PDA

View Full Version : Girl info coming down from brisbane

bill62
15-12-2013, 10:42 AM
Coming down from Brisbane for about a week in the new year for work and hopefully to sample some of the services offered in Sydney.
Brisbane is about the worst for girls for rnt and full service (having been to Sydney before and many trips to Thailand)..
Girls here are expensive ( was recently quoted $100 in a well known massage joint for nude massage and rnt..after paying $70 for massage…wtf...just walked), girls are also often old or fat or smelly, run by evil pimps and the guys here just seem to accept the bad service, high prices and photos on websites which are just plain wrong.
We need to have a mongering strike here and just refuse to go to the girls for a week..this would probably change the girls and pimps.
Anyway enough of this rant. I’m moving to Sydney in 2014 for work so this situation won’t worry me anymore.
However, I’m coming down for a week in January and am looking for tips for places to visit for full service and rnt. . Have been looking at the threads for 533 and tareen point and the girls there but am wondering who fellow Sydney siders recommend for rnt.

Punted-till-Munted
15-12-2013, 11:10 AM
there is no best.

there is variety for different moods

bill62
15-12-2013, 11:18 AM
there is no best.

there is variety for different moods

Thanks
Should have been more specific.
I've been to oasis thai in poplar st and found one very sexy thai girl who would rnt, 69 and hj for a great price and I also tipped her. Are there any places like Oasis thai, with sexy naughty thai girls or the like

vvillie
15-12-2013, 12:02 PM
Korean parlours are typically around 170/hr, so I assume they may be out of your price range. However, The store in Newtown advertised by cbd_posh is great value. They offer beautiful girls, great services (no fs), and fantastic prices.

wilisno
15-12-2013, 12:47 PM
I'm surprised Ahlungor still hasn't jumped on this thread ? ;) ;) ;)

bill62
15-12-2013, 12:49 PM
Korean parlours are typically around 170/hr, so I assume they may be out of your price range. However, The store in Newtown advertised by cbd_posh is great value. They offer beautiful girls, great services (no fs), and fantastic prices.
more than happy to pay the price if the service is good. just not wanting to pay for overpriced crap service