PDA

View Full Version : Any good punting near Brighton Beach?

brissybro
16-12-2013, 02:32 PM
Hi fellas,

I live in Brisbane and travel to Sydney for work every month or so and usually stay in the city, so no probs with punting there. However, my company recently changed hotels to the Novotel at Brighton Beach (fuckers!!!) and now i have no idea where to go to as im no where near my regulars in the city :cry:

Now, although i dont mind the 2km walk to Rockdale station an then train it to the city...... IF there is a well recommended shop nearby that i can try, I would like to do that instead.

Hopefully there are a few close by!! Let me know guys!

Cheers! :cool2:

uber
16-12-2013, 02:38 PM
TP64 is about fifteen minutes' drive south from there.

wilisno
16-12-2013, 02:45 PM
Hi fellas,

I live in Brisbane and travel to Sydney for work every month or so and usually stay in the city, so no probs with punting there. However, my company recently changed hotels to the Novotel at Brighton Beach (fuckers!!!) and now i have no idea where to go to as im no where near my regulars in the city :cry:

Now, although i dont mind the 2km walk to Rockdale station an then train it to the city...... IF there is a well recommended shop nearby that i can try, I would like to do that instead.

Hopefully there are a few close by!! Let me know guys!

Cheers! :cool2:
RockDale 485 and Rockdale Noble Massage ?

Oneonone
16-12-2013, 03:09 PM
Rockdale 485 is full service and if you do your homework on here and get a girl that suits you they are Ok

A lot of the girls are Korean and so they can be hit and miss hence the need to do your homework.

aussiegaigin
16-12-2013, 03:52 PM
You can catch a bus up to Rockdale Station, save your energy for the girl.

The are a few MS and FS places around Kograh and Carlton, a couple of stops in the train. Quality of these varies so better avoided unless you have recommendations.

Also, there is a bus from Brighton direct to the city via Mascot in daylight hours. It does a bit of a wander around the eastern suburbs but you can change at Botany Rd for a direct service.

Oneonone
16-12-2013, 06:15 PM
64 Taren Point is a good place to go you would need to ring them though as they are a fair distance from the station and hard to get to if you don't drive.

You can probably get them to pick you up at the station they used to provide this service not sure if they still do.

Alternatives would be to get the train into the city lots of options there and you can walk to most of them.

lets face it for a good punt it is worth travelling a little further than Rockdale Station.

Dude
16-12-2013, 06:16 PM
I would say TP64. Been to rockdale 485 couple of times, and yeah it's a bit hit and miss.

BrainSex
25-10-2014, 08:48 AM
I've been booked a room in the Brighton area for next week. Any good things happening in Brighton area these days?

Doing a google search shows Yin Dee Thai massage. ANy ideas?