PDA

View Full Version : General talk Have you ever licked a pussy after you have cum ?

CunningLinguist
01-12-2013, 12:44 AM
Ever tried to lick a ML/WL pussy straight after cumming ?
We men seem to undergo some brain chemistry change after cumming.
It seems to make us want to sleep and not interested in sex as much as before cumming.

If you are in 69 and shoot your load how long before you stop licking that puss ?
If you finish in mish or some other FS position have you ever tried to DATY straight afterwards ?

vvillie
01-12-2013, 01:43 AM
I have, yes. I sometimes even switch to daty between positions because I love the taste of her cum and how she reacts, and can never get enough of it. Depending on how intense the session is, I will usually go for a couple minutes.

Obviously I have a dom on, so no taste of my man juice. I have never tried daty after bb on my SO though, and don't think I ever will!

Sydman
01-12-2013, 05:30 AM
are you asking if it's gay too eat your own cum?
Have you ever stuck your fingers into a straight woman's pussy, and then her mouth??
Is she a lesbian?

vvillie
01-12-2013, 06:02 AM
Have you ever stuck your fingers into a straight woman's pussy, and then her mouth??
Is she a lesbian?

I don't think that is what he is asking at all. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Oneonone
01-12-2013, 07:25 AM
Ever tried to lick a ML/WL pussy straight after cumming ?
We men seem to undergo some brain chemistry change after cumming.
It seems to make us want to sleep and not interested in sex as much as before cumming.

If you are in 69 and shoot your load how long before you stop licking that puss ?
If you finish in mish or some other FS position have you ever tried to DATY straight afterwards ?

Yes plenty of times well after a short recovery period that is its call round two!

CunningLinguist
01-12-2013, 10:42 AM

No .

PhoBot
01-12-2013, 11:16 AM
Not a WL/ML
To be honest after I cum with a ML/WL I cant get out of these fast enough.

I ate my own cum out of a GF pussy by mistake tho. It was the first week of getting it on with a very fucking hot girl and we were doing sex marathons nearly every day. We'd been in bed for at least 8 hours one day and I'd cum inside her for the umteenth time and about 5 mins later I went and sucked her pussy and I said, hey I can taste something..and realised it was mine. Because I'd already jizzed so much there wasn't much, and it was so diluted in her pussy juice it was no big deal.

the doctor.
01-12-2013, 11:30 AM
No .
I second that
I think its called snowballing
After I cum in her mouth I ask her to transfer it
Back to me orally.
After several transfers back and forth, she either swallows or I give her a cum bath.
Nothing gay about that.

Though I must admit I have tried this with some of my male partners too and thats definitely bi and not gay as a woman was joining in on the proceedings

Punter Poontang
01-12-2013, 02:58 PM
I second that
Back to me orally.
After several transfers back and forth, she either swallows or I give her a cum bath.
Nothing gay about that.

Used to have morbid fear of my own jizz and was reluctant to kiss a girl who just spat or swallowed after CIM, but did cross this off the bucket list recently. Just as well I'd had a morning pineapple juice, but was genuinely surprised how warm it still was after having been in the girls mouth for a bit before that first big sloppy kiss.

It was fucking hot. Would try again. :-)

Oneonone
01-12-2013, 05:41 PM
Is she a lesbian?

We are talking wl here so it is assumed that a condom was used so your own cum is not an issue!

rooter
01-12-2013, 06:21 PM
I like to mix it up.
Sometimes my sex sessions are like a Tarantino movie; I start with the middle, then the beginning then the end.
Other times its more Orson Welles; the ending then the beginning then the middle.
And sometimes its pure Disney, the beginning, then the middle, then the happy ending.
And sometimes its David Lynch - who knows what the fuck is going on ! And who the fuck cares!

CunningLinguist
01-12-2013, 08:57 PM
I like to mix it up.
Sometimes my sex sessions are like a Tarantino movie; I start with the middle, then the beginning then the end.
Other times its more Orson Welles; the ending then the beginning then the middle.
And sometimes its pure Disney, the beginning, then the middle, then the happy ending.
And sometimes its David Lynch - who knows what the fuck is going on ! And who the fuck cares!

Thats deep :)
But have you ever licked a pussy after you have cum ?

Max Impact
01-12-2013, 10:36 PM

Of course!

When I'm impatient, I make the promise that I will come back to oral after intercourse. And I keep my promise!

Actually, a bit of oral in between every position change is a great thing!

IExperiment
02-12-2013, 02:32 AM
I have done more but only with one girl.

I guess when your horny some of us will go that extra mile but I will only do the dirty with the one and only.

IExperiment
02-12-2013, 03:03 AM
I second that
Back to me orally.
Nothing gay about that.

Though I must admit I have tried this with some of my male partners too and thats definitely bi and not gay as a woman was joining in on the proceedings

Tasting another male cum is way to brave for me.

cocktus
02-12-2013, 08:19 AM
i usually suck, not only lick, after cumming inside my gf.

novi
02-12-2013, 08:27 AM
The thought of taste your own cum....I will pass thanks...
But if with condom on.. yeah done it.. and love the taste of her cum... yummy...
In saying that my mate got worms from licking a chicks pussy after fucking her... dont know how that works.. i'm guessing to close to the back hole... :shout::shout:

rooter
02-12-2013, 08:35 AM

In one word : YES!

But the hottest thing a girl did to me was after I came in her pussy (wearing a condom) she took the condom off me and poured the cum into her mouth, swished it around and swallowed it.
Then she licked the cum off my cock and milked the last bit of cum out of me rubbing my perineum and sucking the last few precious drops out of my cock.
What a girl !!!!

CunningLinguist
02-12-2013, 08:48 AM
But the hottest thing a girl did to me was after I came in her pussy (wearing a condom) she took the condom off me and poured the cum into her mouth, swished it around and swallowed it.
Then she licked the cum off my cock and milked the last bit of cum out of me rubbing my perineum and sucking the last few precious drops out of my cock.
What a girl !!!!

Thats what I call a cum loving girl!
Nice!

borock
03-12-2013, 07:32 AM
with the dom on after cumming, never licked pussy...seems like they were always satisfied...hahaha

Oneonone
03-12-2013, 07:44 AM
with the dom on after cumming, never licked pussy...seems like they were always satisfied...hahaha

You don't know what your missing going for round two can quite often be more fun than round one, some times the girls are even hornier the second time around.

waynekerr
03-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Yes, but not the one I came in.

borock
03-12-2013, 09:44 PM
You don't know what your missing going for round two can quite often be more fun than round one, some times the girls are even hornier the second time around.

you are possibly right...that's why I go down before and during sex. but i will try your advice...maybe this weekend...or tonight. haha.

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2013, 12:31 PM
You should always give her a clean first !

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c52aefcde31fd9389ceb5a80fd28e00d/tumblr_mkhvl9HZcV1s651ifo1_500.gif

CunningLinguist
15-06-2017, 11:22 PM
Thought I would bump this thread to see what the newer forum members think about licking a pussy straight after cumming ...

Chips
16-06-2017, 01:36 AM
I do this all the time.

If there's enough time to eat pussy again, that's what's happening—I've actually extended on occasions there wasn't.

CunningLinguist
16-06-2017, 09:08 AM
I do this all the time.

If there's enough time to eat pussy again, that's what's happening—I've actually extended on occasions there wasn't.

Dude you must really love pussy!
If I am doing 69 and do CIM I will continue to eat pussy for a while, but not nomally after mish etc.

Raybo
16-06-2017, 11:24 AM
Dude you must really love pussy!
If I am doing 69 and do CIM I will continue to eat pussy for a while, but not nomally after mish etc.

If 2nd round is on, why not! I generally do 1 hour or 45 min sessions so a 2nd round doesnt happen often though.

CunningLinguist
16-06-2017, 01:30 PM
I mean lick straight after you have cum.

Raybo
16-06-2017, 03:39 PM
I mean lick straight after you have cum.

Okay. Actually have once. After we wiped the cum off her tits and hands!

Devilex
17-06-2017, 10:16 AM
I have once cum into the WL's mouth and asked her to give it back to me by French kissing...

cuteguy
20-06-2017, 12:13 AM
I have once cum into the WL's mouth and asked her to give it back to me by French kissing...

After cumming into her mouth, she turns to you and wants to kiss you or let you taste some of your cum. A shy WL generally won't do this but a cheeky one will. How many times have you had a cheeky WL do this to you?

luvmica
20-06-2017, 09:33 AM
I dated a chinese girlfriend few years ago. she was just turning 18 at that time. On our first dating, we walked around the beach. On the way back to my place, she suddenly grabbed my dick while walking on the street. I was little embarrassed and did not know how to react on that but one thing I realised is that she is very horny. Long story short.. she decided to stay overnight at my place. although she was horny she told me that she did not want sex. I wanted to have sex with her badly but I did not have any condom and I did not want to bareback as I feared she would be pregnant if I accidentally cum inside. so we got naked, kissed each other, gave her nice Daty on her bald pussy along with lots of fingering. Then she gave me a slow BBBJ which was first time for both of us. I could feel her teeth but still i feel pleasured. I then sat her into the corner of the bed and pumped onto her mouth until I ejaculated. she was not expecting that I would cum in her mouth, so she pushed me away, I rushed to the bathroom holding the remaining cum, she followed me and kissed me and transferred my cum into my mouth. I almost puked. I never wanted to taste my own cum but the fact is I have tasted but that will be the first and last..lol

JackRabbitJelly
04-07-2017, 02:37 PM
Woah, lol

The original theme of this topic spiralled into something else

hereandthere
05-07-2017, 10:56 AM
I have, yes. I sometimes even switch to daty between positions because I love the taste of her cum and how she reacts, and can never get enough of it. Depending on how intense the session is, I will usually go for a couple minutes.

Obviously I have a dom on, so no taste of my man juice. I have never tried daty after bb on my SO though, and don't think I ever will!

Yeah i'm guilty of this too, but only if i am 100% comfortable with the girl.

hellwalker
02-08-2017, 06:34 PM
Yes, only the real hot one thou.

Matie
10-08-2017, 02:53 AM
Maybe depending how much my ex rinsed or didn't rinse afterwards.... Mind over matter....

stormeewp
21-08-2017, 12:26 PM
I always have intesions to lick my cum out of there but I cannot go through with it. Live watching it ooze out though.

davies1520
22-08-2017, 03:56 PM
I was shagging a ML frequently a few years back (she wasnt charging extra - just wanted me to make sure she got off too). I would go down on her after if I came before her - didnt want to ruin a great thing obviously.

And she usually wanted to kiss me on occasion when I got come in her mouth.

Honestly, once you get past the thought of it, its not bad. As soneone else said, tends to be diluted anyway.

12345abcde
22-08-2017, 05:59 PM
Haha, c'mon guys, be a little more adventurous. If wearing a condom, do the lady a favor and give her what she wants. If no condom.....well, taste of your own stuff is your own after all. If it makes you gay then it only makes you gay to yourself. Some times be daring and do things can turn a girl wildly on. Like kiss her after cum in her mouth

danshin
22-08-2017, 06:07 PM
Nah not happening

Maxmanic
04-12-2017, 08:53 PM
With gf’s yes on occassions I have. The first time was to prove a point and put my then GF at ease, that I was genuinely into her and anything I asked of her sexually I was equally willing to do myself.

She was reluctant about taking my cum in her mouth, I explained that it is something I need as it’s one of the most incredible sensations For me sexually. I pointed out that she cums in MY mouth at least twice in a session and I accept her taste, smell and everything about her when we fuck, its the only way two people can fully experience sex at it’s most primal and intimate level. It wasn’t enough so after I came in her I went to town on her pussy and she almost passed out that time from the orgasm she had, fuck there was cum, pussy juice, squirt ejaculation and probably a few tears thrown in for good measure it was that fucking wild!!
When she emerged from her cock and tongue fucking hangover she looked at me and said ‘I get it now, that was amazing, I’m never going to waste another drop of your cum baby’ 😮🤪 YES!!!
Sometimes you gotta just man the fuck up and take the lead, if YOU freakout and scream like a Shirley Temple at the taste of YOUR own cum how the fuck can you expect your woman to suck it down like like hot chocolate? haha

takasitau
05-12-2017, 02:36 AM
Yea i have, i think..
With gf's, cim, swallow and then she dfk me afterwards, there was still bit of it in her mouth

Assandlegs
05-12-2017, 06:27 PM
I do it all the time... why stop at half a session? If I am wearing a dom when I blow, I go straight down into DATY to make sure the girl gets to enjoy my company a bit more :) I really get off on DATY, so it's no uncommon for me to get a girl to cum and then dom up again and head off for round 2.. even round 3 ... but if I just stopped dead cold after blowing the load, I can lose interest pretty quickly (especially if the girl is a clean freak).

xboyx
05-12-2017, 07:05 PM
I second that
Back to me orally.
Nothing gay about that.

I'm throwing up...

Littlewonder
06-12-2017, 09:17 PM
Yes of course

You come with the dom on whats the difference

Usually on difference is she is wet and very sweet and tasty?

Climax598
27-11-2018, 11:12 AM
Do anyone know any 278 girls do snowballing cum tranfer after cim

wallyworld
27-11-2018, 06:19 PM
No .

Am up for that, licking your own cum out of pussy or snowballing yeah why not ? Once had the experience of CIM then lovely lady spat it all over my face and proceeded to lick it all up and when shared DFK ... wasn't expecting it ... but hey go with the moment I believe

wallyworld
27-11-2018, 06:24 PM
With gf’s yes on occassions I have. The first time was to prove a point and put my then GF at ease, that I was genuinely into her and anything I asked of her sexually I was equally willing to do myself.

She was reluctant about taking my cum in her mouth, I explained that it is something I need as it’s one of the most incredible sensations For me sexually. I pointed out that she cums in MY mouth at least twice in a session and I accept her taste, smell and everything about her when we fuck, its the only way two people can fully experience sex at it’s most primal and intimate level. It wasn’t enough so after I came in her I went to town on her pussy and she almost passed out that time from the orgasm she had, fuck there was cum, pussy juice, squirt ejaculation and probably a few tears thrown in for good measure it was that fucking wild!!
When she emerged from her cock and tongue fucking hangover she looked at me and said ‘I get it now, that was amazing, I’m never going to waste another drop of your cum baby’ ���� YES!!!
Sometimes you gotta just man the fuck up and take the lead, if YOU freakout and scream like a Shirley Temple at the taste of YOUR own cum how the fuck can you expect your woman to suck it down like like hot chocolate? haha

Respect always share n care, leave the scene smelling of sex n cum all round I say

Warrabong
27-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Got a bad taste on DATY once so not 100% sure. It was not in a shop though so maybe poor hygiene. First and last with that girl.

Never tried to and never plan to!