PDA

View Full Version : General talk Is there a reason why the AR on Catherine@Ginza got closed?

Mr. Who
13-12-2013, 09:19 AM
Common sense indicates that threads get locked for a reason. Yet I cannot find a stated reason. If I missed it somewhere can someone please let me know.

Link below:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39265-Catherine-nice-girl-but

Thanks.

Sextus
13-12-2013, 11:35 AM
you should not have to suffer because of my emotions and your here to enjoy your time, not show care...you shouldn't do that, go into the shower I am ok' ... but hey, she looks too adorable and irresistible with beads of tears rolling down her big beautiful eyes

Wouldn't we all feel that way towards her gents? The poor dear, we'd all comfort her. :prettiness: Sorry, toomuch, whatever the merits of your case, the chivalrous instincts of the forum hold sway! :D cheers.

wilisno
13-12-2013, 12:02 PM
Wouldn't we all feel that way towards her gents? The poor dear, we'd all comfort her. :prettiness: Sorry, toomuch, whatever the merits of your case, the chivalrous instincts of the forum hold sway! :D cheers.
Good point ! Enough said already, no point dragging it on and on, case closed !

Sextus
13-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Toomuch, you left her in tears! You, you, brute you! :D You are on a hiding to nothing on the forum - sorry mate! She does sound lovely though, through her tears thinking only of sinver.
:prettiness: Throb, throb, my heartbeat!

wilisno
13-12-2013, 12:46 PM
Toomuch, you left her in tears! You, you, brute you! :D You are on a hiding to nothing on the forum - sorry mate!
No point to stir up further conflict either ! To you it might be a joke, or you would say humour, but to bro toomuch, it could mean something else !

Sextus
13-12-2013, 12:51 PM
I'm not stirring anything up wilisno, it is just that you couldn't write it in a book and get away with it!

wilisno
13-12-2013, 01:28 PM
I'm not stirring anything up wilisno, it is just that you couldn't write it in a book and get away with it!
So you do it at other people's expense ?

Sextus
13-12-2013, 01:39 PM
Only in the sense, perhaps, that a newspaper cartoonist might.

The best way to end things is with some humour, and I don't feel qualified to speak for toomuch, he's best placed for that.

cipher
13-12-2013, 02:18 PM
Just back from 1hr session with Catherine, she's hot, and not cutting time , we even dont have enough time.

wilisno
13-12-2013, 02:56 PM
lol cash for comments, we should all know, you can't give a bad report to paid advertisers on here. Not good look for them or for the admins on here. Very similar to Facebook, only LIKE button - dislike NOT ALLOWED. Really defeats to purpose of an open forum. End of the day it is call punting for a reason. You win some you lose some.
So you are saying these 10 or twenty people speaking for Catherine are " cash for comments " ?

Only negative comments are genuine ?

Mind you, I don't speak for Catherine because I haven't seen her !

Surgeon
13-12-2013, 03:07 PM
lol cash for comments, we should all know, you can't give a bad report to paid advertisers on here. Not good look for them or for the admins on here. Very similar to Facebook, only LIKE button - dislike NOT ALLOWED. Really defeats to purpose of an open forum. End of the day it is call punting for a reason. You win some you lose some.

Quite the opposite actually.
The shops/advertisers like feedback of any kind it improves their business by getting fhe issue sorted asap what the shops do not like is when the issue is aired publicly without being given the chance too sort it out with the girl/punter at the moment it happened and privately.
All reports provide value good or bad to other punters and opinions will always vary.

wilisno
13-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Off topic, but why are your after reports exclusive for only two shops? And I have never read a bad report from you either.

Surely as a seasoned punter like yourself you would have visited many other places in Sydney. I'm not attacking you God-Forbid.

My statement still stands, shops pay good money to be on here, money talks - not good for business to leave a bad report.

from your reply here, it clearly shows that your intention is to disturb the peace here, nothing else.

To reply to your question, firstly, it shows that you make allegation without knowing the fact, or at least doing some research. If you just go through my directory of reports, you will find that I have written reports for various shops other than only two ! That includes, BlueMoon, Artarmon Paradise, No.7 Cowper, 22 Brodie etc etc ... and not every shop I go to or every girl I saw I have to write a report !

And why do one frequent a particular shop more often than the others ? Isn't it a silly question ?

Everybody has his favourite shop or shops, who's to say he should go elsewhere more often ? It's my money, I choose to spend anyway I want. But I don't mind that if you want to pay for it, just let me know which shop to go and which girl to see, I'll consider it !

wilisno
13-12-2013, 04:11 PM
Sir, you might be a big fish on here, but on other punting forums like Punter Planet you're a tadpole - or should I say Slapka???

Even on Punter Planet you try to spam the two shops mentioned above - mind you without much success :)

You said it in the above quote " And not every shop I go to or every girl I saw I have to write a report!" - Why were they bad experiences? like FACEBOOK, there is no dislike button, only like. Or maybe you're just super lucky and every punt is a sure thing :)

I rest my case, and lets agree to disagree.
I never tried to hide that I'm Slapka on the other forums, that's why I just copied my own reports and post them there.

Did I tried to be a big fish there ? Did I spam those forums ? How many reports I have posted there ? 3 ? As far as I can remember ! Does 3 reports constitute a spam ? Does posting one post there once in several months means I tried to become a big fish there ?

So what's your motive here ? From your posting history, not many good words coming out of your mouth to anyone else, this is reportable to Admin here !

Aus99 Moderator
13-12-2013, 04:30 PM
There's no motive. You're just a super lucky guy has never had a bad experience - or did have a bad experience but never written about it. Which was my original point, bad reports for paid advertisers are not good for business. If you want to report and I probably will get banned go ahead. I just called it how I see it, only wish you did as well - without the extra incentives in your pocket ;)

Please be warned MisterX,

The reason we closed the Catherine thread was acting for the peace of the forum, for the good of everyone involved, and on request from Ginza for the same purpose.

If you have followed that thread thoroughly, you would have realized that the overwhelming support was for Catherine and the shop, and both sides have said enough on the issue, there's no reason to dwell on that issue and magnify a small problem, hence the closure, no one was to blame.

What you are doing here is considered to be disturbing the peace, and will not be tolerated.