PDA

View Full Version : General talk memorable lines and moments with a wl

x11
03-12-2013, 02:18 PM
as a companion thread to the 10 things a wl shouldn't say, I t thought I'd start a thread about memorable lines from a wl. They don't have to be great lines or funny, but for whatever reason memorable for you. Actually Let's not limit it to lines but also moments.

Here's a few of mine;

wl letting out cute signs and moans as u kiss her

cute wl saying u treat her like a bf would.

wl asking me if I've done jav videos!

2hrs with saki@ginza

mind fucked by Catherine

jap wl saying I could have any jap girl I wanted (and I believe she meant it)

caressing aiko (?) from foxy.. shes tall and has the smoothest softest skin I've ever felt.

not normally into fisting but this one wl I got most of fingers in. (yeah I know it's not really fisting but close enough for me)

started daty on wl and she almost came instantly. I promised her to use my special powers only for good.

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2013, 02:38 PM
This is going back 15 years, I was having a RnT session with a Uni Student called Denny, she was busty but very slim, don't use much oil as she said she was allergic to oil. So she only massage with powder, no B2B, no tits fuck, and she only used a touch of oil for the HE. She was an Arts Student. I saw her a few times and really starting to like her. One day I was her last customer and I offered to drive her home - pretty innocent, no hanky panky business but we talked more about her study. To cut a long story short, the next time I visited her, I bought her a book related to Renaissance arts and she loved it. gave me some kisses and hug then we proceed. after turn over, and she worked her magic on me and before I knew it, she put my cock inside her mouth and BBBJ me (I didn't even know of this term back then........lol) but needless to say, it was so enjoyable I almost CIM after two minutes, I like Denny so much to do that to her, so I was near, I gently tapped her head and she pulled me out just in time and I shot a big load, I said thank you, she said you are welcome.

It never happened again as I saw her a couple more times, of course I was hoping since the first very pleasant surprise but never got lucky again. I didn't want to offer her more money to suck me again as it would cheapen what she gave me, and the following month she's gone, probably moved on. Up until now, she is still the only Aussie babe who had given me a complementary BBBJ !!

That's some memory !

Cheers

ps. this is a very good thread brother x11, I think I may have a few more special punting moments to share - when I have time.........haha

x11
03-12-2013, 03:13 PM
nice one bro! for some reason i was expecting her to be asian nit aussie!

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2013, 06:17 PM
nice one bro! for some reason i was expecting her to be asian nit aussie!

Yeah, way way back when I first started punting in Sydney (1989! The year Tawriffic won the Cup) it was all cauc FS like Golden Apple, Tiffany and Tudor Court!

Then I moved job to the Eastern Suburbs and I switched to cauc B2B mainly in Bondi junction like at Michelle's etc !

Long story ! It's all the bloody fault from the Wentworth Courier !

Cheers

wilisno
03-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Yeah, way way back when I first started punting in Sydney (1989! The year Tawriffic won the Cup) it was all cauc FS like Golden Apple, Tiffany and Tudor Court!

Cheers

That's not correct bro ! 5* was around already at that time, although under different names !

x11
03-12-2013, 06:43 PM
has 5* always been an asian place?

wilisno
03-12-2013, 06:44 PM
has 5* always been an asian place?

Of course, mainly Thai at one stage ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2013, 06:59 PM
That's not correct bro ! 5* was around already at that time, although under different names !

I didn't mean the market !

I meant to say, the shops I went were mainly cauc FS ! I didn't know much about any Asian shops back then!

ATOC at 377 Riley was mainly a cauc shop too I believe !

And then Impressions and Black Cat !

Punter Poontang
03-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Jasmin - "Itadakimas" .... *** then drops to knees in shower ***

Moē - "Can I cuuuuuum?". Fuck that was cute.

Cat - "How many times you like to come??"
PP - "2 is my maximum in one hour"
Cat - "OK, 3 times then" with wicked smile / glint

Pani - *** answers buzzer, speaks Mandarin, then turns to me *** "Wilson says hurry up, you must go now"
PP - "Oh shit, sorry" *** frantically dressing ***
Pani - laughs "Just joking honey, take your time" :-P

x11
04-12-2013, 03:31 PM
rooter surely you have some memories! ?!

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2013, 04:00 PM
Two quotes from two MLs from the old Zanadu on Pitt St opposite the Hilton Hotel :

Among my first few visit where I didn't know any of the MLs and you got assigned a random ML by turns:

This was a very skinny flat chested girl and a no looker. So I politely ask her if I can have someone with bigger boobs (all in mandarins ). She was not happy, as she walked out of the room she yelled out to reception:

Room 1 want a big ball girl !

一號房要大波!

The second time was after quite a few visits and I had a few favourites but none of them were working that day, so I was having this ML for the first time, she was ok , pretty average on everything. She was from Hongkong so we had a good chat during part I, time to turn over and she said:

How do you want to play handsome? Blow job ? Hand job ? Or body to body ?

Nothing special in England but just the way she said it in Cantonese :

想點玩呀靚仔?
用口?用手?波 dee ?

This is for the Chinese brothers!

Cheers

jordansigley
04-12-2013, 04:02 PM
It was actually quite an awkward line from the WL.
I was playing with her feet in the foreplay and she asked why all asians are into feet. As this fetish has always been the darkside of me so i found it quite awkard lol

rooter
04-12-2013, 04:03 PM
rooter surely you have some memories! ?!

Well I'm not much into reminiscing. I'm more of a in the moment person.
Here's a couple. Not classics but cute.
With Kiki and she is surprised I've walked into the shower with a throbbing hard on
Kiki: "it's hard already?!"
me: yes, that's your fault!
Kiki : (genuinely apologetic) I'm sorry! I didn't do it on purpose!

With Kiss (our first and only session) chilling out in bed holding each other after a really wild fuck.
Kiss : (very sincerely) "We are friends now? Yes?"
Me : (totally caught off guard) "Ummm .. I guess ... Ummm ... yeah .. sort of .. yeah"

x11
05-12-2013, 08:58 AM
that's it I'm voting rooter as punter of the year. or at the very least Mr Ginza!

CunningLinguist
05-12-2013, 05:39 PM
From Japanese WLs:
- You should get a Japanese girlfriend
- Can I teach you Japanese

From a relativley unknown caucy rock singer: I want you to be my boy toy.

From an asian ML: You can fuck me here, here, or here (as she points to her mouth, pussy, arse).

From a thai WL I just fingered: I want you to stick this dildo into me (as she hands me a massively wide dildo)

Licker
05-12-2013, 08:08 PM
Just about over a decade ago I saw this young blonde girl, who before getting down to business asked: "Can I put on some music?"

I was thinking: "I don't really care." But replied: "sure honey, whatever you like to listen".

She flipped on a CD (yeah this was so long ago), and what do you know... there was Britney singing "Hit me baby one more time!"