PDA

View Full Version : General talk How do you usually lie down for massage?

D-93
26-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Do have your arms to your side, elbows out with hands under chin, arms forward, or something else?

I can't really say much since I've never had one but I'm thinking that when I do go I'll have my arms to the side since that seems like it would be easiest although lying down like that feels a bit weird.

Travelmate
26-11-2013, 01:38 PM
face down first.
but I hate putting my head into the hole. rarely happens

Punter Poontang
26-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Arms are either to the side or forward, but it's entirely dependent on where the ML happens to be standing at the time. ;-)

aussiegaigin
26-11-2013, 04:15 PM
Most "professional" MLs seem to prefer you having your arms dangling over the side of the table, as there is less tension in the arm or shoulder muscles.

It is also a handy position for groping the ML's legs as she does her work.

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2013, 04:23 PM
Do have your arms to your side, elbows out with hands under chin, arms forward, or something else?

I can't really say much since I've never had one but I'm thinking that when I do go I'll have my arms to the side since that seems like it would be easiest although lying down like that feels a bit weird.

Just pay $30 at 501/532 Newtown and ALL your questions will be answered !!

Oneonone
26-11-2013, 05:00 PM
I don't usually do massage but when I do I tend to lay face down and put my hands by my side or above my head, depends on where the girl is standing.

vvillie
26-11-2013, 05:16 PM
I am usually face down with both of my arms dangling over the sides of the table, ready to grope my beautiful ml as she walks past me!

x11
26-11-2013, 06:31 PM
do u have your forehead supported by the hole and your chin in the hole? or the chin supported by the hole too??

I can never figure out how it should be!

wilisno
26-11-2013, 06:33 PM
do u have your forehead supported by the hole and your chin in the hole? or the chin supported by the hole too??

Whichever way that make you feel comfortable, you might have to shift your head several times during the session or you'll get a sore neck !

Oneonone
26-11-2013, 06:33 PM

I have chin and forehead supported by the hole and mouth and nose in the hole!

B-man
26-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Face down, spread legs, wait for magic!

cocktus
26-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Face down, spread legs, wait for magic!

and position your member DOWN, so the ML can see it clearly its response, hence providing a feedback to her!

aussiegaigin
26-11-2013, 08:16 PM

Most shops will have a horseshoe shaped cushion over the hole to support your forehead.

Guess when it was cleaned last if they don't provide some sort of soft paper cover over it.

foleyes
26-11-2013, 10:42 PM
I'm novice & from the few I've been to I have it on the side. Seems more comfortable for me .

borock
26-11-2013, 10:57 PM
let your arms dangle out. it loosens your shoulder and easier for massage. and also for MLs to graze their legs on your arms too. a little bit of teasing goes a long way.

Licker
26-11-2013, 11:03 PM
I have chin and forehead supported by the hole and mouth and nose in the hole!

I typically have the back of my head on a pillow and my mouth and tongue in the hole, or at the top of it. It moves, it wiggles, it shakes!

wilisno
26-11-2013, 11:43 PM
I typically have the back of my head on a pillow and my mouth and tongue in the hole, or at the top of it. It moves, it wiggles, it shakes!
Saliva dripping from on top into your mouth instead of dripping out ? :miao:

CunningLinguist
27-11-2013, 12:38 AM
Arms lying down beside me when back and shoulders are being done, hanging over the sides when legs being done, and sometimes grabbing the MLs bum when she standing in front of me to do neck!

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2013, 12:55 AM
I suppose I should probably share mine with the OP as he may really like to know :

1. When I have a back pain and in need to a remedial massage: min 60 min and I will only see the few master class MLs and massage is the aim and nothing else matters. So head down over the hole and stay there for the entire part 1 !

2. Body is ok so I'm here for some relaxation massage and a bit of fun, if I am staying for 60 min, still put my head over the hole, but if I only have time for 30 min (usually when I am going back to the office afterwards then I don't put my head down (I don't like leaving any marks on my forehead!) so I will place my arms across and over the hole and rest my head over my arms.

3. If I am in a shop with wall mirrors and getting a body to body like at Silver Fox or some of the rooms at 316 Central, then no point putting my head down , I like to watch the naked ML on top of me via the mirror.

4. If I am seeing some of my favourite MLs and I am horny, just go straight into part ii, what laying on the massage table ???

Just my four cents

Cheers

deathblow182
27-11-2013, 07:31 AM
I would put my head on my arms too but I find after not too long shoulders get sore.

For me, if there is a hole my face will go there. I agree that getting an imprint on the forehead isn't ideal, no idea how to avoid this with your head in the hole.

I usually have my arms beside me, I didn't know most ml prefer arms dangling off the sides. ML usually moves them for me after a bit, which I kind of like.

neil98
05-01-2014, 06:05 PM
Arms hanging down for better access to the ML

AHLUNGOR
05-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Arms hanging down for better access to the ML

Hi Neil,

Working overtime to try to get to 50!

Keep it up, only 5 more to go

Cheers

wilisno
05-01-2014, 06:42 PM
Hi Neil,

Cheers
it's good to see when that happens ! :miao:

As I've been saying all the times, posters come and go, only a limited number of posters are serial posters ! :miao:

But those lying dormant may come out one day and start posting, so the posting traffic going up and down is just normal !

BTW, how do I usually lie down ? Horizontally !

sinver
05-01-2014, 06:58 PM
I usually put my hands below my head, avoid touching that hole area with my face...
my first time doing it I actually put the back of my head on that hole :D

Jackolantern
05-01-2014, 07:14 PM
I will almost always rest my head on my hands and look to one side or the other. The hole always hurts my forehead over time so I avoid it. Besides, better view this way :-p

neil98
05-01-2014, 07:36 PM
Hi Neil,

Cheers

I don't make the rules, just trying to work within them.

Licker
05-01-2014, 08:06 PM
I usually put my hands below my head, avoid touching that hole area with my face...
my first time doing it I actually put the back of my head on that hole :D

I usually lie on my back and try touch the hole with my face :)

wilisno
05-01-2014, 08:50 PM
I usually lie on my back and try touch the hole with my face :)

The smaller hole ? :miao:

Licker
05-01-2014, 10:30 PM
The smaller hole ? :miao:

The longer with natural cushion on it :slobber:

Sadlesson
05-01-2014, 11:13 PM
the position where you look like your being arrested but the mls that massage you properly instruct you on how to lay down

wilisno
05-01-2014, 11:15 PM
The longer with natural cushion on it :slobber:
Cushion for your head or your nose ? :miao:

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2014, 12:12 AM
I don't make the rules, just trying to work within them.

You made it !