PDA

View Full Version : General talk Christmas Spirit!!

21-12-2013, 02:59 AM
lets get into the christmas spirit..

How will you be spending christmas this year?

Family? Wife or partner? Friends? Alone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY

http://www.nswrealty.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Golden-Christmas-ornaments-christmas-22229803-1920-1200.jpg

harmony
28-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Spent time alone, and with family, and a lot of time at work : (

However, a few punts during December kept a smile on my dial

looser
29-12-2013, 12:56 AM

Christmas is that time of year when it can be the best of times or the worst of times. Unfortunately not the best of times for me. Too much time alone is not good. Realization that the last few years have been chasing a dream. One that is unobtainable. Well, there is always 2014 to look forward to new beginnings. Happy new year every one.

29-12-2013, 01:13 AM
me too.. christmas always reminds me of unhappy times

best of luck for the new year everyone and may your wishes come true.

AHLUNGOR
29-12-2013, 01:18 AM

Hi brother harmony ,

Where are the reviews on those few punts in December ??

looser
29-12-2013, 01:20 AM
me too.. christmas always reminds me of unhappy times

best of luck for the new year everyone and may your wishes come true.

I think it is knowing that every one else is happy on Christmas, while deep down one is feeling so very alone and without what the soul yearns for. I am starting to forget what it is like to be happy. What it is like to be content, relaxed and at peace with the world. I know what it is that I am missing, but knowing makes it all the worse when I cannot find it.

deathstalker
29-12-2013, 02:42 AM
At home....did nothing great. Boxing day was good though

markrmau2
29-12-2013, 03:13 AM
I think it is knowing that every one else is happy on Christmas, while deep down one is feeling so very alone and without what the soul yearns for. I am starting to forget what it is like to be happy. What it is like to be content, relaxed and at peace with the world. I know what it is that I am missing, but knowing makes it all the worse when I cannot find it.

Hey dude, I know you are sauced up on the wine, but it is an important issue you raise.

If you aren't already familiar with the song, have a listen to Hallelujah - originally by Leonard Cohen, but I think Jeoff Buckley does a better cover than the original.

"Maybe there's a God above, But all I've ever learned from love, Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you."

Needs no explanation really.

Rest assured, there are many here among us who are in the same predicament as you.

But you need to focus on the upcoming change in your life. You will find the right wrong person soon.

Just enjoy the punting and keep posting reviews in the mean time.

Cheers

29-12-2013, 01:33 PM

dont say these things brother.

life is a journey

there are 6 billion people out there, half which are female

theres somebody out there for everyone. you just have to find them.

if they are in this country is another question..

Gucci2012
29-12-2013, 08:38 PM
Hi brother harmony ,

Where are the reviews on those few punts in December ??

Agreed I've asked the same question aswell but no answer. I like his post so I'm curious what his AR's are like. Should I leave it be....or pursue my question and ask him on every post he makes in the forum??? Lololololol I'll just be patient I guess.

^_^

Sextus
29-12-2013, 08:43 PM
theres somebody out there for everyone. you just have to find them.
if they are in this country is another question..

What countries are you referring to particularly? :D

rooter
29-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Christmas, Easter, NYE, Valentines Day, Chinese New Year, Birthday ... Whatever ...
Every day is a great day to celebrate the pleasures of the flesh, the wonders of the mind, the passion of the heart, and the mystery of the spirit.
Enjoy!

AHLUNGOR
30-12-2013, 01:03 AM
Christmas and Boxing Day has been great - even if you don't follow Cricket !!

Everything to do with the family though

Christmas Eve dinner

Midnight mass

Christmas Day lunch

Watched the final episodes of On call 36 hours II

Dinner at Chinatown

Drove around the city to watch the lights - even a bit wet !

Boxing Day , watch the start of the 4th Test. Yum cha for lunch, spent the afternoon at the beach !

Korean BBQ dinner,

Karaoke for a few hours !

Even no punting, I was a happy family man !!

That's Christmas for me !!

Hope everyone had a good one too!

Cheers