PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ginza- NEW 19yo Super cute, pretty Japanese AND 22yo Singapore Sexy Model (PHOTO)

GINZA
27-11-2013, 06:59 PM
Ginza- NEW 19yo Super cute & pretty Japanese

Nicole: Very cute New 19yo Japanese girl, 160cms, size 5, Innocent pretty face, Looks like sun li. white skin, pink nipple, short brown hair, slim skinny, big eyes, B+ cup
New to this industry

Start 28th Nov,
6pm-11:30am,
Start Golden Class

22yo Singapore Sexy Model

IVY: Singapore Girl, 22yo, 171cms, Very pretty and sexy, White skin, very long hair, size 6-7, slim, 34B cup, Model Body, Experienced

Start 28th Nov 2013,
10:30-1am (Whole day)
Start Golden Class

rooter
27-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Fuck! How gorgeous are these 2 girls!
The Japanese girl looks really innocent and the Singapore girl looks like she has a wild side to her.
(that's just my dodgy forensic photographic interpretation skills - I could be totally wrong!)
Which one to choose? What a fucking dilemma!
Fuck it! I couldn't decide, so I booked them both.
Looks like I will be calling in sick tomorrow.
Damn sciatica seems to flare up every time Ginza has some new girls starting ;)

Max Impact
27-11-2013, 08:55 PM
I love the long hair on Ivy.

Doggy is a must holding onto those reins!

Punter Poontang
27-11-2013, 09:22 PM

Wouldn't have expected anything less, rooter.

Enjoy, I'll save the hassle and just "add to list" now. :-)

Gucci2012
27-11-2013, 09:43 PM
The Japanese girl looks really innocent and the Singapore girl looks like she has a wild side to her.
(that's just my dodgy forensic photographic interpretation skills - I could be totally wrong!)

Yes Singaporean looks smoking hot. I'll be cheering for you from my desk...you lucky S.O.B
^_^

traveller1
27-11-2013, 09:57 PM

Lucky man. You have to tell us who is the prettier one. I could not decide who to book so I took a gamble and booked Ivy, the Singaporean girl for tomorrow.

MrSeven
28-11-2013, 02:10 AM
wow ivy.
what a hottie.
report back how her service is fellas

x11
28-11-2013, 11:00 AM
damn it! thats the singaporian girl that wilson offered me b4 but fell through! Arggghhhhh!
my only chance to beat rooter to a girl and it fell through =((

Punter Poontang
28-11-2013, 01:45 PM
damn it! thats the singaporian girl that wilson offered me b4 but fell through! Arggghhhhh!
my only chance to beat rooter to a girl and it fell through =((

Same one you think?? I remember seeing photos of one, but I think that was Icy (who did 3 shifts), not Ivy (who only did 1 shift).

There was also one other who was a no-show iirc.

hairy1231
28-11-2013, 02:01 PM
oh man, Ginza keep getting new girls like almost everyweek recently. Been resisting many of them but this time dont think i can resist this Singaporean girl :[

rooter
28-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Same one you think?? I remember seeing photos of one, but I think that was Icy (who did 3 shifts), not Ivy (who only did 1 shift).

There was also one other who was a no-show iirc.

Just to clear this up.
This is the same Singaporean girl who was meant to start a few days ago but she cancelled at the last minute.
She definitely turned up today though !!!

The other Ivy was a totally different girl. She did just one shift in early July and that was it. She was a total newbie and totally gorgeous.

There was also another girl called Icy who also did just one shift in early July. She was pretty hot too but had the misfortune of starting on the same day as Love.
I saw both girls on the same day and Love stole the show.

Anyway getting back to the new Ivy - she is a hottie!
More PSE than GFE and a lot of fun too!

Anyway I'm just sinking 2 longnecks of Coopers Red and scoffing a family size Capricciosa pizza, then I'll have a siesta and then check out the other new girl 19yo J girl Nicole.

Punter Poontang
28-11-2013, 02:27 PM
Thanks for clarifying rooter, enjoy your afternoon. :-)

rooter
28-11-2013, 08:24 PM
The best GFE experience I have ever had!
I am not even going to try and do an AR of what just happened in there with Nicole.
It was beyond words, beyond language, beyond thought or reason or emotion or sentiment.
Hallelujah ! Hallelujah ! Hallelujah !

hairy1231
01-12-2013, 01:51 PM
IVY poofed? that fast!? :(