PDA

View Full Version : Hong kong

jordansigley
25-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Ive been back to hong kong in the past few years and the 141 industry is quick developing!

For those who are interested or soon to visit hk, id give an introduction and hopefully in exchange of any tall girls sightings (be it ml or wl) within the sydney region!

141 is much like a privately operated type of thing, u go into an old building like apartment based, then ud see signs all over the entrance and door bell (these are usually small rooms with shower facility not like a big apartment) and u knock for a price, no mama or papa san there, altho they have conections thru out the whole building but from a punters persepctive they operate no different to a private girl.

There are the matured 141s in certain suburbs, the young ones that u might be interested should all located in the mong kok, yau ma tei regions.

There was a building with at least 20 WLs each in private 'apartment' in Mong Kok, they range from $350 to $500 hkd so divided by 7.5 ud get aud, not bad rates at all! Considered that u get bj, and fs. Mind u, there are top top girls like ones ud find in sydney for $300/hr. these ladies hold a 7 day visa
From china to hong kong so they come and go.

Theres a website u could always referr to with english version too for the non asian punters. U could easily google that with the keyword 141. When it gets late at night u could always pay $1000 hkd to have over night stay as
Well!

This is the little summary of what i find in hk! If needed, happy to provide
More details to my knwledge!

boynick
13-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Ive been back to hong kong in the past few years and the 141 industry is quick developing!

For those who are interested or soon to visit hk, id give an introduction and hopefully in exchange of any tall girls sightings (be it ml or wl) within the sydney region!

141 is much like a privately operated type of thing, u go into an old building like apartment based, then ud see signs all over the entrance and door bell (these are usually small rooms with shower facility not like a big apartment) and u knock for a price, no mama or papa san there, altho they have conections thru out the whole building but from a punters persepctive they operate no different to a private girl.

There are the matured 141s in certain suburbs, the young ones that u might be interested should all located in the mong kok, yau ma tei regions.

There was a building with at least 20 WLs each in private 'apartment' in Mong Kok, they range from $350 to $500 hkd so divided by 7.5 ud get aud, not bad rates at all! Considered that u get bj, and fs. Mind u, there are top top girls like ones ud find in sydney for $300/hr. these ladies hold a 7 day visa
From china to hong kong so they come and go.

Theres a website u could always referr to with english version too for the non asian punters. U could easily google that with the keyword 141. When it gets late at night u could always pay $1000 hkd to have over night stay as
Well!

This is the little summary of what i find in hk! If needed, happy to provide
More details to my knwledge!
Nice report, bro. However, I read an article about sex141 recently on Happy Blog. It reported that the sex141 was smashed by the Hong Kong police and the sex services info are no longer available now. The good news is the English and Chinese forum of sex141 are still running. Besides, the article also introduced several other websites offering sex services info in Hong Kong. You can read the article here. :smile: http://blog.happymassage.com/the-websites-where-you-can-get-sex-service-info-after-the-smash-of-sex141-com/

harmony
13-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Great intel guys
A lot of helpful resources for those heading to Hong Kong
Much appreciated

imagination69
16-12-2013, 11:21 AM
Just hit up some clubs in HK... more then likely to score.
Just don't try and out drink the girls :)

RoyalFlush
09-09-2014, 01:26 AM
Jordan's intel on HK's 141 scene is accurate. The only major disagreement is that more 95% of these girls are not to my liking, either because they are too old, not attractive enough, or have hoarse voice that put me off from a distance. I think it is largely because my budget is only HK$400-$500 per punt, so maybe my view is inaccurate. But comparatively speaking, that price range will equate to sydney suburban brothel of $90.00/30mins. Comparing apples with apples, I think Sydney has a much better quality than HK. I would think the more upmarket girls (HK$1000 and above) will be prettier.

sex141.com English version is fully functional. My modus operandi is that I relied on my apartment's free wifi to get a number of punting locations, typed them into google map and after the mapping, I took a photo of the routes using my mobile phone. Therefore, without the need of internet, I am able to find my way around just by zooming in and out of the photo. Simple, cheap but effective.

I went to 30 of these apartments, or about 300 rooms and only chose 2 girls. The first was borderline decent in looks but poor in service, I didnt cum; and the other was just slightly above average. Picture of the second girl: http://go141.com/en/18352-Sham%20Shui%20Po%20-%20141%20walk-up%20-%20Cherry.html

the_boss_king
06-11-2014, 05:59 PM
i can't wait to go back to HK

Mojo
30-01-2015, 12:56 PM
141 makes it almost too easy in HK with http://go141.com/en/
It is paradise and just hard to stop. Makes a sad plane ride home though :startle:

I prefer to use the 141 walk ups. Knock on those doors and someone will answer.

I visited Cici in Hankow apartments on Hankow road in Tsim Sha Tsui road a few times. She is mature by HK standards but easy to book since time usually short for me there. Great service including back walking massage and she is up for anything and gweilo friendly.

BrainSex
31-01-2015, 05:31 PM
What a great website. It's been a while since I looked at it and it seems they have worked a lot on the english version.

I'll be in Hong Kong later this year, will be sure to give it a try.

ilove
18-02-2015, 11:16 AM
can't wait to go back to HK!

harmony
18-02-2015, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the great info bro

Look at Lisa as an example (HK$400 Whole package)
http://go141.com/en/16176-Sham Shui Po - 141 Walk-ups - Lisa.html

These are the services offered lol
Now obviously this is a website, so they can say anything they like

Oral sex (with water) Oral sex (without condom) Ass-licking drill Cold mutual Blow Job oil massage crotch Body massage sweep the crotch 69 mutually licking massage Complete set Scrotum suck take a bath together Uniform Prostatic massage cross-dressing Back massage with foot Lymphatic massage kiss Massage and lymphatic exhaust Aromatherapy massage Point massage Massage only WARMING PIPE Oil massage Handjob massage thai massage stockings Leotard LOTION Handjob Squirting Love foot addiction whole package

But someone in another thread said the Sydney scene is the best ? Hmmm

mak695
19-02-2015, 06:22 PM
If you like asian girls Hong Kong and Macau give the best range of services for price in my opinion.

Mojo
19-02-2015, 11:41 PM
If you like asian girls Hong Kong and Macau give the best range of services for price in my opinion.

I'd have to agree there although I never stayed long enough in Macau to sample the wildlife.
HK is just so good. It is rare to find a shocker in that competitive market.

BrainSex
01-03-2015, 03:06 PM
I'm heading to stay in TST for a week in May. Really enjoying this thread and look forward to expanding my local knowledge.

Blue-Marvel
02-03-2015, 03:43 PM
This time next week for me! ;)
Can't wait!

Thanks for the heads up on 141 guys

swish411
17-09-2015, 04:25 PM
Heading to Asia in a weeks or so. Good to know about 141. Thanks. :)

perfect23
19-09-2015, 09:40 PM
whats the best option in hk if you dont speak any chinese?

astro
21-09-2015, 11:56 AM

Didn't try the 141's but I think the best options are the numerous spas in Portland and Nathan Rd, Although the girls had basic English the pappasons all spoke English

swish411
21-09-2015, 08:12 PM

google translate works wonders these days. :)