PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hawaii anyone?

asiafever
19-12-2013, 07:02 AM
So, anyone got any tips for Hawaii?

Punter Poontang
19-12-2013, 10:16 AM
So, anyone got any tips for Hawaii?

There are a HUGE amount of Asian massage parlours in Honolulu, most will offer extras, many of them are outright brothels fronting as massage places (more obvious and 'in your face' than our RnT+ equivalents that don't have guarantees). There's a particular area where many are congregated, about half way between Waikiki and the airport, near the Honolulu CBD iirc.

I didn't partake at all, did a little bit of research ~6 months ago. Started on WSG and went from there, though most of that is out-dated now it was a start, then somewhere along the line I found a site that listed all the options quite clearly .... like the Domain of Poon .... addresses, name of establishment, prices, quality of girls and services.

Just googled it for you, this is it here:

http://m.rubmaps.com/honolulu-massage-parlors-hi

There are also quite a few streetwalkers in Waikiki, few blocks back from the beach, near a little strip with a few bars. Again didn't partake so no idea of prices / scenario, just never been so tempted, a couple of them were absolute honeys including the hottest punk rock cauc I've ever seen. The things I would've done to her. <3

asiafever
19-12-2013, 10:26 AM
That is awesome Intel. Will have a squiz. Thank you kindly.

Punter Poontang
19-12-2013, 10:32 AM
That is awesome Intel. Will have a squiz. Thank you kindly.

You're welcome mate. :-)

That Google search threw up another site too, eroticmp.com

Don't recall seeing that one when doing my own research, but it might help you out too. Cheers!

black knight
19-12-2013, 11:17 PM
Go there regularly, but mainly with family so no naughty business for me.
Did notice absolute glamours on the streets of Waikiki at night, blond, blue eyes dressed to the t's, movie star looks only interested
in the really rich Japanese Business men.
I could imagine how much they would charge.

Punter Poontang thanks for the link above, will use on my nxt trip
There are some places between Chinatown in Honolulu, near Hilo Hatties, Dole Canery, and Pearl Ridge (a couple of stops after the Pearl Harbour Memorial and the Aloha stadium ) but never really got a chance to do a proper reconnaissance.

Now with the Aussie Dollar going south it looks a little less appealing if one was to punt there..
I'm normally in Hawaii at this time of year, and I'm missing it badly.
Miss the cute Japanese tourists too !

Aloha