PDA

View Full Version : Asian in chermside - any reviews

Blahblah69
17-12-2013, 12:04 AM
Anyone tried, before I make my way.

http://cracker.com.au/chermside-brisbane-city-4032/erotic/adult-services/xmas-special-2-x-relief-sexiest-asain-in-bris-verified-pics/404096793/advert.htm?advertcategory=79&search=true&region=5&return=1&pageno=24

harmony
17-12-2013, 12:16 AM
If there isnt much info on Asians in Chermside, could you get some info and let the forum know
Any info is good info, Blahblah69 ; )

ecchi.gaijin
17-12-2013, 12:30 AM
I think I have seen a review on her elsewhere. I will try to find it.

This was posted on Nov 26

" After knocking on her door I was let in while she hid behind the door. I turned around to greet her and there stood a person quite different from what the ad showed and described. Alice, the actual person who greeted me was definitely much older than her advertised age of 21. She was probably more along the lines of I'd say 26-28. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if she was actually 32 or something. Her advertised C cup was actually an almost none existent A cup, or even smaller than that. I've seen guys with bigger breasts than she does. They literally the smallest I've ever seen on any lady I've met personally. Her looks as well definitely wasn't the type to generally appeal to me even after a few years of dry spell (but this is of course subjective). She has some resemblance to the person on the photos, but I'm not convinced that it's actually her. Her english, was good enough to be understood but she still has this thick Asian accent. Usually an Asian WL's english is one of my biggest problems but for this instance it was actually the least."
"Her service. Now this is where things gets complicated for me and up until this point that I am typing this, I'm still very much undecided. What ever it was that went wrong on what I've just mentioned above Alice made up significantly for (though I'm undecided if it's made up for completely) through her service. This lady was eager to please. When I first walked in, she asked me to take my shoes off by the entrance, fine for me I usually remove my shoes anyways when entering other people's places, just a simple act of respect (the way I was taught anyways), but she was insistent on removing my shoes herself! Even the socks! To me that was a bit over the top but I suppose it was nice to see someone actually put in some effort to please. But it doesn't stop there. She asked me take a shower as per the normal routine, but as I got out and was about to dry myself. She again insisted on taking the towel and drying me herself. Now this time, was actually quite nice, it set the mood and added to my arousal (not really very high at that point). So time to get to the main event. She ushered me by the bed and while standing behind me removed her clothes and started a body rub which I thought was really quite nice. And then we were on the bed, she put the condom on and started CBJ. Now this is where I thought she excelled. She gave the best CBJ I have ever experienced out of any lady that has provided me with one. I was actually very much impressed. Perfect combination of Suction, tongue and a very slight touch of teeth just to add to the sensation. It really was great. After letting her stay for a bit longer we proceeded with the act. She let me have my way which was nice, agreeing to each of the numerous positions we went through after which we both finished short on breath. She gave me a nice massage with the few minutes left and then I was ushered into the shower and again she insisted on drying me. After I was out of the shower she was still not done and insisted on helping me put my socks and shoes back on. Speaking frankly that's the most keen I've seen a WL go for me. I can appreciate the effort but to me it's a bit too far. I'm not 5 any more, I can assure people of that."

FangBanger
17-12-2013, 09:16 AM
There was a review for her on Punter Planet. I remember it saying she had a lot of stretch marks (that are not noticeable in her pictures) from losing heaps of weight in a very quick amount of time.

Can't remember much else about the review or whether she was VFM.

oilman
20-12-2013, 09:03 AM
There was a review for her on Punter Planet. I remember it saying she had a lot of stretch marks (that are not noticeable in her pictures) from losing heaps of weight in a very quick amount of time.

Can't remember much else about the review or whether she was VFM.

Stretch marks fetishes.

Blahblah69
24-01-2014, 11:34 AM
Ok, so I was in the area and took the plunge for 30 mins.

Photos are pretty accurate. I liked the whole toweling down after the shower and putting on the socks when your finish as mentioned before

Body wasn't too bad, the stretch marks was more than I thought though but didn't really bother me. Small breast but I was expecting this, I like tiny asian girls so worked for me

Kissing only in the lips which is ok, don't really like french kissing WL as you don't know if they wash their mouths every time.

She lets you go downtown, and she tasted pretty sweet and she loved it (It sounded like it anyways) and she was actually pushing my head down and getting really into it. She was screaming don't stop, don't stop and she actually quivered. If she did cum or not, I'm not sure. But it gave the desired affect on me. I love DATY!!

The cbj is where she excels!! Her mixture of vacuum like sucking and right amount of tongue was intense, best I've had for awhile and she let me pump her mouth pretty hard and deep while grabbing her hair.

She was so tiny I was able pick her up and put her in any position, which was awesome! She was tiny enough to move around easily, and she let you put her in any position I wanted. Which I did.

Room was bit of a mess but bearable.

Will I be back, probably if I'm in the area.

Mikey75
01-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Ok, so I was in the area and took the plunge for 30 mins.

Photos are pretty accurate. I liked the whole toweling down after the shower and putting on the socks when your finish as mentioned before

Body wasn't too bad, the stretch marks was more than I thought though but didn't really bother me. Small breast but I was expecting this, I like tiny asian girls so worked for me

Kissing only in the lips which is ok, don't really like french kissing WL as you don't know if they wash their mouths every time.

She lets you go downtown, and she tasted pretty sweet and she loved it (It sounded like it anyways) and she was actually pushing my head down and getting really into it. She was screaming don't stop, don't stop and she actually quivered. If she did cum or not, I'm not sure. But it gave the desired affect on me. I love DATY!!

The cbj is where she excels!! Her mixture of vacuum like sucking and right amount of tongue was intense, best I've had for awhile and she let me pump her mouth pretty hard and deep while grabbing her hair.

She was so tiny I was able pick her up and put her in any position, which was awesome! She was tiny enough to move around easily, and she let you put her in any position I wanted. Which I did.

Room was bit of a mess but bearable.

Will I be back, probably if I'm in the area.

Hello All,
I saw Alice last week. Much of what previous reviews are on the money. Street parking is a little bit difficult at times because of the proximity to a large shopping centre. But it is a modern unit, but she is a bit messy. For service, this is where Alice excels. She does look a bit tired/drugged out but she seems to be a nice and caring person. I had a 45 minute session.
So, from my experience I would rate her as:
Face 8/10
Service 9/10
Massage 7/10
Would I return yes definitely

As with all punts YMMV

Cheers