PDA

View Full Version : General talk This place has less life than the average mortuary........yawn yawn, what the f@%k?

EasyComeEasyGo
10-12-2013, 12:49 PM
This place has less life than the average mortuary........yawn yawn, what the f@%k?

Enough said....

AHLUNGOR
10-12-2013, 12:58 PM
This place has less life than the average mortuary........yawn yawn, what the f@%k?

Enough said....

If this place is so lifeless!

Why the f@%k did you bother to register for ??

AHLUNGOR
10-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Sounds like one of those banned who couldn't stay away. Keep coming back for more abuse !!

I am pretty sure you will be an easy go very soon !

wilisno
10-12-2013, 01:09 PM
Sounds like one of those banned who couldn't stay away. Keep coming back for more abuse !!

Well, he said it himself he's from the mortuary anyway, no prize for guessing it's a dead monkey !

EasyComeEasyGo
10-12-2013, 01:17 PM
If this place is so lifeless!

Why the f@%k did you bother to register for ??

I was thinking about bringing some energy and interest to the place,
But it seems like it’s just a platform for coma-inducing advertising.
Asian tits and pussy over and over again – so boring, not for educated people.
Where are the interesting discussions? Maybe they are not welcome here?

EasyComeEasyGo
10-12-2013, 01:24 PM

This place seems to be in decline, it was much busier 6 or 9 months ago.
Seems like you guys are too insular in your approach & your Asian/ABC thinking, you are known
for being a very parochial breed, and it shows.

Sextus
10-12-2013, 01:35 PM
I've heard a day passed without a laugh is a day wasted. Here's one now: :shout:

(My wording might not be exact!)

wilisno
10-12-2013, 01:37 PM
I've heard a day passed without a laugh is a day wasted. Here's one now: :shout:

(My wording might not be exact!)
Yep ! He forgot to speak with the evenness of both hands, so he's back to the mortuary where he belongs !

Sextus
10-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Hey! I've just noticed that my post count is counting backwards, or its not accumulating, stuck on 2002.

wilisno
10-12-2013, 01:42 PM
Hey! I've just noticed that my post count is counting backwards, or its not accumulating, stuck on 2002.
??? Post a few more and see what happen ...

Sextus
10-12-2013, 01:48 PM
I will! I hit 2000 posts a couple of weeks ago?? It seems to be counting up again now. If it keeps counting backwards to zero I will end up in the mortuary with easycomeeasygo!

wilisno
10-12-2013, 01:59 PM
I will! I hit 2000 posts a couple of weeks ago?? It seems to be counting up again now. If it keeps counting backwards to zero I will end up in the mortuary with easycomeeasygo!
The only explanation is because you've been responding to your friend CrazyMonkey's threads, now that those threads are deleted, so your posts went with them !

AHLUNGOR
10-12-2013, 02:31 PM
The only explanation is because you've been responding to your friend CrazyMonkey's threads, now that those threads are deleted, so your posts went with them !

Wow, I wish the Snow Lotus thread and my RnT thread are never deleted, otherwise !...............lol :cool2:

Oneonone
10-12-2013, 02:33 PM
CrazyMonkey, that must account for why I have gone backwards in my posts count, thank goodness I realised he was not worth replying to and didn't waste too many posts on him.

Can't understand some people, why be on here if you don't want to get something out of it or contribute?

wilisno
10-12-2013, 02:40 PM
Wow, I wish the Snow Lotus thread and my RnT thread are never deleted, otherwise !...............lol :cool2:

Yep, you'll be back to ... premium member ? ;) ;) ;)

Sextus
10-12-2013, 02:43 PM

hmm...that must be it. But I'm sure I posted a lot of other comments on other threads in the last two weeks since I hit 2000. Yet, I got down to 2002? Not that it matters, but I would have gone down one forum grade if I had posted on crazymonkey's poetry threads just three more times. Ha!

Beancounter
10-12-2013, 03:05 PM
I thought this thread was going nowhere but at least I learnt something haha

Oneonone
10-12-2013, 04:01 PM
hmm...that must be it. But I'm sure I posted a lot of other comments on other threads in the last two weeks since I hit 2000. Yet, I got down to 2002? Not that it matters, but I would have gone down one forum grade if I had posted on crazymonkey's poetry threads just three more times. Ha!

Well rest peacefully bro your salary remains intact not like the poor child care workers!

wilisno
10-12-2013, 04:10 PM
But it seems like it’s just a platform for coma-inducing advertising.

At least he knows that's what these guys were doing : The Cable Guy, Richard Le Rod, QualitySteven, CrazyMonkey and the latest Dr Doolittle ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
10-12-2013, 06:03 PM
Hi brother Wil,

I think you better request Admin to close this thread! Members not aware of the OP has already been banned will be keep coming in to take a look and give their support or something !

Cheers

wilisno
10-12-2013, 06:15 PM
Hi brother Wil,

I think you better request Admin to close this thread! Members not aware of the OP has already been banned will be keep coming in to take a look and give their support or something !

Cheers
Well ! It's a free country, we can't and we shouldn't stop anybody from supporting someone else ! At least we would know who his comrades are !

Nejums
10-12-2013, 08:44 PM
I agree wholeheartedly with Wilson. These forums should be welcome to all members and participants should encourage one another by producing healthy and often differing perspectives in their banter. There's absolutely no reason we should all be homogenous with our opinions, and I would like to urge more people partake in discussions with their views which might go against the majority.

For the older members, please don't shun them for having independent thoughts. These forums require more diversity.

harmony
10-12-2013, 08:49 PM
I am new here, and enjoy this forum because its clear there are lots of people with wide and interesting experiences

I would think it would be an amazing time for all if we could meet up in some of these foreign lands, and keeping it real (WL age >18), going for it

jellyshots
13-12-2013, 12:03 PM
It's really funny that the one making the criticism was one of the advertisers/owners of a group of shops... Just like when they were encouraging punters not to pay over a certain amount for a booking...

Raybo
13-12-2013, 05:20 PM
I dont really know why the op decided to start this thread. I find the forum insightful and highly amusing. There are some exceptional wordsmiths here. I had to stop reading AR's on the bus to work because I would either break out in fits of laughter or little Raybo would start flexing his muscles! To all those contributors, keep it up....to the haters, go and get.......

CunningLinguist
13-12-2013, 10:00 PM
At least he knows that's what these guys were doing : The Cable Guy, Richard Le Rod, QualitySteven, CrazyMonkey and the latest Dr Doolittle ! :miao:

Just added the Doctor to the table (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39297-Banned-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again) ...