PDA

View Full Version : Happy Angels 227 the Broadway Glebe

happyangels
21-12-2012, 01:57 PM
NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY,
Jessica sexy Hong kong tall busty with long legs great body and lovely smile has just joined us, she is a wonderful new comer and likes to please........

Brittany pretty 19 years petite innocent natural blonde hair clubbing girl stunning figure very friendly and bubbly with great communication skills, the girl everyone want to meet in their dream, must see.........

Vicky slim very pretty Vietnamese with long silky hair fresh sweet looks with excellent services.........

jj12345
21-12-2012, 02:59 PM
your website never work...how to see photos?

Clinton
21-12-2012, 09:36 PM
When will this Jap girl Yuki or Yomi (?) be working? Saw her the other night but picked another girl. I cannot wait to see her.

happyangels
22-12-2012, 03:18 PM
Happy Angels 227 the Broadway Glebe
NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY,
Jessica sexy Hong kong tall busty with long legs great body and lovely smile has just joined us, she is a wonderful new comer and likes to please........

Brittany pretty 19 years petite innocent natural blonde hair clubbing girl stunning figure very friendly and bubbly with great communication skills, the girl everyone want to meet in their dream, must see.........

Vicky slim very pretty Vietnamese with long silky hair fresh sweet looks with excellent services.........

happyangels
22-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Hi thanks for the compliment, Yumi and Yoki as mentioned are very desirable they and few more similar class girls are available by appointment, please feel free to call and arrange time.

DeepImpact
22-12-2012, 06:58 PM
your website never work...how to see photos?

Hey Bro, try the link on the shop section on this site because as you mention their website doesn't work properly. I am not sure how up to date the ladies are though

http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopGirlList.pl?productId=2109

jj12345
23-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Hey Bro, try the link on the shop section on this site because as you mention their website doesn't work properly. I am not sure how up to date the ladies are though

http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopGirlList.pl?productId=2109

thanks bro... will look it

Travelmate
23-12-2012, 12:31 PM
not attractive for sure

DeepImpact
23-12-2012, 02:59 PM
not attractive for sure

I think you are a regular at Snow Lotus so you can just take a stroll down there to check out the girls first hand to see what they are really like. So far the feedback hasn't been strong.

AHLUNGOR
24-12-2012, 05:38 PM
Happy Angels 227 the Broadway Glebe
NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY,

Travelmate
25-12-2012, 12:55 PM
I am annoyed

bevis90
26-12-2012, 09:24 AM
not happy jan

visitor1
26-12-2012, 10:36 AM
I guess happy angels just wants to catch more eyes as the shop is still relatively new. If the owner is reading this, my suggestion to you is that at least you can change the subject line each time and add a bit more updates when post a seperate thread such as ' angel gets new girls...' , 'new girl xxx coming today...' just like many other shops do. Keep using the same subject ' New New New' is a bit annoying.

I have been this shop a couple of times. There is no comparison between this shop with shops such as 5 Stars in terms of service quality. The quality of the girls are very mixed. I was usually being showed a line of 5 to 6 ladies during most of the time of my visit. Some of them, to be honest, I would not be interested even if they offer me a free service. But I can always find 1 or 2 quite young pretty or well presented premature ladies who are quite attractive. These ladies only offer cbj and some light kissing. People have different standards. For me with $100/half hour, it is not a bad place to have a relief.

sharpshooter
26-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Went in last night to check out
2 available to look
one is dark chunky, didn't even walk closer to the door and say hi
the other one is a whale, she was promoting her BBBJ skills...
personally I won't worry about this place
really stupid for the female host to bullshit about they usually have 12 girls work here everyday
Do i look fkn stupid to you?
a WL needs to earn about 800 to 1000 a day
times this amount to 12
how many customers do you need to have daily to keep 12 girls on?

Travelmate
26-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Went in last night to check out
2 available to look
one is dark chunky, didn't even walk closer to the door and say hi
the other one is a whale, she was promoting her BBBJ skills...
personally I won't worry about this place
really stupid for the female host to bullshit about they usually have 12 girls work here everyday
Do i look fkn stupid to you?
a WL needs to earn about 800 to 1000 a day
times this amount to 12
how many customers do you need to have daily to keep 12 girls on?

I am still annoyed