PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Banned members/unwanted mentions

Surgeon
15-12-2013, 01:36 PM
With people still mentioning banned members it gives them incentives too keep re-registering as it shows they are in your heads and they will keep returning as they know it will drive members nuts with their bullshit.
The best way too show them up is too not mention them and show them they are irrelevant and how quickly they will be forgotten.
Also why do members keep mentioning a certain member who wants nothing to do with the forum anymore,remember this member asked for their account and threads to be closed.
The main culprits are supposedly her biggest fans and number 1 client who should know better and be more inclined too respect and support her decision too leave the forum.
You can all attack me and say what you want about me but respect her wishes.
Once this post is up i will be adding this site to my blocked list on all electronic devices so i will not see your replys.

wilisno
15-12-2013, 01:42 PM
With people still mentioning banned members it gives them incentives too keep re-registering as it shows they are in your heads and they will keep returning as they know it will drive members nuts with their bullshit.
The best way too show them up is too not mention them and show them they are irrelevant and how quickly they will be forgotten.
Also why do members keep mentioning a certain member who wants nothing to do with the forum anymore,remember this member asked for their account and threads to be closed.
The main culprits are supposedly her biggest fans and number 1 client who should know better and be more inclined too respect and support her decision too leave the forum.
You can all attack me and say what you want about me but respect her wishes.
Once this post is up i will be adding this site to my blocked list on all electronic devices so i will not see your replys.
+1 ... Good call !

Totally agree, just avoid mentioning those and hopefully they will lose interest ... hopefully ... as a matter of fact, if their threads got ignored, they won't find comrades and they won't be so keen anymore !

And as for you, just stay away from bothering the person and no one will bother you either !