PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ginza - new 23yo pretty, leggy, very skinny Japanese Nova Arrive (Photo)

GINZA
19-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Ginza-new 23yo pretty, leggy, very skinny Japanese Nova arrive

Nova 23yo, 158cm, 40kg, brown hair, big eyes, white smooth skin, firm C cup breast. Leggy sexy body, pretty face, very GFE service...

Start 20th of December 10:30am to 5pm

Gold class premium

rooter
20-12-2013, 01:31 PM
Nova is just about the skinniest girl I have ever fucked!
but she is a very healthy skinny - very toned and fit - and somehow she manages to fit an all natural C cup rack on that tiny frame.
The Japanese word kawaii which roughly translates as cute was invented for girls like Nova.
She is kawaii taken to its extreme.
She is 23 but acts just like a 16yo school girl, and that baby voice and the kitten-like sounds she makes will melt the hardest heart.
Impossibly cute, impossibly sweet ... impossibly ... fuck I dunno ... I am still pinching myself - maybe it was all just a dream!

tontnam
20-12-2013, 01:44 PM
Nova is just about the skinniest girl I have ever fucked!
but she is a very healthy skinny - very toned and fit - and somehow she manages to fit an all natural C cup rack on that tiny frame.
The Japanese word kawaii which roughly translates as cute was invented for girls like Nova.
She is kawaii taken to its extreme.
She is 23 but acts just like a 16yo school girl, and that baby voice and the kitten-like sounds she makes will melt the hardest heart.
Impossibly cute, impossibly sweet ... impossibly ... fuck I dunno ... I am still pinching myself - maybe it was all just a dream!

Is she skinnier than sherrina from kyoto206

rooter
20-12-2013, 02:36 PM
Never met Sherina so I can't really say.
Nova is skinny but is very healthy and fit looking with perfect skin and a real glow about her; and those C cup tits are just too good!
I am actually not usually a fan of skinny girls - I prefer more fuller figured girls - so if a skinny girl really blows me away she has to be pretty exceptional; and Nova is definitely exceptional.
Don't expect PSE skills or attitude - she is quite shy and reserved - but she does have a very cheeky and naughty side to her.
Start slow, don't rush her, and she will surprise you!