PDA

View Full Version : Girl info ML & WL - Biggest Tits

MrSeven
18-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Hi bros,

A post for all you big tit lovers out there!

Who has the biggest tits for a ML and WL?

In both of these categories-
Natural:
Enhanced:

Hit me up with your top picks. For FS shops and massage shops like Silver Fox, Snow Lotus, QVB, Posh, Stanmore.

And they gotta be sexy girls too preferably slim.

I know about Mimi's E Cups but she's a MILF. I'm talk about ladies younger than milfs. 20s - 30's.

For WL I would say COBE at 533 has big round enhanced tits. I hear Tiffany at 533 has big enhanced tits. But i think she's a milf.

Milo at 5 star has pretty big natural breasts but i found them to be a bit saggy and stretch marks. Still lovely girl.

MrSeven
18-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Oh enhanced I'd say Cassie and Jessie at Ginza. Nice n big.

wilisno
18-12-2013, 11:02 AM
Hi bros,

A post for all you big tit lovers out there!

Who has the biggest tits for a ML and WL?

In both of these categories-
Natural:
Enhanced:

Hit me up with your top picks. For FS shops and massage shops like Silver Fox, Snow Lotus, QVB, Posh, Stanmore.

And they gotta be sexy girls too preferably slim.

I know about Mimi's E Cups but she's a MILF. I'm talk about ladies younger than milfs. 20s - 30's.

For WL I would say COBE at 533 has big round enhanced tits. I hear Tiffany at 533 has big enhanced tits. But i think she's a milf.

Milo at 5 star has pretty big natural breasts but i found them to be a bit saggy and stretch marks. Still lovely girl.
Ada at MOC has young and natural DD.

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Yes, please tell me !

Gucci2012
18-12-2013, 12:21 PM
Mable @MOC huge rack with Kim kardashian body

MrSeven
18-12-2013, 02:30 PM
mable eh?
sexy face?

Dude
18-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Yes, please tell me !

Bro lungor, aren't you the Titipedia? :shout:

MrSeven
19-12-2013, 11:23 PM
WTF??
Where are your suggestions brothers?
Why all the holding back??

Bsbe
07-01-2014, 11:03 AM
Amy at 429 Parramatta Rd, young Thai with heavenly natural DDs on a size 8 frame...perfect!

harmony
07-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Hey brother Bsbe

Ahlungor has commented on the larger MLs in one of his posts, maybe someone can find the link

I am betting in terms of MILFs, Bellevue is a safe bet mate (I am planning my first visit later in January 2014)

cato
08-01-2014, 12:00 PM
I gotta agree with Bsbe... Amy is a sight to behold, big natural DDs which are totally out of proportion to her slim frame...

She has a lovely toned body with a flat tummy and skin so smooth that it almost glows... Pure heaven... Sorry, did I mention those full DDs... LOL

AHLUNGOR
08-01-2014, 12:32 PM
WTF??
Where are your suggestions brothers?
Why all the holding back??

Here is my contribution :

http://kinkyimages.com/photos/images/my-big-boobies-151111.gif

cato
08-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Brother Ahlungor,

That's pretty close to the size and shape of Amy's boobs at 429 Leichhardt.

Except she has a slightly more golden complexion... Oh god, I've gotta get back to see her!!!

cato
08-01-2014, 12:56 PM
Hi greeksta,

I'd say she'd be in her very early twenties. Young girl with a great attitude.

AHLUNGOR
08-01-2014, 01:05 PM
Brother Ahlungor,

That's pretty close to the size and shape of Amy's boobs at 429 Leichhardt.

Except she has a slightly more golden complexion... Oh god, I've gotta get back to see her!!!

Hi brother Cato,

She is Thai right ? white skin like this pair or darker skin ?

cato
08-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Hi brother Ahlungor,

Yes she is Thai. Her skin is a little darker than that pair, but not very dark like some Thai girls' skin can be.

Trust me, if you drive a few minutes further west than Stanmore to Leichhardt, you will not complain to me.

If you had a laboratory and were making hot looking busty girls in there, then your Amy edition would most definitely be one of your proudest designs... LOL

ozgp000
08-01-2014, 03:06 PM
wow Her assets looks great to me, cant wait ~~

Mozilla
08-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Hey brother Cato, PM the exact address.. im in leichhardt and would love a visit! and give me some details!@

AHLUNGOR
08-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Hey brother Cato, PM the exact address.. im in leichhardt and would love a visit! and give me some details!@

Brother Cato is off line at the moment, that Thai shop is 429 Parramatta Road

Cheers

:smile:

cato
08-01-2014, 06:02 PM
Hi brothers,

Yes the shop is called Thai Treatment Centre, 429 Parramatta Rd Leichhardt, Ph: 9560 5755.

Amy usually works one day a week there. Used to be on sundays but then she started changing to other days too.

cato
08-01-2014, 06:12 PM
I'm very keen to go and see her myself again as it has been a few weeks...

I just called them and she is now working on Saturdays and Sundays.

BTW, I forgot to mention prices in my last post. They charge $120 for the hour but that includes nude B2B and HJ.

Not sure what they charge for the half hour as I always take the hour option.

rocbot123
08-01-2014, 09:28 PM
I'm very keen to go and see her myself again as it has been a few weeks...

I just called them and she is now working on Saturdays and Sundays.

BTW, I forgot to mention prices in my last post. They charge $120 for the hour but that includes nude B2B and HJ.

Not sure what they charge for the half hour as I always take the hour option.

Hi brother cato, I'm new here in this business and I'm a big boobs lover too.

Are we allowed to touch the WL? Because I can't resist big boobs hahaha. Pls share or guide me with your experience as I'm a 1st timer. Thx

cato
09-01-2014, 12:01 AM
Hi brother rocbot123,

You won't have to do anything... Just lie there and she will do all the touching for you... LOL

Amy is a cheeky and fun girl. Just be polite and gentle and she'll respond very well. She must know her boobs are spectacular, because she doesn't mind you paying lots of attention to them and she certainly knows how to use them...

Hope that helps.

checksix
09-01-2014, 06:15 AM
googled the address. and found this article on smh in regards to this shop.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/brothel-barons-expand-as-councils-fail-to-act-on-illegal-activities-20131130-2yi9m.html

Sergaent Brody
09-01-2014, 07:17 AM
The old famous squirter crystal of Bluemoon and another young macau girl at Bluemoon about six months ago, whose name escapes me all of a sudden.

Both with great tits.

ozgp000
09-01-2014, 08:50 AM
the news looks pretty new itself....is this place safe?

cato
09-01-2014, 08:05 PM
I read that article not long ago. Not sure what has happened to the place since then, but they are still operating.

I've not visited them since that article, so it may well be the case that they don't offer FS any more...

It was common knowledge that most girls did FS for $50 extra, but perhaps they refuse such requests after the commencement of the council investigation.

I'll let you guys know after I visit Amy this weekend...

Oneonone
09-01-2014, 08:22 PM
I cant see what all the fuss is about! Are they doing any harm or hurting anyone? The only problem is that the council isn't getting their cut!

Its all about money nothing else!

Licker
09-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Its all about money nothing else!

You're right there.

But it's not the council who is missing their money.

Chris Siege did the complaint to the council (none of the locals seem to have any problems with them).
Ask Siege, who's paying him.
Hint: It's not the council.

rocbot123
09-01-2014, 09:00 PM
Hi brother rocbot123,

You won't have to do anything... Just lie there and she will do all the touching for you... LOL

Amy is a cheeky and fun girl. Just be polite and gentle and she'll respond very well. She must know her boobs are spectacular, because she doesn't mind you paying lots of attention to them and she certainly knows how to use them...

Hope that helps.

Hi brother cato,

She is sound awesome. I like a girl who knows how to tease. I will definitely see her. Hopefully she is working on every sunday.

Thx for your help, brother cato

natasha nice
22-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Hi boy! I love girl with a long saggy boobs with a lot of stretch marks on boobs... can u help me??? Plz

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2017, 09:39 AM
Brother MrSeven recently raised this same question again.

So I thought I bring this thread back so all you big tits lovers out there in FS and RnT can help him out. He apparently like them both natural and enhanced so that really open up a lot of doors .

Thanks and cheers.

Raybo
18-07-2017, 04:49 PM
Sammy at Chrystals Chatswood has a massive set! $220 per hour RnT inc. Spanish and B2B is a bit pricey though. If she likes you though ..... 😆😆😆

Devilex
19-07-2017, 09:37 AM
just realize this is an old thread!
now we need a refresh please.