PDA

View Full Version : General talk What are the most common names?

D-93
17-12-2013, 09:42 PM
I've noticed that on the rosters of various shops that they often have girls with the same names. I know that there are some who don't use their actual name and use a made up one and that it might just be a coincidence or the same girl is working at different places but you still see some of the same names popping on rosters.

jellyshots
17-12-2013, 09:51 PM
Bro, none of them use their real names. :slobber:

brotherfrancisofassisi
17-12-2013, 11:14 PM
I guess they are shop specific names...for use of referring to whoever works there.

AHLUNGOR
17-12-2013, 11:30 PM
I've noticed that on the rosters of various shops that they often have girls with the same names. I know that there are some who don't use their actual name and use a made up one and that it might just be a coincidence or the same girl is working at different places but you still see some of the same names popping on rosters.

I suppose you have to give that one to Yamada San, Sir !!

He used to name his products after members user names here from the forum !

Pretty unique right ?

wilisno
17-12-2013, 11:33 PM
I suppose you have to give that one to Yamada San, Sir !!

He used to name his products after members user names here from the forum !

Pretty unique right ?
Followed by Duncan of MOC ! :miao:

waynekerr
18-12-2013, 07:36 AM
Do you use your real name when you are booking a punt, or in the shop?

I don't 'cos my real name is Phartiphukborlz and they'd only laugh at me.

WayneK.

jellyshots
18-12-2013, 08:27 AM
I just tell them my name is Norty. But to answer the OP's question. The ones I've found time and time again...

Cici, Coco, Mimi, Nana, Kelly.

rooter
18-12-2013, 08:38 AM
Well I use my real name when punting.
The reason being if I use a false name like Gary for example and then the girl is saying "Fuck me Gary, fuck me" or "Gary that was so good" or "Gary you made me cum!" , then it's just not the same feeling and I am thinking "who the fuck is this Gary guy having all the fun with all the girls I book and taking all the credit for my good work?"

D-93
18-12-2013, 08:39 AM
I've noticed Cici and Coco are pretty common as well. Do the shops have some sort of list of default names or something?

I use my real name since I would be able to respond much more naturally to it.

Milf_Man
18-12-2013, 11:04 AM
Let's see,

Bobo, Cici, Coco, Fifi, Lala, Lulu, Mimi, Qiqi, Sasa, Wawa,
and the odd Michelle, Lucy thrown in good measure.

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2013, 11:11 AM
Let's see,

Bobo, Cici, Coco, Fifi, Lala, Lulu, Mimi, Qiqi, Sasa, Wawa,
and the odd Michelle, Lucy thrown in good measure.

Sorry mate,

I have never heard of Qiqi and Wawa ??

:question::anger:

gentlescream
18-12-2013, 11:15 AM
Other than the above, off the top of my head, I also see plenty of Lily, Saha, Crystal, Jennifer/Jenny, Anna, and Amy thrown around as names.

I usually us an alias as well. If I quite closer to an WL/ML, I usually reveal my real name afterwards.

Milf_Man
18-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Sorry mate,

I have never heard of Qiqi and Wawa ??

:question::anger:

Oh, they are out there. Wawa = 娃娃

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2013, 11:53 AM
Oh, they are out there. Wawa = 娃娃

They probably are, I haven't been to too many new shops I must admit .............haha

deathstalker
18-12-2013, 12:55 PM
Well I use my real name when punting.
The reason being if I use a false name like Gary for example and then the girl is saying "Fuck me Gary, fuck me" or "Gary that was so good" or "Gary you made me cum!" , then it's just not the same feeling and I am thinking "who the fuck is this Gary guy having all the fun with all the girls I book and taking all the credit for my good work?"

Gary's the snail from sponge bob square pants? Any who definitely names with two syllables are common look mentioned ,

Lulu, cici, lily, sasa, jojo,
And I definitely have not heard of wa wa.... Or that random one you spoke of.

brotherfrancisofassisi
18-12-2013, 05:35 PM
I reckon lily, or leelee, depending on who is saying it.

There used to be a lovely lili at newtown years ago.

"Is lily here today?"

"noone lily work at shop sir"

"li li?"

"no work"

I check the sitting room...it's lily.

"oh you mean lee lee sir"

wilisno
18-12-2013, 06:07 PM
They probably are, I haven't been to too many new shops I must admit .............haha
I've seen a couple of Wawa before, one at Villawood, one at Surry Hill !

x11
18-12-2013, 06:36 PM
Bro, none of them use their real names. :slobber:

not quite true.... I know of one that was using her real name 'inadvertently' because she misunderstood the question when the shop asked what name to use

jellyshots
18-12-2013, 11:34 PM
not quite true.... I know of one that was using her real name 'inadvertently' because she misunderstood the question when the shop asked what name to use

But that's their English name. They will rarely use their proper name.