PDA

View Full Version : General talk Street View

waynekerr
07-12-2013, 11:55 AM
I checked 501 King on Google Maps Streetview dunno why I just did, and there is an old guy who looks like he's thinking will I, won't I, will I, won't I.
If he wasn't such a snappy dresser I'd swear it was me. Ha Ha.

Regards, WayneK.

syphon
07-12-2013, 12:12 PM
haha Looks like someone may have been seriously sprung!

Licker
07-12-2013, 01:25 PM
He's been doing that thinking in the Google Maps for at least 2 years now (that's when it was first discussed here)

What do you reckon, how many massages has he had during that time?

D-93
07-12-2013, 01:49 PM
You can also see a guy heading into Club 350 in Chatswood through the back entrance.

Max Impact
07-12-2013, 05:22 PM
I hope the Google car doesn't catch me!

rooter
07-12-2013, 06:38 PM
I wouldn't mind being google map photographed walking in or out of a brothel.
In fact I would see it as a badge of honour and a fine legacy to leave for posterity.

harmony
11-12-2013, 11:35 PM
Reading these reviews, I often ask is there a discrete back entrance
The few places I have been to seem to be prominent front entrance only

Wish Google had a sky view, where I could see the entrance points for each business premises on Google Maps

Im imagining the front and rear doors being highlighted in green neon when a building is clicked on

Just dreaming of course

And no, Im not asking Google maps street view to have an uncensored version of what is going on through the windows of these business premises

jumbuk
14-12-2013, 07:29 AM
Here is something which might help, in some cases, in finding out whether there is a discreet entrance to a shop (apart, of course, from simply phoning and asking). From the map which comes with the Google street view it can be seen whether there is a street/lane behind which might have a discreet entrance from it. Google this, and “walk” along it.
I tried this with 775A Anzac Parade, Maroubra. Ferguson Street, behind, showed my familiar discreet door. (Actually, I had first entered just 775 and Google, as I have found on other occasions, automatically gave the rear view of the premises. 775A gave the main street view.)
Hope this helps.