PDA

View Full Version : Ginza parking availability

zhangy
03-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Hey guys

I just wanted to know whether there is parking around ginza. If there is is it metered like normal city circumstances.

Cheers

Punter Poontang
03-12-2013, 10:24 PM
Hey guys

I just wanted to know whether there is parking around ginza. If there is is it metered like normal city circumstances.

Cheers

Plenty of street parking. In the side streets on their side of Cleveland it's mostly timed, but not metered (i.e. free for 1, 2 or 4 hours, depending on which spot you jag).

The council do check though, I've seen them about a few times. Once very luckily pulled out of a one hour spot but after a 90 minute session, just as they were coming up the street. But for a 1 hour session you should be fine.

rooter
03-12-2013, 10:47 PM
I live frightfully close to Ginza - though not actually in Ginza contrary to popular belief.
Lets just say I can walk there without raising a sweat.
And within 200m of Ginza there is the Nookie coffee shop (great coffee and sexy Asian girl serving there), the sour dough bakery (great sustenance if I am doing 2 girls in one day), the Uyghur restaurant (must be the only one in Sydney), the jam tart place (amazing fucking sweets), 2 pubs nearby (a quick beer or a chance to win back your punting money on the pokies - and come back for seconds with your winnings), James Dean Pizzeria (2 for 1 pizzas on Tues to Thurs), 2 Lebanese restaurants/takeaways (felafel and a fuck is a great way to spend a school night) and a Thai Massage place across the road (perfect if one of those Ginza nymphos totally fucks your back).

As for getting home - well I never walk - sometimes I skip, sometimes I hop, and sometimes (like today for example) I just float all the way home).

Surgeon
03-12-2013, 10:54 PM
I live frightfully close to Ginza - though not actually in Ginza contrary to popular belief.
Lets just say I can walk there without raising a sweat.
And within 200m of Ginza there is the Nookie coffee shop (great coffee and sexy Asian girl serving there), the sough dough bakery (great sustenance if I am doing 2 girls in one day), the Uyghur restaurant (must be the only one in Sydney), the jam tart place (amazing fucking sweets), 2 pubs nearby (a quick beer or a chance to win back your punting money on the pokies - and come back for seconds with your winnings), James Dean Pizzeria (2 for 1 pizzas on Tues to Thurs), 2 Lebanese restaurants/takeaways (felafel and a fuck is a great way to spend a school night) and a Thai Massage place across the road (perfect if one of those Ginza totally fuck your back.

As for getting home - well I never walk - sometimes I skip, sometimes I hop, and sometimes (like today for example) I just float all the way home.

Lucky you need a roomate by any chance?
Im lucky i work close but odd shift hours make it hard too visit most time i jag a spot on elizabeth st and only a short walk up the laneway.

waynekerr
04-12-2013, 09:17 AM
I use the public transport, Ginza is about 1/2 km walk from central. There are also buses; 372, 393, M20 etc. if your legs are wobbly after a session like mine are!

I've only been once to date, saw a girl called something like Eileen. I'll be back for sure.

You're very fortunate living so close brother Rooter, then again if I did I would be permanently broke.

Regards, WayneK.

rooter
04-12-2013, 10:26 AM
I use the public transport, Ginza is about 1/2 km walk from central. There are also buses; 372, 393, M20 etc. if your legs are wobbly after a session like mine are!

I've only been once to date, saw a girl called something like Eileen. I'll be back for sure.

You're very fortunate living so close brother Rooter, then again if I did I would be permanently broke.

Regards, WayneK.

So did you "come on Eileen? Too ra loo rye aye" ;)
Actually I can't think of a girl called Eileen at Ginza.
Maybe Eli or Alice?

waynekerr
04-12-2013, 11:06 AM
So did you "come on Eileen? Too ra loo rye aye" ;)
Actually I can't think of a girl called Eileen at Ginza.
Maybe Eli or Alice?

Ha Ha I love it! The next time I hear that song it will have a whole new meaning.

The girl was a recommendation from Wilson, silver class with GFE. Mate if that's silver,
how good will gold, diamond etc. be! Can't wait.

I think I lost something in the pronunciation but it may well have been Eli.

Got a bit off the original topic, sorry. - Back to parking....

Regards, WayneK.