PDA

View Full Version : General talk Isis for Governor- General

Sextus
09-12-2013, 03:44 PM
The current job is about to be declared vacant.

I've thought about Isis's posts. Her wisdoms, her empathy, kindness, compassion, humour, passions, and her earthy understanding of men and women. And she has already held management positions in civilian life!

This isn't a joke idea! She'd be the best one ever.

I mean, Sir William Deane was the most popular one by far (so far) and that was because he had many - but not all - of the qualities of Isis that I have listed above. I know Sir William Deane was cuddly, but Isis would beat him on that score too!

And because she looks Native American (especially in plaits and headband) another indigenous race, the aborigines are going to come on board big time too! She'd be reconciliation on a platter!

What do you think guys? I know she has left the forum, but maybe that was just to take up the role of a much bigger forum. Her cat would definitely love swanning around Yarralumla and Admiralty House 24 / 7, padding up and down those grand stairs like royalty. Her cat would think he was royalty - but Isis would keep the common touch!

Oneonone
09-12-2013, 04:03 PM
She certainly would do a good job she has so much love and passion to share and a smart lady to go with the beauty.

Boney
09-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Isis 4 GG YAY

x11
10-12-2013, 08:48 AM
vote 1 for isis for Prime Minister! or president If ur for a Republic ;)

Sextus
10-12-2013, 05:51 PM
I had to search Liason's website to read about her for old times sake. :big_smile:

• Name: Isis Age: 25yr Bust: 34B
Size: 6 Hair: black Height: 5'2"

Isis is an exotic asian beauty who in new to the industry. She has a petite size 6 body , long thick luxurious hair and striking blue eyes. Isis loves to look after her clients - the reason they just keep coming back for more.

Wow! Blue eyes? How can that be?

Eureka
10-12-2013, 06:04 PM
----------------

wilisno
10-12-2013, 06:11 PM
I think this thread is against Isis' will of remaining invisible on the forum !

HappyQwerty
10-12-2013, 06:16 PM
The current job is about to be declared vacant.

I've thought about her posts. Her wisdoms, her empathy, kindness, compassion, humour, passions, and her earthy understanding of men and women. And she has already held management positions in civilian life! ........ I know she has left the forum, but maybe that was just to take up the role of a much bigger forum

Do you want to know why Isis left the forum? I can tell you if you really want to know.....

AHLUNGOR
10-12-2013, 06:16 PM
What is the objective of this thread ?

To fish sister Isis out of retirement ?

I think the little lady's personal wishes shall be respected !

Just my two cents !

Cheere

HappyQwerty
10-12-2013, 06:18 PM
I think this thread is against Isis' will of remaining invisible on the forum !

You are 100% correct....

Sextus
10-12-2013, 06:32 PM
To fish sister Isis out of retirement ?

That would be an achievement! How many times has John Farnham retired?!

No, the reason is I truly think she'd be a great governor-general. You might say that is an absurd proposition, and funny - and it is - but that doesn't mean it isn't true.

And I know Isis wouldn't mind this thread at all. As Oscar Wilde said:

"There is only one thing worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."

Surgeon
10-12-2013, 06:55 PM
Yep isis asked admin to go close her threads and delete her account so admin has not done this yet so we should all respect her wishes and not mention her any more this is what she has asked for.

Eureka
10-12-2013, 08:03 PM
Yep isis asked admin to go close her threads and delete her account so admin has not done this yet so we should all respect her wishes and not mention her any more this is what she has asked for.

I'm impressed with your empathy and understanding of Isis given you only joined the forum a couple of weeks ago in the sunset of her thread !!!
You must be a quick study ...
... or benefit from reincarnation prior knowledge ...

Surgeon
10-12-2013, 08:16 PM
I'm impressed with your empathy and understanding of Isis given you only joined the forum a couple of weeks ago in the sunset of her thread !!!
You must be a quick study ...
... or benefit from reincarnation prior knowledge ...

I have done a fair bit of study.
Due too lack of discussion lately i think in the past week i have read many a general talk thread all the way through 100 + pages infact.
A fair while ago topics for discussion was high these days this has declined a whole heap.

wilisno
10-12-2013, 08:34 PM
I have done a fair bit of study.
Due too lack of discussion lately i think in the past week i have read many a general talk thread all the way through 100 + pages infact.
A fair while ago topics for discussion was high these days this has declined a whole heap.
Yeah ! Because some silly guy called Ihavago went berserk when we talked about Isis !

Sextus
10-12-2013, 08:39 PM
Eureka, if you see Isis at Edgecliffe again, ask her if she would like to be GG. At $350 per hour it is too expensive a question for me to ask! I could ask it at Kyotos though!

harmony
10-12-2013, 08:42 PM
$350 may be fine in Melbourne, but too expensive in Sydney ?

Surgeon
10-12-2013, 08:44 PM
Yeah ! Because some silly guy called Ihavago went berserk when we talked about Isis !

And who would that be in relation too me?
I posted what i did as a common courtesy too isis the same as you did it is what a respectfull person would do.

wilisno
10-12-2013, 09:05 PM
And who would that be in relation too me? I posted what i did as a common courtesy too isis the same as you did it is what a respectfull person would do.

Oops ! Did I say you're in relation to Ihavago ?

Eureka
10-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Eureka, if you see Isis at Edgecliffe again, ask her if she would like to be GG. At $350 per hour it is too expensive a question for me to ask! I could ask it at Kyotos though!

You wish is my command !!
I will ask her next week :)

harmony
10-12-2013, 09:12 PM
Sorry
At $350 an hour, the subject of Governor General would be the last priority of conversation

So the more experienced you get in punting, the more you talk about politics with the WL ?

I dont understand ; )

Punter Poontang
10-12-2013, 09:25 PM

Don't think you did, but now that you mention it, there is one telltale sign that points too it being a possibility.

harmony
10-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Am I missing something

Was Ihaveago dumped from this forum ?

Surgeon
10-12-2013, 09:59 PM
So trying to be respectfull and considerate of her wishes is a no no on this forum.
And i am accused of being someone else.
I see how it works around here now if you are a new member you cannot be a descent human being i guess that is the domain of senior members only.

harmony
10-12-2013, 10:02 PM
Good point surgeon
Being respectful and considerate of her wishes is a great thing
Also having fun on here is a great thing
Best to take less offence and just have fun mate
If any of us were to leave this forum tonight, no one else would notice - unless you are long lived members such as AHLUNGOR and Travelmate

Sextus
10-12-2013, 10:21 PM

Harmony, that is definitely in the spirit of Isis. I guarantee when Eureka sees her next week and tells her there is an underground movement to have her installed as the next Governor-General, she is gonna laugh (out loud!) :D :D

I'll bet she thinks the idea is out of left field - if not left wing! :shout:

harmony
10-12-2013, 10:24 PM
Havent been around long enough to have met Isis

So she likes politics ?

No doubt she has brains as well as beauty

wilisno
10-12-2013, 10:37 PM
So trying to be respectfull and considerate of her wishes is a no no on this forum.
And i am accused of being someone else.
I see how it works around here now if you are a new member you cannot be a descent human being i guess that is the domain of senior members only.

No one has accused you being someone else so far except yourself. Now you're showing the same behaviour as fisher, Ihavago, Asshlock and so on !

harmony
10-12-2013, 10:40 PM
Putting the fun back into the room

~~~#[: D]

Wrapped up in a bow and ribbon

Was taken away - Someone forgot that we are here to have fun

Leave recriminations at the front door

Oh, and your shoes

Eureka
10-12-2013, 11:00 PM
Putting the fun back into the room

~~~#[: D]

Wrapped up in a bow and ribbon

Was taken away - Someone forgot that we are here to have fun

Leave recriminations at the front door

Oh, and your shoes

I can totally understand why you would think that way - on on the surface of it I would totally agree ..
But in this case what you think you see is not what you get - a darker presence under a regularly changing cloak of civility and respect - but unfortunately it is a thin veneer ... and an unwelcome stranger lurks beneath ..

harmony
10-12-2013, 11:03 PM
I will never change ~~~#[: D] for ~~~#[+---]

The giftwrapped smile is mightier than the sword

Max Impact
11-12-2013, 12:23 AM
Darling Isis. Still logging in every now and then to see what we animals are up to.

Sextus
11-12-2013, 12:32 AM
I didn't know whether to put this thread under "General Talk" or "Governor General talk." :shout:

Isis might not want to go backwards though - Quentin Bryce is only on $200 per hour!

Oneonone
11-12-2013, 06:09 AM
Quentin Bryce is only on $200 per hour!

Yes well ISIS has left Kyoto probably because they could not match the $200 per hour.

Don't we all miss her nothing to look forward to on here first up in the morning these days!

Kyoto206
11-12-2013, 10:54 AM

Think we all knew already ;) No harm, no foul though

Yes well ISIS has left Kyoto probably because they could not match the $200 per hour.

Don't we all miss her nothing to look forward to on here first up in the morning these days!

...or her newfound fame brought her some unwelcome attention. A large price tag is as much a buffer as it is a commodity. A few sour grapes will leave a foul taste in your mouth

Sextus
11-12-2013, 11:33 AM
Celebrated she was. But it may be possible to be too popular, there may be a downside to that.

(Though I haven't found it to be a problem myself! :shout: :D ;) )

HappyQwerty
11-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Think we all knew already ;) No harm, no foul though

...or her newfound notoriety brought her some unwelcome attention. A large price tag is as much a buffer as it is a commodity. A few sour grapes will leave a foul taste in your mouth

At times, the truth can be a very bitter pill to take......it's just too hard to handle for many people,
better to disappear for a while, or forever. Better for all concerned, aye.

HappyQwerty
11-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Good point surgeon
Being respectful and considerate of her wishes is a great thing
Best to take less offence and just have fun mate
If any of us were to leave this forum tonight, no one else would notice - unless you are long lived members such as AHLUNGOR and Travelmate

get your tongue out of their arse, please.....or are you doing a selfie?

harmony
11-12-2013, 11:17 PM
~~#~~
~[: D]~
~~~~~