PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Joey - Absolutely sensational Hong Kong girl. Unforgetable feelings

Biggerbanana
02-12-2013, 11:55 PM
I checked this shop roster last Sat (30 Nov) and found the sexy pictures of Joey. Read the AR on her and immediately called shop to book, trying to get the first booking. Unfortunately, I was late and there were many bookings for her already. The shop could only give me a later booking which I took anyway.

When I arrived at this shop, it was like a carnival. Could not believe so many brothers waiting for girls. I got Joey finally, after waiting for about 15min. When I saw Joey, I knew the waiting was worthwhile. She was exactly as described in the AR and I thought she is even better than what the AR said about her. Her snow-white big boobs almost jumped out from her tight bra.

She was very nice and friendly. However, after getting into the room, she asked me to take off my trousers to enable her to check the size of my dick. She said I looked big and strong, but her pussy is really small and cannot withstand big dicks. Otherwise, her pussy might be broken and she could not work. Hence she preferred to have customers with sizes that she could handle. Luckily, my size was the maximum that she could accept. I was happy that I had the chance to make love to this beauty. This checking is quite rare but I have experienced this from very beautiful and young Chinese girls before. "If customers do not accept the checking, the next customer will be only too glad to take me," she said.

She also told me that she did not offer any special services. She said all these are preventive measures to ensure that she could work in this industry safely and for longer. She will refer customers to other girls who would provide the services. I said no problem as I know her beauty and youth would give me enough incentives to have a good performance.

I was not wrong. She sucked very well and my dick had no problem to get very hard. As soon as my dick got inside her pussy, I found the real difference between her and other girls who took on big guys with big dicks. Her pussy was really, really tight and juicy. This is because she has taken good care of herself.

As my dick was the maximum size for her tight pussy, she was really feeling the joy of my heavy poundings. She moaned very sexily, softly, but non-stop. Her juices came out and made my pelvis feel cool. I felt her pussy spasms non-stop for a few minutes. Her pretty face, big boobs and snow-white skin gave me lots of energies which I did not know where they came from.

I used different positions and angles to enjoy her body. Each angle showed a pretty side of her. I just felt so lucky to have a chance to enjoy this great beauty today, but felt a bit sad that she needs to work in this industry.

Finally I came while I fucked her from behind. She was so relieved and lay down on the bed motionless. She was really tired, but still showed me her smiles and expressions of great sexual satisfaction.

Joey will definitely be the kind of girl that I must see more often and I know that I will continue to be able to enjoy her tight pussy as long as she keeps on doing the checking to ensure that her pussy is rightly protected.

Good luck, Joey.

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2013, 12:46 AM
Haha, I am only small and cum quick so I'm sure this lady will love to have customer like moi !!

Cheers

Oneonone
03-12-2013, 11:25 AM
So does that mean she doesn't do Kissing, DFK, Daty, BBBJ ?

Doesn't sound like the type of girl that will last too long?

Biggerbanana
03-12-2013, 05:58 PM
So does that mean she doesn't do Kissing, DFK, Daty, BBBJ ?

Doesn't sound like the type of girl that will last too long?

This girl did not provide any of the things u mentioned. She did not need to because of her exceptional qualities and at the cheap prices of 65 Carlton.

She will not last long in the shop because she is such a pretty and smart girl. At least she knows how to protect her most beautiful assets (wonderful boobs and tight pussy) and maintain good health and beauty. My own guess is that she could be privatized very soon by a guy with big and deep pocket. If I had big pocket instead of big banana, I would be the first to do so.

Mate, don't just talk and think of dirty things, go and see this girl to understand what a nice girl she is. Warn you, she is so popular in the shop that booking her is quite a problem.