PDA

View Full Version : Thairepeutic

Shonkybasted
18-12-2013, 03:47 PM
Hi fellas,
Has anyone tried this place out yet? Are there extras to be had?
The website looks as though it's a standard establishment.

brotherfrancisofassisi
18-12-2013, 05:20 PM
I was reading a thread last night on this forum about this shop. According to the thread some punters have got extras, some didn't.

DrHowser
18-12-2013, 10:50 PM
I tried the shop for the first time last Friday as it's close to work and I like thai massage. I usually prefer Thai Oasis or Silver Fox, but would often go to Mirage on Market St for convenience (I was not a big fan of QVB the one time I tried due to the walls not going to the ceiling)

Thairepeutic has a good shop fitout with great big clean rooms. The lift entrance is relatively discreet too. I saw the beautiful nepalese cici and had a excellent massage with a very enjoyable, albeit clothed, part 2 ($20)

I enjoyed myself so much that I've been back twice since. Once again with cici (better the second time - one of my favourite massage experiences ever, even clothed!), and once with the very cute taiwanese Tiffany (there was a 20/50 option, so I went for the latter. A petite girl, but damn! Hot.). Massage was excellent, as was part 2, but she seems to be a young shy girl so there was little eye contact. Or maybe that was just me ;-)

I don't think it's a b2b place like you'd get at Silver Fox or Oasis. But quite often I am not in the mood for that - I just want a massage and a pleasant ending. I'm also not aware of a shower option, but I have not asked - nor has it been offered.

My (early) take is that if you want a really good massage and an enjoyable part 2 then this is a great new option. It's a new shop and the girls will get better at both over time. The mamasan is very friendly and really keen for feedback. I'd expect other more experienced members of this forum might be able to give more constructive feedback than I! And they have good prices for the heart of the city, or anywhere for that matter.

I'll certainly be a regular. With 7 girls on a day there is plenty of variety, but it's going to be hard for me to sway from my first choice...

wachumba
19-12-2013, 12:50 AM
There must have been a change of management. All i saw was legit massage reports before on other forums but since they started advertising here, theres reports about extras offered.
They've gone overboard with posting 117 posts in their roster thread in a week.

Biethestarr
23-05-2014, 09:30 PM
Hey Guys,

Like Dr Howser, henry_lawson, and Shonkybasted, I really rated Nepalese Cici's service (doubly so as only accepted $20/tips...! Great technique....As reviewed above)

Found out a week ago that she'd left Thaireputic / Bamboo (my last session was with her at Bamboo shortly after it opened).

Any leads if she's working at a new shop?

I notice that 378 Pitt St - Posh CBD - had a Nepalese "Maya" on the roster this week. Anyone know if it's the same girl? I was doubting it as Cici only accepted $20/tip (believe me, I tried for a $50/tip every time but never succeeded!) and I think Posh is a 20/50 store?

Hope someone can help!

Regards,

Biethestarr

I tried the shop for the first time last Friday as it's close to work and I like thai massage. I usually prefer Thai Oasis or Silver Fox, but would often go to Mirage on Market St for convenience (I was not a big fan of QVB the one time I tried due to the walls not going to the ceiling)

Thairepeutic has a good shop fitout with great big clean rooms. The lift entrance is relatively discreet too. I saw the beautiful nepalese cici and had a excellent massage with a very enjoyable, albeit clothed, part 2 ($20)

I enjoyed myself so much that I've been back twice since. Once again with cici (better the second time - one of my favourite massage experiences ever, even clothed!), and once with the very cute taiwanese Tiffany (there was a 20/50 option, so I went for the latter. A petite girl, but damn! Hot.). Massage was excellent, as was part 2, but she seems to be a young shy girl so there was little eye contact. Or maybe that was just me ;-)

I don't think it's a b2b place like you'd get at Silver Fox or Oasis. But quite often I am not in the mood for that - I just want a massage and a pleasant ending. I'm also not aware of a shower option, but I have not asked - nor has it been offered.

My (early) take is that if you want a really good massage and an enjoyable part 2 then this is a great new option. It's a new shop and the girls will get better at both over time. The mamasan is very friendly and really keen for feedback. I'd expect other more experienced members of this forum might be able to give more constructive feedback than I! And they have good prices for the heart of the city, or anywhere for that matter.

I'll certainly be a regular. With 7 girls on a day there is plenty of variety, but it's going to be hard for me to sway from my first choice...