PDA

View Full Version : General talk PM requests

SillyCock2
24-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Hi all, recently I have been getting a lot of pms requesting girls names, more detail on what I have been able to get from certain girls and tips on punting in massage shops.

I apologise for not answering, but there are just certain details that should not be shared in public forums. I dont know who you are, and I dont know what you will do with the information. I enjoy these shops, and won't share these details as I don't want to see the girls that treat me well in trouble. This comes from the days of the old forum and the amount of information that just shouldn't have been made public, which lead to the bust and fall from the top of QJ, which in the end saw girls deported, charged with prostitution and the former owner fuck knows in how much debt to the ATO.

This is just a reminder to other punters to keep gems close to your chest, dont share too much with anyone via pm or in public posts.

To the punters asking for advice. Visit any shop mentioned on here, treat the girls with respect, be nice, be funny, embarrass yourself, try to help them enjoy themselves and with time and patience your few trips to build rapport will pay off. Dont be a dick, dont expect anything to happen and pick up on the signs if they happen.

Merry xmas and happy punting new year.

popeye96
24-12-2013, 05:36 PM
PM sent. Nah, just kidding.

Merry Christmas to you too. :)

SillyCock2
24-12-2013, 05:40 PM
PM sent. Nah, just kidding.

Merry Christmas to you too. :)

Made me check too damnit. Time for another 4 beers.

cocktus
24-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Reminds me of those "elite/respectful" punters discussion threads a while ago...

Oneonone
17-01-2014, 08:47 AM
You know what they say bro!

Sharing is caring!

But have to agree we all need to be careful with what information we post on the forum including AR and so called Private Messages!

I had someone post a Private Message I sent him on the forum, on another site not this one, as a result I don't use that site anymore!