PDA

View Full Version : suggestion to ginza

spartacus
24-12-2013, 06:57 PM
bro wilson can you please do something about the beds? think it's too bottomed out. you can literally feel the springs. actually got a bruise on knee from doing mish the other day :p

Gucci2012
24-12-2013, 08:54 PM
Wear knee pads or do muay Thai conditioning and whack your shins and knees with a wooden or metal pipe to harden those areas and kill the nerves. Lol ahahaha.

Bro which room was that bed in???

ukoyrnez
24-12-2013, 10:20 PM
Oh yeah I forgot about that painful bed. I think it was number 7 upstairs? Saw one of the Thai girls but the session was barely enjoyable thanks to the bed stabbing me on my knees and back. Should've mentioned it to Wilson, but didn't. Must've been in a hurry.

GINZA
24-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the Notice!
I find out the problem already.
we have talked with some mattress manufacturers recently, will start order all new Quality mattresses in January.

Sincerely Thanks All for supporting NEW Ginza in 2013!!!

Wish you all enjoy your holiday!

Merry Christmas! Happy new year!!!

Looking forward to see you in 2014!

Ginza Club

Sextus
24-12-2013, 11:00 PM
Who volunteers to quality control for free all of Wilson's new mattresses when they arrive? :D?

spartacus
24-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Wear knee pads or do muay Thai conditioning and whack your shins and knees with a wooden or metal pipe to harden those areas and kill the nerves. Lol ahahaha.

Bro which room was that bed in???

i don't think ong bak had a chance with that bed :p yea, it was room 7. it's a problem on other rooms as well but clearly noticeable on 7 :p

IExperiment
25-12-2013, 01:07 AM
I only been to the new place twice and in the same room, cant really complain yet and I already mention I really like the place it was great so spacious :)
Also with Mirror on the top view :)

Sextus
25-12-2013, 01:42 AM
Only 8 months or so and all the mattresses are worn out. What about the girls, they are made of stronger stuff! :grimace:

Gucci2012
25-12-2013, 05:25 AM
Lol room 7???, that bed has seen some action everyone knows who uses that room(well may be not everyone).

Approximately 85% of my Ginza sessions were done in that room.

^_^

sinver
25-12-2013, 07:12 PM
room 7, lol, yes I felt that on the bed too the first time I went in there, must be the room with the most wild actions :slobber:

harmony
25-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Ginza is obviously taking the necessary improvements to their bedding, and thats impressive

I was at another parlour

Due to the busyness of the day, I was put in the staff room, where all the ladys bags and belongings were kept

The bed was saggy and old, and that makes a lovemaking session much poorer in quality.
You know the mattress - you sit on it, and you can hardly lift yourself off it again without straining yourself !
Without the proper support, a bad bed can actually strain back ligaments and muscle

With the hourly rate we gentleman are paying, basically for the use of a bed and another occupant, its truly not acceptable to be provided with substandard bedding

Never been to a massage place, but its the same principle...
If a massage place has substandard massage tables, it cant give the customer a decent massage

How many other places are providing customers with obviously very poor mattresses beyond their use by date ??