PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Runcorn massage feedback?

Nixon
25-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Hey peeps.
Just registered but have been frequenting these forums for abit now.
Was browsing on cracker today and came across this ad.

http://cracker.com.au/runcorn-brisbane-city-4113/erotic/adult-services/chinese-mature-lady-relaxtion-in-runcorn-35/404069927/advert.htm?advertcategory=79&sortfield=2&search=true&region=5&return=1&pageno=1

Wondering if anyone has any feedback to provide.
Have been looking for a more personal massage experience after visiting them shops for awhile now.
Any feedback / recommendations would be appreciated. :slobber:

Thanks!

BrainSex
25-11-2013, 09:49 PM
Welcome to the forum. What aspect of the advert prompted you to post? What aspect of the advert prompted your interest after all of this time. Please tell us about your interests and experiences so that we can provide appropriate feedback/recommendations tailored to you.

I'm sure there are plenty of better providers than a clapped out middle aged woman with fake pics ruling out sex and oral..

teezed
26-11-2013, 07:11 AM
Brainsex said it all.... woeful!!!

Nixon
26-11-2013, 07:43 AM
Welcome to the forum. What aspect of the advert prompted you to post? What aspect of the advert prompted your interest after all of this time. Please tell us about your interests and experiences so that we can provide appropriate feedback/recommendations tailored to you.

I'm sure there are plenty of better providers than a clapped out middle aged woman with fake pics ruling out sex and oral..

Hey thanks for the reply. It was just something random I stumbled upon cracker. Have been looking for a one on one massage with some 'extras' I guess. Def not easy as almost all of the pics on the site can't be trusted. Haha. Imma take your advice on this ad and pass on it. Sounds like the smart thing to do

BrainSex
26-11-2013, 11:51 AM
Hey thanks for the reply. It was just something random I stumbled upon cracker. Have been looking for a one on one massage with some 'extras' I guess. Def not easy as almost all of the pics on the site can't be trusted. Haha. Imma take your advice on this ad and pass on it. Sounds like the smart thing to do
OK, so would you be kind enough to remove the link given that you are looking for extras and the advert specifically says no extras.

As it stands, it just looks like you are promoting that Cracker advertiser. Just use the "Edit Post" and delete the link. That makes you a good forum member.

Nomad628
26-11-2013, 01:47 PM
I've seen her a few times. She gives a great deep massage if your looking for one. The pic is definitely not her, she's probably mid 40's, a bit overweight, a lovely lady though. The endings seem to get a bit more adventurous each time I go, YMMV.