PDA

View Full Version : General talk Introduction

waynekerr
01-12-2013, 03:52 PM
Hi, I'm a new member (joined today) and I'm introducing myself. I don't live in a major city and I travel to them only a few times a year, so I don't have a lot of recent experience but I have been a punter since before the internet was available (yeah, yeah I know, old fart).

I have found this site to be helpful in the past and I will contribute what I can when I can.

Regards, Wayne.

wilisno
01-12-2013, 04:07 PM
Hi, I'm a new member (joined today) and I'm introducing myself. I don't live in a major city and I travel to them only a few times a year, so I don't have a lot of recent experience but I have been a punter since before the internet was available (yeah, yeah I know, old fart).

I have found this site to be helpful in the past and I will contribute what I can when I can.

Regards, Wayne.

Welcome on board brother !

Wayne
01-12-2013, 04:08 PM

Regards, Wayne.

Welcome, but you ought to have chosen a better moniker.
Wayne

asnlvr
01-12-2013, 04:53 PM
Welcome, but you ought to have chosen a better moniker.
Wayne

Yes perhaps Wayne King

Wayne
01-12-2013, 05:58 PM
Yes perhaps Wayne King

Or King Wayne. But really, admin should be a little more vigilant when new people sign up. They have done this before: let in usernames very close to existing ones. It wouldn't be that difficult to point this out and get the new member to come up with something original.

B-man
01-12-2013, 08:40 PM
I once knew a Wayne Kerr at school. You don't pull his leg as he was a mean mother fucker!

AND it's a true story!

waynekerr
02-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Thank you to my new brothers for making me feel welcome, wasn't expected but appreciated.

If my alias upsets anyone who is a little sensitive let me apologise now, for that was not my intention. It is however original, CrazyMonkey got it.

Try running it by urban dictionary, that pretty much sums me up. Ha Ha.

Regards,

Wanker, I mean Wankerr, I mean Waynekerr, oh fuck who cares!

Wayne
02-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Thank you to my new brothers for making me feel welcome, wasn't expected but appreciated.

If my alias upsets anyone who is a little sensitive let me apologise now, for that was not my intention. It is however original, CrazyMonkey got it.

Try running it by urban dictionary, that pretty much sums me up. Ha Ha.

Regards,

Wanker, I mean Wankerr, I mean Waynekerr, oh fuck who cares!

Ok, I can be a little slow sometimes. You are in good company here on this forum. We are all a bunch of wankers.