PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shop After Reports

Oneonone
26-11-2013, 12:03 PM
I was just thinking when someone posted an After Report on this forum bros used to read it and say thanks for the report, or well done, or something to acknowledge the work these days that simple courtesy seems to be all but forgotten.

I see there are plenty of reports with 100 or even 150 views all with no response or comments.

Are we all just taking one another for granted?

Just a thought?

hairy1231
26-11-2013, 12:39 PM
well if its not of use or relevant to the reader and nothing the in AR made them want to visit the girl/shop, why would they reply? Dont see how thats taking something for granted lol

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2013, 01:43 PM

I see there are plenty of reports with 100 or even 150 views all with no response or comments.

Are we all just taking one another for granted?

Just a thought?

Are you talking about those posted by shops themselves such as Sunshinemassage or Syd90Club etc.

If so, I am not surprised if not much people are reading and no one had reply.

How do you reply to this:

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ??

Punter Poontang
26-11-2013, 01:58 PM
Agree with the OP. I'll regularly try and comment something, anything (just like 1/2 hour ago before reading this) :-P for AR's on my favourite shop .... I think if the author is thanked and knows their efforts are appreciated, maybe if some discussion is generated, then they're more likely to continue sharing their experiences. Some may get disheartened if no-one bothers and might stop posting AR's. So it's rare that I won't comment, only if I've got absolutely fuck all to add.

For most other shops I'll only read the odd AR here or there, and in that case I don't really feel qualified to comment. There's usually already comments / thanks from other regular customers of those shops anyways .... though sometimes you can see there aren't any responses prior to opening it, but it's usually from one of the guys whose performance review of themselves I cbf to read now anyways.

Oneonone
26-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Are you talking about those posted by shops themselves such as Sunshinemassage or Syd90Club etc.

If so, I am not surprised if not much people are reading and no one had reply.

How do you reply to this:

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ??

I am not referring to posts by shops I am referring to after reports written by fellow punters.

It just seems to me there are a lot of people out there looking reviews and very few posting and when someone does post they are not even acknowledged or thanked by any of the up to 100 plus people who view the post and supposedly get something out of it.

It used to be you did an AR and by the time you had about 20 or 30 people look at it you had at least 3 or 4 thank you or make some response.

wilisno
26-11-2013, 02:56 PM
I am not referring to posts by shops I am referring to after reports written by fellow punters. It just seems to me there are a lot of people out there looking reviews and very few posting and when someone does post they are not even acknowledged or thanked by any of the up to 100 plus people who view the post and supposedly get something out of it. It used to be you did an AR and by the time you had about 20 or 30 people look at it you had at least 3 or 4 thank you or make some response.
Haha ! It's OK ! People are getting more skeptical these days, and they don't want to be seen to be taking sides. But yes, they do take the information and do act on it ! ;) ;) ;)

As long as the girls are getting the reward for their effort, I don't mind either way ! ;) ;) ;)

Oneonone
26-11-2013, 03:25 PM
The answer is patently obvious my friend, folk aren't as interested in ARs as you seem to be, simple as that.
One or two others, the hapless few, bleet and bleet on about them way too much, and this just turns folk off, it's totally counter-productive.
That's the answer, if you really want to hear it.

Thanks for pointing that out I just wonder what they are on this site for if that is the case?

But I will take you advice and not waste my time writing them in future!

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2013, 03:30 PM
I am not referring to posts by shops I am referring to after reports written by fellow punters.

It just seems to me there are a lot of people out there looking reviews and very few posting and when someone does post they are not even acknowledged or thanked by any of the up to 100 plus people who view the post and supposedly get something out of it.

It used to be you did an AR and by the time you had about 20 or 30 people look at it you had at least 3 or 4 thank you or make some response.

Well, for me, I almost always responded to reviews on massage shop and thank the OP for sharing especially if it is regarding those MLs that I like or know of or about my friendly shops !

But no offense, as I don't normally do outcall (can't afford......) or go for FS so to be honest. I hardly read those FS reviews. Unless I was attracted by the title : eg. Busty Japanese xxxx at Ginza, awesome tits ........lol - you bet I would have read it......haha

It's just me

Cheers

Travelmate
26-11-2013, 03:33 PM

the most crazy one actually is the new one in chatswood 43 North Star.

They bumped up the thread the MOST!

I was driving this morning, there are 3 ugly middle age chick stand outside the shop waiting to be open at 950am.
and I have seen a piece of white paper stick on the wall with hand writing saying MASSAGE.
How can I try?

On the other hand, I turn the corner, I seen 2 beautiful chicks running in No.15 and No.24 about to start working.
They are at lease 10 years younger.
which one will you choose?

Oneonone
26-11-2013, 03:36 PM
Well, for me, I almost always responded to reviews on massage shop and thank the OP for sharing especially if it is regarding those MLs that I like or know of or about my friendly shops !

But no offense, as I don't normally do outcall (can't afford......) or go for FS so to be honest. I hardly read those FS reviews. Unless I was attracted by the title : eg. Busty Japanese xxxx at Ginza, awesome tits ........lol - you bet I would have read it......haha

It's just me

Cheers

Well I must admit I read the massage shop reports occasionally and then its usually one that is in the After report section not in the massage shop section so I can understand that as we read what we have an interest in.

I am not commenting so much on the people that don't read them its more on the people that do read them and don't comment.

wilisno
26-11-2013, 03:36 PM
Well, for me, I almost always responded to reviews on massage shop for thank the OP for sharing especially if it is regarding those MLs that I like or know of or about my friendly shop ! But no offense, as I don't normally go outcall (can't afford......) or FS so to be honest. I hardly read those FS reviews. It's just me Cheers
People are skeptical because of reports written by usernames like Richard Le Rod, QualitySeven and The Cable Guy etc. that's why they don't want to comment to avoid looking silly. But regular posters still get good responses, provided they're interested in the girl or the shop.

Same here, I'm not interested in massage reports and I have not read one complete massage report, that's why I can't comment !

aussiegaigin
26-11-2013, 04:10 PM
If 100 people read an AR, and everyone of them made some comment, it would quickly overpower the original post. SPAM from the relevant shop owner is bad enough.

Another forum I use has a "Thank Poster" button on the page. You click on this this and its adds your name to a list of "people who have thanked OP" at the bottom of the post.. This way OP knows that someone has found post useful, without having replies scattered all over the place.

Oneonone
26-11-2013, 04:15 PM
If 100 people read an AR, and everyone of them made some comment, it would quickly overpower the original post. SPAM from the relevant shop owner is bad enough.

Another forum I use has a "Thank Poster" button on the page. You click on this this and its adds your name to a list of "people who have thanked OP" at the bottom of the post.. This way OP knows that someone has found post useful, without having replies scattered all over the place.

That is an excellent Idea and yes I agree anything that cuts down on spam or bumping post it to be encouraged.

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2013, 04:27 PM

The LIKE button in auxxxreview is pretty handy !!

Punter Poontang
26-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Thanks for pointing that out I just wonder what they are on this site for if that is the case?

But I will take you advice and not waste my time writing them in future!

The fact that people are still clearly logging on to read them, just not commenting, proves CM is once again as wrong as you can be on this matter.

Punter Poontang
26-11-2013, 04:46 PM
The LIKE button in auxxxreview is pretty handy !!

Punter Planet has the same function. Unfortunately it doesn't work through any of the forum browsing apps, and you still get full retards bumping 2 year old reviews to write "Thanks" just to get their post counts up to access other content.

Oneonone
26-11-2013, 04:50 PM
I think that if you do a thanks on the XXX site then that doesn't count as a post which is fair enough

I think if someone posts a one or two word reply like thanks then perhaps that should not count on this forum, maybe it doesn't at present I have never tried is there a limit or minimum no of words for a post?

Punter Poontang
26-11-2013, 04:58 PM
I think that if you do a thanks on the XXX site then that doesn't count as a post which is fair enough

I think if someone posts a one or two word reply like thanks then perhaps that should not count on this forum, maybe it doesn't at present I have never tried is there a limit or minimum no of words for a post?

Each post here must have a minimum length of 10 characters, I'm reminded every time I try to reply by saying "+1". Lol.

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Each post here must have a minimum length of 10 characters, I'm reminded every time I try to reply by saying "+1". Lol.

You can always do this :

Xxxxxxxxxx !!

haha

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2013, 05:31 PM
If more people were genuinely interested in ARs, they'd leave more comments. You can live in denial as much as you want, your free choice.
The fact that a few regular AR posters get a few regular comments, from usually the same regular observers, doesn't change the general situation.
I occasional read an AR, but only to review whether or not it's well-written or entertaining.

As previously stated, I can see why some people might enjoy writing and or reading ARs, so they certainly serve a purpose,
but not necessarily the purpose for which they are supposedly intended.

How many punting reviews have you actually posted brother CrazyMonkey ??

Or do you only review overacting Asian actors .............lol

Punter Poontang
26-11-2013, 05:34 PM
If more people were genuinely interested in ARs, they'd leave more comments.

And if they weren't interested, they wouldn't be reading them at all and boosting the view count, as was the point made in the OP. That proves you're wrong.

Adding the fact that you have an interest in shops with no AR's also proves your opinion on the matter is null and void.

By the way, I don't see a "Justice for AR's" campaign, so there's no bleating about their virtues. Just simply the calling out of your bullshit agenda to rubbish them.

It's so simple. Who would your average punter trust?? Other punters with no agenda who post their experiences, reliably so with little or no contradiction from others, or the shops themselves banging on about how good their girls are, sometimes choosing to pose as punters to do so??

It's the same with any purchase you will ever make. If you want a recommendation you seek it from other customers, not the vendor who says "trust me".

wilisno
26-11-2013, 05:44 PM
How many punting reviews have you actually posted brother CrazyMonkey ??

Or do you only review overacting Asian actors .............lol

You're wrong Brother, CrazyMonkey had a few After reports when he was The Cable Guy, QualitySeven and Richard Le Rod, and they did have a lot of responses and comments too, so many people were busy telling him off on those threads that time ! :miao:

Oneonone
26-11-2013, 06:03 PM
You're wrong Brother, CrazyMonkey had a few After reports when he was The Cable Guy, QualitySeven and Richard Le Rod, and they did have a lot of responses and comments too, so many people were busy telling him off on those threads that time ! :miao:

Well I don't always agree with you Willisno but I just love your research.

wilisno
26-11-2013, 06:14 PM
Why don't you write a poem and entertain the forum, show us what you've got comrade, stick your neck out my friend.....

I won't hold my breath as I wait.
Because I'm not silly enough to attempt writing childish poems on a sex forum !

wilisno
26-11-2013, 06:21 PM
you should read the poem, there's nothing childish about it, and it's quite highly charged, sensually speaking.......you've just got nothing, have you sugarplum!!!!

Hahaha ! You're getting more and more childish now you poor thing ! Can't even have a proper debate but to call names ! :miao:

x11
26-11-2013, 06:23 PM
whoops. .. ignore this.. got distracted by 2 planetary systems orbiting

wilisno
26-11-2013, 06:27 PM
What name did I call you, is it "sugarplum", is that classified by you as name calling on the forum?
Have you read pootang's bawdy language lately? You must be really good buddies.

Of course we are good buddies ! :miao: We're a big family here, only you don't belong here ! :miao:

By the way, you asked Detective Poontang whether he went to kindergarten on the weekend, actually he did tell me he went, checking on you to see if you behaved in class ! :miao:

Max Impact
26-11-2013, 06:28 PM
Many of those reading ARs, occasionally even myself, are not reading them for the second hand information, they just want to be entertained for a moment.
Most punters simply make up their own minds when they visit a shop for a line-up, or when they view a picture and then visit a shop.
Basically, they do their own research, it's called "participant observation." Seeing is believing, it's the only reliable way.

Crazy Monkey, you seem to assume that your view must necessarily be the view of most of the rest of the punting population.

Also, you assume that number of comments on an After Report determines a review's authenticity and popularity.

What evidence do you have for that?

Isn't it far more a clue to a review's popularity the number of views that it has had? This seems clear in that more popular agencies get more views of their After Reports. Not because they are simply entertaining but because they are useful research tools. Look at the Moon 5* AR- over 14,000 hits!

wilisno
26-11-2013, 06:29 PM

aussiegaigin
26-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Only a very small proportion of punters would ever base their decisions on an AR - that is, a stranger writing a review about another stranger, for other strangers to read.
This is a fundamentally flawed concept, I'm afraid. But I admire optimism in a man, I must say.

There is a well known "investigative journalist" (who doesn't work for Rupert), who finds these ARs to be a great source of research material for his anti-freedom-of-sexual-choice articles. He does acknowledge his sources, but doesn't seem to actually write comments here, or ask for the truth.

Oneonone
26-11-2013, 06:36 PM

What happened wilisno are you biting your tongue!

Punter Poontang
26-11-2013, 06:36 PM
I've trimmed your entire post because I just can't stand to be associated with something as fucking clueless .... you really think guys are reading AR's on a punting forum for their literary kicks, as opposed to using them for an IDEA of services possible?? Lolololololololol. :-P

Only a very small proportion of punters would ever base their decisions on an AR - that is, a stranger writing a review about another stranger, for other strangers to read.
This is a fundamentally flawed concept, I'm afraid. But I admire optimism in a man, I must say.

This is your one valid point, and one I have agreed with you on previously. Anyone expecting a rinse & repeat identical service to someone else's AR is a muppet, there is obviously a great deal of chemistry that will determine how well two people click and interact, WL or not. We all know this.

However, shops that proactively manage their service standards, of which there are many who advertise on here, are those which remain the most popular and see disappointments at a minimum. It's also not rocket surgery to work out that shops / girls who are service-oriented and consistently have positive AR's from a variety of punters are more likely (not guaranteed) to deliver if you choose to visit them as well. I'll take that over a shops own description of their girls as simply "yummsville" any day.

Do I also need to (again) point out the irony of you posing as a punter and doing dodgy reviews of your own girls if AR's are so worthless?? Why did you bother wasting your time then?? :-P

Why don't you write a poem and entertain the forum, show us what you've got comrade, stick your neck out my friend.....

I won't hold my breath as I wait.

Now why the fuck would I do that??

I wish you would hold your breath tbh, I'll never be wasting my time doing something at your request.

wilisno
26-11-2013, 06:38 PM
What happened wilisno are you biting your tongue!

Haha ! I was trying to edit my post, but clicked on Reply with quote instead, so I deleted this post !

wilisno
26-11-2013, 06:48 PM
Perhaps you're not able to respond to my request, that would be the most likely explanation......otherwise, feel free to entertain us pootang & wilisno, one at a time please.

What have you got for us, comrades?

No way, you don't have any comrades here ! I can't get down that low as to go along with your childish request ! :miao:

wilisno
26-11-2013, 07:03 PM
Licker wrote a poem, and I didn't even need to request it, he volunteered it. Licker is smart, he has good taste, and he has a good sense of humour.
And he probably doesn't mind taking a risk now and again, that's what men do you know.
That's it ! Licker wrote a poem to ridicule you, not because you told him to ! :miao:

wilisno
26-11-2013, 08:00 PM
Wishful thinking on your part. Licker praised the poem, like I said, he's got taste and not an insignificant level of intelligence.
How about you?
Haha ! Your optimism is commendable ! Goes well with your thick skin too ! ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
26-11-2013, 08:16 PM
You can sit on my face anytime sweetheart, feel free to pm me anytime.....
Haha ! That's the low level of your intelligence I'm talking about, I expect no less !

Licker
26-11-2013, 09:19 PM
You can sit on my face anytime sweetheart

Are you feeling gay CM?

I would strictly reserve that to the women in my life!
And I'm not so reserved in it ;)

Link to Sit on my face (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKeQpeDkoGc)

If there's anyone on this forum that I'd do it with, it's Isis.

Sit on my face and tell me that you love me
I'll sit on your face and tell you I love you too
I love to hear you oralize
When I'm between your thighs
You blow me away

Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you
I'll sit on your face and then I'll love you truly
Life can be fine if we both sixty nine
If we sit on our faces in all sorts of places
And play till we're blown away

And with her, I'd do it with pleasure :love:

wilisno
26-11-2013, 09:33 PM
Are you feeling gay CM?

Ha ! You notice too ! ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
26-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Isn't Wilisno a girl, I was under the impression Wilisno is a lady?

Haha ! I know that's the limit of your intelligence, or just an excuse for not wanting to come out of the closet ! :miao:

Licker
26-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Anyway, with regards to my sexuality - I am 100% heterosexual.

I was just wondering if you were feeling happy or merry? (the original meaning of gay)

I'm always happy when I have a pretty girl sitting on my face :cool2:

.... :startle::prettiness::slobber: Wait a minute... are you trying to come out and tell us that you are a woman????

Licker
26-11-2013, 10:34 PM
And any gay banter you may get... you brought it to yourself with your "sit on my face sweetheart" comment.

Max Impact
26-11-2013, 10:50 PM
I've been to the toilet, watched a show, had dinner, and this is still going?

Max Impact
26-11-2013, 10:50 PM
Oh I feel a pornoman ban coming on too

Max Impact
26-11-2013, 10:53 PM
And a deletion of this thread

wilisno
26-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Oh I feel a pornoman ban coming on too
So do I, request sent to Admin already ! ;) ;) ;)

Max Impact
26-11-2013, 10:54 PM
When you come back under a different name behave please

Licker
26-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Maybe it's time for all the ladies, gentlemen and monkeys here to take five and cool down!

Though I haven't seen any ladies on this thread.

I'll jump back to the Isis thread.
There's a Lady who always has something nice to say to everyone. She makes the sun shine brighter :love:

Max Impact
26-11-2013, 11:05 PM
CrazyMonkey is devisive.

Oh PornoMan, could you also point me to the legislation that says BBBJ is illegal?

Max Impact
26-11-2013, 11:08 PM
More than a Porno Man Ban! Its a complete deletion of his comments!

Ultimate Power to Admin.

wilisno
26-11-2013, 11:17 PM
Pornokid is getting hysterical ! ;) ;) ;)

Travelmate
26-11-2013, 11:20 PM
Pronoboy is dead!

Max Impact
26-11-2013, 11:23 PM
Yes GONEEEE!

Max Impact
26-11-2013, 11:24 PM
:love:....all we are saying, is give peace a chance.....:smile:

I'm off to bed.

You may not wake up

Licker
26-11-2013, 11:52 PM
and "I'm just a man whose intentions are good, please don't let me be misunderstood." Who sang this song? Ah, yes! The Animals.

Well, that is a good song.

Though I do prefer an old folk song they recorded, and is maybe more fitted for this forum (apart from those who are misunderstood).

You can listen to it here: House Of The Rising Sun (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A-4VGfx5lU)

"House Of The Rising Sun"

There is a house in New Orleans
They call the Rising Sun
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
And God I know I'm one

My mother was a tailor
She sewed my new bluejeans
My father was a gamblin' man
Down in New Orleans

Now the only thing a gambler needs
Is a suitcase and trunk
And the only time he's satisfied
Is when he's on a drunk

Oh mother tell your children
Not to do what I have done
Spend your lives in sin and misery
In the House of the Rising Sun

Well, I got one foot on the platform
The other foot on the train
I'm goin' back to New Orleans
To wear that ball and chain

Well, there is a house in New Orleans
They call the Rising Sun
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
And God I know I'm one

Licker
26-11-2013, 11:53 PM
I can't sleep, the mind is too active, can you write a quick verse of poetry to settle me down?

Maybe you can settle down listening to above song.

Travelmate
27-11-2013, 12:02 AM
I know this song well, I've played it many times on my guitar and sung it too,
I sing it in a lower key and tend to speed it up a bit, but that's just my way, I'm a CrazyMonkey after all.
Yeah, listening to that song again has certainly settled me down nicely, I'm off to bed for real this time.

Ps. I think we might have some similar tastes in music Licker (I'm sure there will be some differences, but some similarity as well...that's cool).

MOnkey is crazy climbing, Licker is crazy Licking...
yeah!!!

Have more fun boys!!

CunningLinguist
27-11-2013, 12:19 AM

I think this is a good idea!

igloo
27-11-2013, 12:21 AM
:love:....all we are saying, is give peace a chance.....:smile:

I'm off to bed.

excellent use of lyrics CM
regarding your status update i must employ the classic:

Alone again, naturally
Alone again, naturally

CunningLinguist
27-11-2013, 12:29 AM
Do I also need to (again) point out the irony of you posing as a punter and doing dodgy reviews of your own girls if AR's are so worthless?? Why did you bother wasting your time then?? :-P.

That sounds like a slam dunk to me, I think it is game over!

Punter Poontang
27-11-2013, 12:53 AM
That sounds like a slam dunk to me, I think it is game over!

No coincidence that right after dodging that part of the actual discussion is where he cracked, lost the plot, resorted to the ingenious insult of calling Wilisno a girl, then tried to deflect this thread back to the abortion that was the poetry one.

Glad I was out to dinner and missed the mental disintegration tbh.

wilisno
27-11-2013, 12:55 AM
No coincidence that right after dodging that part of the actual discussion is where he cracked, lost the plot, resorted to the ingenious insult of calling Wilisno a girl, then tried to deflect this thread back to the abortion that was the poetry one.

Glad I was out to dinner and missed the mental disintegration tbh.

Haha ! Damn yeah, he strayed from the main subject and I fell for it ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Pronoboy is dead!

Yes, he is now !

Travelmate
27-11-2013, 09:47 AM
Yes, he is now !

yes, I told you!!!
trust your friend!

But I cannot promise to turn your green $100 note to become a $300 note.
Australian biggest note still $100

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2013, 10:06 AM
yes, I told you!!!
trust your friend!

But I cannot promise to turn your green $100 note to become a $300 note.
Australian biggest note still $100

Can you turn one green note into three green note please ??

Travelmate
27-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Can you turn one green note into three green note please ??

please go to Travelmate link:
You may find some answer but again......no guarantee!!

vaio
30-11-2013, 11:34 PM
I think there is no point arguing things like these
if someone want to reply,they will
it is better to have meaningless reply like
"thankssssssss"

harmony
03-12-2013, 09:54 PM
After reports are of high quality here, and much valued
I suspect the majority of people read the posts and value them but just dont reply

Agreed that the reporter should be acknowledged and thanked for his effort in getting it down in writing, and praising where praise is due