PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sydney vs Brisbane massage

treble
15-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Have read with interest previous threads from those who visit Sydney massage shops regarding price, tips and what is on offer. Well, having been in Sydney recently, I can vouch for those who believe the Sydney-ites get a much better deal than we Qld'ers.

Went to shop in the western suburbs, booked 1 hr - $55, asked for medium massage and was decent in my rating scheme, probably an 8.5, girl was around mid 30's I guess and quite attractive, lots of clevage and short denim shorts with lots of rubbing of thighs on my arms during massage. Time to turn over and straight up told "I will make you feel very good now", no extra charge, but kicked in an extra 50 for her to nude up completely wich included body slides and cat bath of balls, underside of ol fella, along with touching of her very nice boobs and intimate touching of pussy. She proceeded to suck my nipples whilst I unloaded.

So for $105 I thought that was extremely good value, would never happen in Brisbane, maybe GC....

Only downside was the noisy bugger in the next cubicle....

bill62
15-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Have read with interest previous threads from those who visit Sydney massage shops regarding price, tips and what is on offer. Well, having been in Sydney recently, I can vouch for those who believe the Sydney-ites get a much better deal than we Qld'ers.

Went to shop in the western suburbs, booked 1 hr - $55, asked for medium massage and was decent in my rating scheme, probably an 8.5, girl was around mid 30's I guess and quite attractive, lots of clevage and short denim shorts with lots of rubbing of thighs on my arms during massage. Time to turn over and straight up told "I will make you feel very good now", no extra charge, but kicked in an extra 50 for her to nude up completely wich included body slides and cat bath of balls, underside of ol fella, along with touching of her very nice boobs and intimate touching of pussy. She proceeded to suck my nipples whilst I unloaded.

So for $105 I thought that was extremely good value, would never happen in Brisbane, maybe GC....

totally agree with you on this. we are ripped off big time here. I recently went to sydney and paid about $90 for hj, 69 and nude. the nude was standard with the massage.

marc
24-12-2013, 03:10 AM

same thing pretty happen to me in Sydney. no games they know what your there for.

animatrix
10-01-2014, 02:53 PM
I completely agree, I moved down to Sydney a few years ago and the punting scene down here is way better than what I have experienced in Brisbane.

Oneonone
17-01-2014, 08:40 AM
We are so lucky in Sydney so many shops to choose from and they are keeping the market very competitive. You can get Massage to Full service for $100 per hour. If you want classy establishment or 18 - 20 year old girls then you may have to pay a bit more.

But all up you can find something really good to suit most budgets.