PDA

View Full Version : Abstinence is over - Nudgee Road Hendra

BrainSex
13-12-2013, 10:04 AM
I came across this little place via a WeChat search earlier in the week. Located at 327 Nudgee Road, shop located at the back of the street shops. There is a therapeutic massage place on the street front - I didn't go there.

The joint has two massage rooms, both professional setups, hot rocks, beauty looking treatments etc, although the menu of services is just massage. One room has a shower. I chose this room as it is so convenient.

Two Taiwanese girls on duty. Duo massage available which would be good option for a future visit at $90.

Once in the room, the massage table is a little old and I notice that the rubbish bin is full of tissues -that's a good sign.

$60 for a one hour relaxing massage was good for a lunchtime relaxation from the stress of holiday. The therapist was very thorough and I also gave her a tip for her attention to detail.

Cheers

Brainsex.

ecchi.gaijin
13-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Handy location for me. Looks to be a fair private entry on google maps. Is Big Dad's Pies still going out front? Suddenly I have a hankering for a pie floater.

Cheers for the review.

brownwallaby
13-12-2013, 11:14 AM
Thanks for your honest, transparent review BS

BrainSex
13-12-2013, 02:40 PM
haha..you guys. keep up the good work. Maybe ecchi.gaijin might get to have more than his pie float!

popeye96
13-12-2013, 05:11 PM
I too noticed this place via wechat. Was going to check it out next week. Will definately give it a go now I think.

MrGrumpy
13-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Sussed this Nudgee road place out last week-end and there were a heap of washed towels draped over a car and also skrunched up on the ground near the entrance.

On the plus side, it means that they wash their towels

On the minus side, it looked like a Chinese laundry

Receptionist also looked like she had eaten quite a few Dad's pies!! :grimace:

Gave it a miss........

ecchi.gaijin
13-12-2013, 08:42 PM
I was curious about how I was not seeing this on wechat, and sure enough I found it. $80 for a duo?!?!?!?! Surely that is for 30 mins?

Maybe not, I just checked their facebook page;

2/hr massage $90
Dao massage $80

I wonder if they will let me have a pie break mid way through the 2 hour session?

oilman
13-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Nah nah you got it all wrong, the towels were to clean up after me. Two words - Large Load!!

cocktus
13-12-2013, 11:16 PM
Once in the room, the massage table is a little old and I notice that the rubbish bin is full of tissues -that's a good sign.

Brainsex.

shit... full of tissues?? did you sense chlorine like smell too?? hehehe

flamingmoose
14-12-2013, 12:29 AM
Nah nah you got it all wrong, the towels were to clean up after me. Two words - Large Load!!

Might pay to take a dump before you go next time buddy.. ;)

Jaystar
05-01-2014, 12:32 AM
Ecchi-gaijin can you advise what the Facebook page is?
Thanks

ecchi.gaijin
05-01-2014, 12:47 AM
https://www.facebook.com/Bookingnow

ecchi.gaijin
06-01-2014, 09:56 AM
Finally decided to give this place a try recently. Plenty of parking, entrance is off street for those who are shy. Place is clean, actually looks like a psysio with the counters and wall charts. Girls look cute and the one I had gave a good massage. They seem to do some great specials from what I have seen advertised but maybe they are only for special days as was standard prices when i went there ($70/hr and $40/30min). Open 9:30 to 19:00

Sadly Big Dad's Pies wasn't open :cry:

icanfly
06-01-2014, 10:55 AM
Finally decided to give this place a try recently. Plenty of parking, entrance is off street for those who are shy. Place is clean, actually looks like a psysio with the counters and wall charts. Girls look cute and the one I had gave a good massage. They seem to do some great specials from what I have seen advertised but maybe they are only for special days as was standard prices when i went there ($70/hr and $40/30min). Open 9:30 to 19:00

Sadly Big Dad's Pies wasn't open :cry:

I think this is the one that advertise on wechat. So the standard price for 1 hour is already $70? Geez they advertise on wechat saying special price only for wechat members is $70

I just ignore it because a special price for me is not $70 thats expected price. Special price for me should be more like $50 hour

And they also have some deal where you can become member for 1 year at a cost of $50 and if you are member you get special member price of $69 for 1 hour. Ignoring the fact that the member price is a special number lol hint hint you save $1 off the price. You would have to go 50 times in one year just to break even. How is that even a members special?

ecchi.gaijin
06-01-2014, 11:05 AM
Seems they have daily specials ($50/hr on Tuesdays, $80/hr duos etc). The thing I like is that they update their facebook page, just noticed a photo that shows who is working each day this week.

danenth
06-01-2014, 02:06 PM
So who do you recommend? Mui Mui, Sasha, Lisa or Sally?

danenth
08-01-2014, 08:16 AM
Went to Hendra yesterday to have a Dad's Pie which doesn't exist anymore. Now an Indian restaraunt or something. Thought seeing as tho I'm here went round the back an had a punt instead. Wasn't offered their $50 Tuesdsy special. Maybe they added the tip beforehand.

ecchi.gaijin
08-01-2014, 10:01 AM
Really? I didn't even notice the name, just saw the big orange signs and assumed it was still Big Dad's. That sucks because their pies were really tasty.

I will have to try and stop convincing myself I am only going there for the pies :(

brownwallaby
09-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Today they posted 2 charts on their wechat account showing (a) which day is the busiest (b) rank of popularity among the girls. Funny :)

flamingmoose
09-01-2014, 10:38 PM
The popular girls chart is on Facebook too..looks like there's 2 standouts :)

brownwallaby
09-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Must be heartbreaking for the least popular one that this thing is made public, a good time to see her n lift up her spirit .....

Drudeboy
12-01-2014, 11:23 PM
Is this place still run by Sherry (formerly of Healthy Care in the Valley)?
I know some of the girls there came across when the FV shop closed, but that was September 2012 or thereabouts.
I went once over a year ago not long after they opened, but it's too far away for me to visit regularly.

brownwallaby
28-01-2014, 04:20 PM
The owner just announced some price reduction. Massage fee is now 65 / hour, 45 / half, dual 130 / hour; and they've got some new staff

danenth
28-01-2014, 10:04 PM
They seem to be actively advertising on WeChat at the moment

BrainSex
29-01-2014, 01:17 PM
They are off my WeChat list. Too much advertising and the same pictures of the same massage table.

ecchi.gaijin
29-01-2014, 01:40 PM
I don't get any advertising from them on Wechat, maybe they deleted me :(

Mind you the wechat shows as the phone number rather than a name, so perhaps hey created a new account?

oilman
29-01-2014, 04:18 PM

Mind you the wechat shows as the phone number rather than a name, so perhaps hey created a new account?

Mmn kets make your blood boil - Dim Sim...

brownwallaby
31-01-2014, 11:38 AM
?

Maybe because on wechat you were just teasing them without delivering :D

ecchi.gaijin
31-01-2014, 11:51 AM
Hey I went there once!!!! But no Big Dad's Pie was a serious let down :(

All I did was add them on Wechat, no messages ever exchanged.

ecchi.gaijin
13-02-2014, 04:55 PM
Just saw on facebook that these guys have apparantly moved to a new address.

277 Nudgee Road, Hendra
QLD 4011, Australia

Hard to keep track of what their old standard prices were but they seem to have gone up a little. Curious also how the massages work now with prices based on what parts of the body you want given attention rather than just based on time.

https://www.facebook.com/Bookingnow/photos/pcb.230664987118867/230664847118881/?type=1&theater

Jaystar
13-02-2014, 07:42 PM
It still shows full body for $75.
Anyone know if there is parking out back or just street parking? As I think that is a traffic lighted intersection where they are now...

RottenLittlePunt
24-02-2014, 02:17 PM
It still shows full body for $75.
Anyone know if there is parking out back or just street parking? As I think that is a traffic lighted intersection where they are now...

Anyone tried the new shop location?

ecchi.gaijin
25-02-2014, 10:12 AM
Facebook page is showing a new number

0405 550 531

BrainSex
25-02-2014, 12:01 PM
would be interested to know if anyone has any current feedback. The new location looks interesting, especially if it has been developed with the punter in mind.

Mikey75
04-03-2014, 06:40 PM
would be interested to know if anyone has any current feedback. The new location looks interesting, especially if it has been developed with the punter in mind.

Hello all,
I visited the new location at 277 Nudgee road, corner of Nudgee Rd and Raceview Ave . There was lots of off street car parking and massage is conducted in a newly renovated house which is on the same allotment as a Chinese furniture store and a coffee shop. So to get to the massage building you have to walk off Raceview Avenue between the coffee shop and furniture/antique store.

There was two mainland china ladies working and both were in their mid twenties and not super attractive. The massage I got would rate a 7/10. All they are offering are straight up massages and the vibe I for was that was not going to change for these girls.

I didn't see any rubbish bins with used tissues.

The prices are $45 for 30 mins and $75 for the hour.

Good luck punting

BrainSex
04-03-2014, 07:03 PM

I would agree from the vibe of the pictures and the new house layout. Who goes for a fucking foorbath?

The tissues check is one of my favourites

ecchi.gaijin
04-03-2014, 08:31 PM
Hello all,
I visited the new location at 277 Nudgee road, corner of Nudgee Rd and Raceview Ave . There was lots of off street car parking and massage is conducted in a newly renovated house which is on the same allotment as a Chinese furniture store and a coffee shop. So to get to the massage building you have to walk off Raceview Avenue between the coffee shop and furniture/antique store.

There was two mainland china ladies working and both were in their mid twenties and not super attractive. The massage I got would rate a 7/10. All they are offering are straight up massages and the vibe I for was that was not going to change for these girls.

The prices are $45 for 30 mins and $75 for the hour.

Good luck punting

I am curious about the new pricing regime. Photo on facebook shows that you only get certain massages for specificly timed bookings (30min head shoulders back, 60min full body etc)

Do you have any insight into this after your visit?

Mikey75
04-03-2014, 09:14 PM
I am curious about the new pricing regime. Photo on facebook shows that you only get certain massages for specificly timed bookings (30min head shoulders back, 60min full body etc)

Do you have any insight into this after your visit?

The way I understood the pricing structure is like, if you get a 30 min massage, they only concentrate on your back and shoulders. If you get an hour, they will do your arms and legs.

This is so they don't rush the massage.

On top of the other services that BS mentioned in an earlier post, they also offer ear candling.

Happy punting

danenth
05-03-2014, 09:28 AM
I am a bit confused. Has the shop that used to be behind the old Big Dads Pies shop moved location? or is this a new shop that has recently opened.

ecchi.gaijin
05-03-2014, 09:43 AM
I am a bit confused. Has the shop that used to be behind the old Big Dads Pies shop moved location? or is this a new shop that has recently opened.

I believe that it has relocated. The facebook page of the old shop is now referring to this new location.

gpeck80
05-03-2014, 01:59 PM
ear candling ????

gpeck80
05-03-2014, 02:00 PM
Whats that, dripping hot candle wax into your ear ? :startle:

ecchi.gaijin
05-03-2014, 02:31 PM
Whats that, dripping hot candle wax into your ear ? :startle:

No I think it is burning a hollow candle close to your ear. The vacuum created by the air flow feeding the flame is supposed to suck the crap out of your ear.

jmann
14-04-2014, 06:22 PM
So do ya think I should give this place a punt?

BrainSex
14-04-2014, 06:52 PM
if it's the upstairs in through an antique shop, why risk it, go to easier value places.

has anyone ever confirmed that the other place behind the old pie shop has actually closed? it could just be a falling out of ownership/ex employees and who has the passwords wins.

Digger
14-04-2014, 07:42 PM
277 Nudgee Rd is for sale if you have a spare $8,000, but deadline is Wednesday 16 April.

popeye96
14-04-2014, 11:23 PM
if it's the upstairs in through an antique shop, why risk it, go to easier value places.

has anyone ever confirmed that the other place behind the old pie shop has actually closed? it could just be a falling out of ownership/ex employees and who has the passwords wins.

Drove past there last Friday and there was a massage sign out on the footpath. Don't know if it the same owners as before though.

Herpetology
03-06-2014, 08:57 PM
I have been there a few times and have seen 5 different girls & they were all friendly cuties
The shop is at the back down a lane off the main road with easy parking
The massages were great and the duo was really nice
one room has a shower which is good
there is a new manager now
I will return

BrainSex
04-06-2014, 08:56 AM
so is this current intel within the last 2-3 weeks?

Herpetology
04-06-2014, 09:10 PM
I have visited this shop the last few weeks and left happy

Takingcareofit
10-06-2014, 09:47 AM
Former owners have a new shop in clayfield. Hot stone massage I was talking with her she said they have a few girls from her other shop working here I saw Sally was there. All in all was not a bad visit I will be back again.

BrainSex
10-06-2014, 02:36 PM
yes found her on wechat. i guess she has the pump and dump business strategy all worked out...let's enjoy it before she sells again.

levi
11-06-2014, 10:55 PM
Former owners have a new shop in clayfield. Hot stone massage I was talking with her she said they have a few girls from her other shop working here I saw Sally was there. All in all was not a bad visit I will be back again.

Yes Sally is good. very GFE! I think i seen her in another shop too.

Takingcareofit
11-06-2014, 11:32 PM
Yes Sally is good. very GFE! I think i seen her in another shop too.

Yes she is great but exspensive

daveweelan82
30-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Just a heads up punters I went here the other day place had the cops there. Not here for a social visit either. I was so lucky 10 mins earlier and I would have been inside room. Another ml who works there told me she thinks a couple of ml got busted. I'm not sure what's going on but i thought better to let you know about this so you can all be careful.

Hymen
30-06-2014, 02:09 PM
It was immigration related bust, not for ML services.

popeye96
30-06-2014, 05:34 PM

I would imagine a fairly high percentage of the Asian ML's and WL's would be working illegally on the wrong visa.

daveweelan82
01-07-2014, 08:32 AM

It was not immigration related not sure what you was told so be careful. Some one I see a lot works there she called me all worried about what happened and she is quitting. I will go back but for now I will take a break for a few weeks let things calm down. With my line of work I can't be caught inside the place for now. As I said before dont know what you was told but just all be careful

RottenLittlePunt
01-07-2014, 11:47 AM
With my line of work I can't be caught inside the place for now.

I hope your ID isn't your real name and year of birth then.
Similarly you don't need to get caught inside the place to impact on your job. Years ago my uncle had his licence plate recorded by police that were monitoring a shop he went to. Being a government car the police were required to report it to his boss and he was forced to resign.

Drudeboy
10-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Could be a play on Dave Whelan - owner of Wigan Athletic in the EPL Football (DW Sports) and former player.

Brissie.Punter
12-07-2014, 07:32 PM
their website (http://www.nudgeeroadmassage.com/ ) shows their current pricing as: Full Body Oil Massage: 60 min - $75; 30 min - $50 & their Dual Massage - $100 ... a review of their Facebook page shows a link between this massage shop and the Clayfield Shop (Hot Stones) which I think is over priced at $65 per hour ... anyone still going to this shop ?

BrainSex
13-07-2014, 05:24 PM
i think the links are old. something is confusing about the setup of the Fb and how it was taken over. I think anyone on here has not gone to nudgee road massage since it required walking through the antique shop.

Roselily
01-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Hi. I m the manager there. Anyone who want to talk or compliant

Roselily
01-08-2014, 01:27 PM
i think the links are old. something is confusing about the setup of the Fb and how it was taken over. I think anyone on here has not gone to nudgee road massage since it required walking through the antique shop.

Yes. Thanks for support

Roselily
01-08-2014, 01:29 PM
I came across this little place via a WeChat search earlier in the week. Located at 327 Nudgee Road, shop located at the back of the street shops. There is a therapeutic massage place on the street front - I didn't go there.

The joint has two massage rooms, both professional setups, hot rocks, beauty looking treatments etc, although the menu of services is just massage. One room has a shower. I chose this room as it is so convenient.

Two Taiwanese girls on duty. Duo massage available which would be good option for a future visit at $90.

$60 for a one hour relaxing massage was good for a lunchtime relaxation from the stress of holiday. The therapist was very thorough and I also gave her a tip for her attention to detail.

Cheers

Brainsex.

We provide very clean and luxury in new place and have different nationality ml for you

Roselily
01-08-2014, 01:37 PM

Hi. New wechat. Is 0424796860

Roselily
01-08-2014, 01:41 PM
277 Nudgee Rd is for sale if you have a spare $8,000, but deadline is Wednesday 16 April.

Do I know u??

Roselily
01-08-2014, 01:58 PM

Thanks for supporting me. I will do my best. I don't know y everyone know what I m doing in all the shop. But really thanks and happy to see that

Roselily
01-08-2014, 02:00 PM
yes found her on wechat. i guess she has the pump and dump business strategy all worked out...let's enjoy it before she sells again.

I hope I can stand more than a year not to sell it. Thanks for support and advise on here. Really appreciate

Roselily
11-05-2015, 11:55 PM
Yes she is great but exspensive

their website (http://www.nudgeeroadmassage.com/ ) shows their current pricing as: Full Body Oil Massage: 60 min - $75; 30 min - $50 & their Dual Massage - $100 ... a review of their Facebook page shows a link between this massage shop and the Clayfield Shop (Hot Stones) which I think is over priced at $65 per hour ... anyone still going to this shop ?
$100 for 2 hour. Cheap