PDA

View Full Version : General talk Happy Christmas

Massageguy
23-12-2013, 10:11 AM
To all my Fellow Punters out there.

Just sending out a very big Merry Christmas and happy new year to everybody on the forum.

The last 6 months or so since joining the forum have been, at times.

- interesting
- enlightening
- soul searching
- funny
- sad
- very educational
- much more expensive since being introduced to Ginza .

Too many people to start naming , so I won't.
But thank you all for the Good, the bad and the ugly on this forum.
Without all 3 , the read would be know where near as interesting as it is.

I hope everybody gets what they want for Chrissy,
And happy punting for 2014.

wilisno
23-12-2013, 10:16 AM
Merry Christmas to all !

harmony
23-12-2013, 08:55 PM
Hey everyone
I have also had a fantastic time on here !!
Sooo much fun, and discussion, and learning, and wisdom, and just a touch of controversy along the way
I have grown up in a short space of time, from starting as a virgin, to becoming a fully fledged Captain of punting
I owe all my success to my fellows here on AUS99, both to my wonderful forum friends, and also the wonderful advertisers
A few special pieces of advice that I was taught here really helped me

With each punt I still get the butterflies in the tummy
But thanks to all the wisdom and support on here, those butterfly feelings very quickly turn into more pleasant feelings

I cant underestimate how much this forum steered me away from the potholes, and instead into the Love Expressway

Thanks so much everyone :)

Please lets make this forum even better in 2014, with lots of improvements and maybe even a Harbour Cruise ; )

Eureka
24-12-2013, 08:52 AM
Best wishes to all the forum members that participate in good spirit and respect.

Special best wishes to all those lovely girls who have made it a wonderful year (three I have especially in mind - hehe)

May peace and goodwill be yours

CunningLinguist
24-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Merry Christmas,
and a Happy New Year!
May you dodge Syphilis,
and miss out on Gonorrhea!

wilisno
24-12-2013, 01:43 PM
Merry Christmas,
and a Happy New Year!
May you dodge Syphilis,
and miss out on Gonorrhea!
What about Chlamydia ?

zibab
24-12-2013, 02:59 PM
Best wishes to all the forum members that participate in good spirit and respect.

Special best wishes to all those lovely girls who have made it a wonderful year (three I have especially in mind - hehe)

May peace and goodwill be yours

I've never pondered this before, but your comment made me realise that over my months of lurking, a reason I came back was the good spirit of this forum compared to many out there.