PDA

View Full Version : Asian Star

geotrog
21-12-2012, 07:29 PM
had my first trip to AS today. Sadly disappointed with my choice of WL.
Young Korean girl, pretty sexy body but oh so inexperienced!
Next time I'll be asking who is the most experienced girl there rather than automatically going for the nicest smile and body potential!
It's not what you've got it's what you do with it that counts!
Looks 8/10
Body 7/10
Service 3/10
Manner 6/10

She was pleasant enough, spoke English well. Sadly I forget her name - Eros or something like that? Eran?
After I showered she eventually came back in. She started with very gentle kissing of my torso then in to CBJ. She stopped to go through her little bag to find a rubber so spoilt the flow. Then after wiping the lube off proceeded with the CBJ - hard to feel much with the little man covered but it was ok but I got a bit bored! She stopped and looked to see if I had come early - no chance! On with another covering and then on to a cow girl position. I told her I wasn't too bothered by penetration and wanted a bit more of the sensual approach but she got on top any way. I played along for a bit then she obviously got tired so I went on top. She played along with the usual noises but I seemed to be the one putting all the effort in. She didn't like her boobs being sucked - licking ok (lovely boobs by the way, very perk and gorgeous nipples! No touching of the clit. Even kissing of her neck she didn't seem to like (maybe she was scared I'd give her a hickie!). I eventually came, she wiped me down and then she showered and got dressed again. I thought - hang on I paid for 45mins and you're getting dressed after 30! I couldn't be bothered to argue. I also showered (the room was too hot for my liking) and then I asked her to give me a massage for the remaining time . We chatted pleasantly enough. She hadn't been in Australia that long. It was her first day at AS and she admitted she didn't really know how to do massage. Now I know she is only a kid compared to me but I'd expect a WL to be a bit more professional I didn't ask her how old she was but maybe next time I need to find someone with a bit more experience! I wanted a slower build up and I hope the more experienced WL can go along with that!
So who would you suggest as a more experienced WL for AS or maybe over at Yimi? What is Temple of Pleasures like - any experienced regulars there? I am new to Brisbane so still getting to find my way around. Help me out bro's!

SillyK2
22-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Sorry to hear about your disappointing punt, but this is one of the downsides to brothels over a private girl.
Are you particularly interested in HAB's only? If not there are plenty of wonderful ladies on Australian babes.
If Asian then you should try Ruby in Newstead, she advertises on Cracker and also has posts in this forum.

gpeck80
23-12-2012, 01:53 PM
sorry but what does HAB mean ?

popeye96
23-12-2012, 03:09 PM
sorry but what does HAB mean ?

Hot Asian Babe

gpeck80
26-12-2012, 02:45 PM
ah wonderful thanks :D

geotrog
27-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Any recommendations from Australian Babes? I prefer the more buxom ladies! Think I'll shy away from the Younger Girls.