PDA

View Full Version : Girl info No 1 WL in sydney - apology

MrSeven
21-12-2012, 05:47 PM
A big sorry to.. you know who... for saying... you know what.

Its only because i think you're an amazing girl. I shouldve thought more before opening my big mouth. I wont do it again. I have learnt from this.

If you're reading this i hope to see you in the new year and i hope i can give you something to say sorry.

Health, wealth and happiness to you and your famiy.

MrSeven

the wizard
21-12-2012, 06:14 PM
MrSeven you have done a honorable thing posting this apology here.
I'm sure the person concerned would appreciate your sentiments also.

She is a amazing girl and her warmth shines through.
I also wish her health, wealth and happiness as I know personally that today,wasn't her best day.

To her, please take care and I will also see you in the New Year...

The Wizard

Polonius the Pedant
21-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Here here, well said MrSeven.

manman888
21-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Because of what you did, my booking was cancelled!!!

Sextus
21-12-2012, 08:46 PM
Mine was too.

the wizard
21-12-2012, 09:58 PM
Because of what you did, my booking was cancelled!!!

That is simply not true, MrSeven, i can categorically say he had no involvement in today's events.
Please do not accuse him of this

MrSeven
21-12-2012, 10:19 PM
no no boys my apologie's totally unrelated to today's events... my booking was cancelled too.. thanks for backing me up wiz

Gucci2012
22-12-2012, 05:55 AM
Hmmmmm lucky I got my 2 hours in on Wednesday.

the wizard
22-12-2012, 06:34 AM
yeh, i was thinking of booking wed too,when i saw her on the roster.

DeepImpact
22-12-2012, 11:00 AM

Its only because i think you're an amazing girl. I shouldve thought more before opening my big mouth. I wont do it again. I have learnt from this.

If you're reading this i hope to see you in the new year and i hope i can give you something to say sorry.

MrSeven

Excuse my ignorance but who is the number 1 WL in Sydney that is being talked about? If a thread is going to be started surely the least that can be done is to put in the girls name especially if she is being referred to as the number 1 WL, I mean what a compliment.

the wizard
22-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Doubt he ll share it.

This is one of those vague threads where the starter deem it necessary to let others know that he has emotions and great appreciation towards others feelings, but not much else.
Guys do a bit of research and you will find that the name was attached to the original thread.
It's MrSeven`s perogative not to plaster her name on this thread.

wilisno
22-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Yep, MrSeven had a report with the same title, search for it !

Sextus
22-12-2012, 12:34 PM
I can clear something up that will also do a lot of good.

She had to go home and cancel her bookings because a client (not Mr Seven) scratched her pussy with his fingernails and actually made it bleed. Ouch - poor girl :cry:

It was an accident, but guys, everyone reading this - buy yourself a nail file and get your nails trimmed right down and smooth. Make it as much a part of your pre-punt grooming as you do a shave. It is so simple and it is as good for your own sense of security as it is for the girls. It is their most sensitive, delicate and precious area and talons have NO place anywhere near there.

So buy that nail file now please - this means YOU!

MrSeven
22-12-2012, 01:26 PM
I was trying to be as discreet as possible, given theres a lot of talk about her which raises punters expectations to a point thats beyond reasonable.

If you've read my previous AR's you'll know i generally give plenty of detail when it comes to posts.

This is post is more for the girl in question to read.

Thanks for not saying who the girl is, at least in this thread.

And yes i agree, file those nails. You're not only doing her a favor ur doing punters a favor who are booked after you and the bloke who runs the joint who makes the money.

A lesson for all.

Cheers

wilisno
22-12-2012, 01:50 PM

She had to go home and cancel her bookings because a client (not Mr Seven) scratched her pussy with his fingernails and actually made it bleed. Ouch - poor girl :cry:

It was an accident, but guys, everyone reading this - buy yourself a nail file and get your nails trimmed right down and smooth. Make it as much a part of your pre-punt grooming as you do a shave. It is so simple and it is as good for your own sense of security as it is for the girls. It is their most sensitive, delicate and precious area and talons have NO place anywhere near there.

Just don't do it if the girl says no ! :burn:

Travelmate
22-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Just don't do it if the girl says no ! :burn:

This is the right expectation of the word call respect

the wizard
22-12-2012, 05:22 PM
I was trying to be as discreet as possible, given theres a lot of talk about her which raises punters expectations to a point thats beyond reasonable.

If you've read my previous AR's you'll know i generally give plenty of detail when it comes to posts.

This is post is more for the girl in question to read.

Thanks for not saying who the girl is, at least in this thread.

And yes i agree, file those nails. You're not only doing her a favor ur doing punters a favor who are booked after you and the bloke who runs the joint who makes the money.

A lesson for all.

Cheers

This is why I did not name her either in a follow up post.
I also wanted to console her for yesterday, and hope I relieved her from some of her anguish when I was there.

ps - no it was not me either

DeepImpact
22-12-2012, 06:54 PM

Thanks Bro, this is by far the clearest and most useful post on this thread. You are right about the finger nails of course but I always think it's not a good idea to finger a WL as her pussy is for fucking not fingering.

garfield
22-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Thanks Bro, this is by far the clearest and most useful post on this thread. You are right about the finger nails of course but I always think it's not a good idea to finger a WL as her pussy is for fucking not fingering.

I like to finger the girls too. But what I do before seeing the girls if making sure my nails are probably trimmed and filed.

IExperiment
23-12-2012, 12:43 PM

MrSeven

Jezzz I feel for the girl she will feel pain everytime she pee like a razor blade going through it very bad you should feel sorry. I know it is hard to control horny urges but dude you scratch her pussy thats a nono she cant work for at least a few days and pain peeing and now she will be more alert with some one hand down her pussy :)

the wizard
23-12-2012, 01:39 PM
you should feel sorry. I know it is hard to control horny urges but dude you scratch her pussy

For the very last time, MrSeven was not involved here.
I feel he is the one that deserves a apology.

from Mrseven's post

no no boys my apologie's totally unrelated to today's events... my booking was cancelled too.. thanks for backing me up wiz

Accidents do occur and we all must take precautions and protect the girls- full stop.

Sorry MrSeven but some of the Bro's just don't get it......

DeepImpact
23-12-2012, 03:02 PM
I like to finger the girls too. But what I do before seeing the girls if making sure my nails are probably trimmed and filed.

That's fair enough if all parties are happy with it but I generally prefer not to do it on a deep level.

wilisno
23-12-2012, 03:52 PM
I just think we need to stop spamming the forum with these vague threads.

If you re going to publicly apologise in a forum knowing full damn well people are going to wonder what happened to who and when but then get all private and confidential about it, why even do it in the first place?

Wouldnt it better if you contact the shop management instead to pass on your apology to the girl if in fact the message was intended for her and only her? Or better yet, contact her directly?

Makes more sense than having people speculate - or worse, creating misunderstandings of the issues.

It seems to me that the majority of people who has responded to this thread knows exactly what's happening, and who's the girl involved, so it's not spamming at all. For those who don't know and don't want to know, they don't have to respond !

8inches
23-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Do they make condoms for fingers?

Or wear a condom on your finger(s)

manman888
23-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Mr Seven

If you do not say in the first post that "I won't do it again" and "i hope to give you something to say sorry", these 2 sentences are misleading and made people think that you did something. This is what i felt in the first place when i read this. If you did something to the WL, you should not be posting in a public forum and made everyone aware who the WL is. Everyone will know who the WL is if they read this forum carefully. All we care is hope the WL will recover soon.

wilisno
23-12-2012, 07:10 PM
Does it seem so? From the posts i read seems there s more questions and misunderstandings of what happened. He even said his apology wasnt even related to the incident mentioned in the thread. How then did you conclude that the majority knew what exactly happened?

And I respond because I want to, not because I have to.

Again, why create a vague thread where one need to speculate or put two and two together?

If you won t say what you are apologising for or to who because you don t want to cause problem with, and to quote his own words, "my big mouth?" then not only it is pointless, it is also ironic to even bring it up!
Of all those who has responded, I can safely assume that The Wizard, Polonius the Pendant, Sextus, Gucci2012 all know what he's talking about, add me in, it's a clear majority !

Ah yes, including Manman888, although he thought MrSeven was the culprit !

the wizard
23-12-2012, 07:25 PM
The issue here is bad timing, the apology here unfortunatley happened to coincide with a event that happened.
The event was un-related and how do I know.I know because i was there.

The reason it was posted here was because the person concerned might or might not read these pages regularly- I don't know
The apology was made sincerely in regards to a previous post.
The previous post has been edited and my original response to that post, has also been edited by me as a mark of respect.

MrSeven does not have to explain to anyone further

I would like to us all to wind this thread down as i don't want to cause more anguish to a wonderful girl.

I hope everyone can agree.......

The wizard

wilisno
23-12-2012, 07:27 PM
The issue here is bad timing, the apology here unfortunatley happened to coincide with a event that happened.
The event was un-related and how do I know.I know because i was there.

The reason it was posted here was because the person concerned might or might not read these pages regularly- I don't know
The apology was made sincerely in regards to a previous post.
The previous post has been edited and my original response to that post, has also been edited my me as a mark of respect.

MrSteven does not have to explain to anyone further

I would like to us all to wind this thread down as i don't want to cause more anguish to a wonderful girl.

I hope everyone can agree.......

The wizard

Good on you, I'm on your side !

garfield
23-12-2012, 07:28 PM
It seems to me that the majority of people who has responded to this thread knows exactly what's happening, and who's the girl involved, so it's not spamming at all. For those who don't know and don't want to know, they don't have to respond !

I totally agree!

the wizard
23-12-2012, 08:19 PM
No- this is free speech

I originally praised Mr Seven for his post and I still do.
It needs to be wound down as it is now going Nowhere....

I think every one is sufficiently educated now !

wilisno
23-12-2012, 08:20 PM
Glad you re able to see the irony of all this.

This thread shouldn t even been created in the first place and should be deleted.

This thread is the social structure of this forum, if you think all these brothers are engaging in a spam, you're in the wrong forum !

the wizard
23-12-2012, 08:22 PM
This thread is the social structure of this forum, if you think all these brothers are engaging in a spam, you're in the wrong forum !

Thanks Wilisno, exactly my sentiments

wilisno
23-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Really? Even though MrSeven later said what happened was 'totally unrelated' to the incidents they were discussing in this thread ?

It s not even about what happened.

Why bring attention to something you can t or don t really want to discuss about?

Because discussions like yours are not helping the girl, that's why there's call for winding this down !

the wizard
23-12-2012, 08:42 PM
I have written to admin to close this thread

I've had enough.....