PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Si Racha, Chon Buri, Thailand

peter42
11-12-2013, 04:52 AM
This is not far from Pattaya. You can take a bus there from Pattaya (probably around 30-40 baht) or a minibus with A/C (50 baht). You get off in front of a local Robinson department store. That's Sukhumvit Rd. Walk down the street (ศรีราชานคร 6) a block or two, well two minutes, and you see this Cupid Spa on the left. It's 800 baht 60 minutes massage +HJ, 1400 baht same topless, 1800 baht body-to-body 60 minutes, 1900 baht body-to-body 90 minutes. I chose that 60 minutes B2B. Then the girls came out. Wow. I obviously picked the one that I thought would be the best. She called herself Ne-ne. Amazing body, amazing service. Good massage too. Got to stick my tongue in #1 and #2 and well, anything I wanted pretty much, although full service was not on the menu. I didn't mind. Shower together before and after is something they always mention when the list the prices.

I actually wanted to visit another shop on ศรีราชานคร 5 but it was closed because it was Father's Day (5 Dec). Maybe next time.

There are a few more shops in that area to be checked out so if you don't care for the mass tourism near Pattaya this might be something to look into. Just for the record, I haven't seen any reports anywhere about the shops in Si Racha. If you have, please let me know.

kingwally
11-12-2013, 03:58 PM
This is not far from Pattaya. You can take a bus there from Pattaya (probably around 30-40 baht) or a minibus with A/C (50 baht). You get off in front of a local Robinson department store. That's Sukhumvit Rd. Walk down the street (ศรีราชานคร 6) a block or two, well two minutes, and you see this Cupid Spa on the left. It's 800 baht 60 minutes massage +HJ, 1400 baht same topless, 1800 baht body-to-body 60 minutes, 1900 baht body-to-body 90 minutes. I chose that 60 minutes B2B. Then the girls came out. Wow. I obviously picked the one that I thought would be the best. She called herself Ne-ne. Amazing body, amazing service. Good massage too. Got to stick my tongue in #1 and #2 and well, anything I wanted pretty much, although full service was not on the menu. I didn't mind. Shower together before and after is something they always mention when the list the prices.

I actually wanted to visit another shop on ศรีราชานคร 5 but it was closed because it was Father's Day (5 Dec). Maybe next time.

There are a few more shops in that area to be checked out so if you don't care for the mass tourism near Pattaya this might be something to look into. Just for the record, I haven't seen any reports anywhere about the shops in Si Racha. If you have, please let me know.Good info mate,many thanks,just one question...whereabouts in Pattaya do you catch the bus from?

harmony
11-12-2013, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the intel

Sounds great. I wonder if Thai FS was also close by ?

peter42
12-12-2013, 06:21 AM
Thanks for the intel

Sounds great. I wonder if Thai FS was also close by ?

Well, this is Thailand so Thai anything can't be too far away.

There are lots of shops in that area. I don't really know much about the Japanese style snack bars that obviously cater for the Japanese businessmen in the area but don't you think some of them want FS too? I would guess that the normal massage shops have at least HJ available (but probably more) and well, just ask first before you pay. If you walk on those streets in the evening, you will see bars and bargirls that look like bars and bargirls in Pattaya but I haven't tried them in either location so I wouldn't know.

The blue buses that come from Sattahip stop at every bus stop on Sukhumvit Rd. The airconditioned minibuses stop when they see you (and that's pretty much anywhere), but on Sukhumvit Road you don't have to wait long. Some of them go to Bangkok but it usually says Si Racha (ศรีราชา) or Chon Buri (ชลบุรี) on the bus. I once got on one on the beach road of Jomtien Beach. It cost me 60 baht to go to Si Racha and it took almost an hour to get there.

harmony
13-12-2013, 01:14 AM
It is revealing when the exchange rate is taken into account and the costs in Australian dollars is calculated

peter42
23-12-2013, 08:28 AM
well, visited Si Racha once again. I found the cheapest ride so far, the orange bus, or "rot som". It's around 30-40% discount if you compare it to the blue buses or a 50-60% discount of the minibus prices. I didn't get on it anywhere near Pattaya but I paid 12 baht for the one-hour trip to Si Racha.

I went to a shop called "Yuki massage & spa". It was very professional, the ladies were around 35-45 and there wasn't too much privacy either. I didn't even think of asking for extras but I couldn't help thinking of why I went to this shop to begin with. There's another shop called "Pinky Spa pretty girl massage" right across the street with B2B massage etc. on the menu. Anyway, Yuki's shop got 350 baht from me for a one-hour oil massage. The address is ศรีราชานคร 5, right behind Robinson.

peter42
30-12-2013, 04:08 AM
Pinky Spa visited. I got a nice Christmas massage. I paid 1850/hour for a B2B massage. The other option would've been 800B for a HJ finish. Four girls to choose from. The receptionist apologised for that. She said they usually had a lot more to choose from. Three girls from Bangkok, one from Chiang Mai. I chose the northern girl. Nice slim body, good attitude, good service, but no DATY. I got close though. 69 was ok.

One thing to remember is that if you go to church here, it might be better to avoid girls from the North. There are lots of Christians there. This one told me which church she goes to and I'm not sure if I want to surprise her (or my mates) by going to the same one. Maybe I'll just stick to the Bangkok ladies.

Between Pinky Spa and Cupid Spa, it's Cupid Spa that wins. It's more service for less money. Cheers!

P.S. There's a bus service to Si Racha from Central Pattaya Road. 40 baht, minibus with AC, departs every 30 minutes.

peter42
19-02-2014, 07:09 AM
It turns out there's more out there than you might expect.

After a few more visits to Cupid, I can tell most of the girls are local university students, age 18-22, not too much experience, not too professional, but really good looks. I tried one (whose name I forgot) but she was too shy to take a shower in the same room with me. After two minutes of 69 she decided that she was too shy for it. No DATY available. Then another day I met Nene again. She offered some extras, BJ with or without. Well I ended up with a FS with her. She's great.

Pinky Spa visited again too. Those girls are much more professional than the Cupid girls. Most of them seem to be from Bangkok or Chiang Mai. Jaja was skinny, probably in her late 20's, good body too. Enjoyed DATY but she asked for a tip afterwards. 100B made her happy enough.

There's a good website/messageboard where these shops post updates and pictures of new ladies, vouchers, promotions, etc.
There's a section for each "zone" in Thailand. Here's the link for the Chon Buri zone (Khon Kaen, Chiang Mai, Phitsanulok and a few more are also included)
http://www.kapooclubwebboard.com/index.php?board=675.0

There are heaps of shops on the side streets not far from Sukhumvit Rd. that don't seem have any web presence, well, until now. I went to Flower massage (the street must be ศรีราชานคร 7 because it's between ศรีราชานคร 6 and ศรีราชานคร 8). There was only one lady available when I walked in in the afternoon. When I left, there was another one who had make-up on. Oil massage 400B/hour is what I started with. I didn't have to pay anything upfront though. The massage room was upstairs. I saw two mattresses on the floor but the ML locked the door behind us so it wasn't like anyone else was going to join us. My groin got so much attention during the oily massage that there was no question about what was available. I rolled over and experienced more suggestive rubbing. She kept a towel on me to cover some critical spots all that time until she laid out the extra options. HJ 1000 (of which 400 to mamasan), FS 2000 (mama-san's share 600), 1300 HJ nude. Well, I managed to negotiate a nude HJ with DATY for 1500. She said it was her first time doing 69. She had a good body, good looks, age well under 30, good attitude, and by the way, the price for the same service is 1800 at Cupid Spa, 1900 at Pinky Spa. I think I'm going to see more of these local, low-profile shops next.

peter42
02-03-2014, 06:09 AM
Well, found another Thai FS close by. They've got a website with pictures of the place and my girl seems to be on the front page. http://atamimassage.web.fc2.com/index.html
I walked in around 9pm on a Saturday night. 7 girls to choose from. I picked the one the looked the youngest. I guessed her age would be 25 but she said no, she's 27. Ok. I enjoyed her service, without going into details.:cool2:
"Special" in that shop is 1500Baht. That translates into FS with all the spices you want. I have to say, I was thinking of BBFS but didn't ask and didn't get it. I had a great time with "Bam". Total damage 1900 (60 minutes of super oil massage cost 400). Makes me wonder why I've paid the same for a nude HJ.