PDA

View Full Version : General talk Help needed, How much we pay for the outcalls

ppplive
26-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Hi all the outcall lovers, wife just went oversea for a week, feel like to get a outcall lady tonite. But when I see the price the outcall agent website, it has normal rate plus transport. When is the usual rate for it? BTW, I live in ryde area, thanks all bros

ics
26-12-2013, 11:14 AM
They don't normally send girls that far. They will tell you CBD only. Of course you can pay the transport, but hey, they charged me 50 dollars transporting girls from CBD to Randwick, expect much more going over the brdige!! You are much better off doing in-call if you so wish to splash that kind of money on outcall.

sinver
26-12-2013, 11:33 AM
Let's just say I was charged $30 for return trip and I booked hotel in the city ....so it's hard to imagine how much they will charge for Ryde
Best to go for incall bro, also sometimes incall, you get to see the ladies first before making your decision

ppplive
26-12-2013, 11:35 AM
They don't normally send girls that far. They will tell you CBD only. Of course you can pay the transport, but hey, they charged me 50 dollars transporting girls from CBD to Randwick, expect much more going over the brdige!! You are much better off doing in-call if you so wish to splash that kind of money on outcall.

Thanks bro

ppplive
26-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Let's just say I was charged $30 for return trip and I booked hotel in the city ....so it's hard to imagine how much they will charge for Ryde
Best to go for incall bro, also sometimes incall, you get to see the ladies first before making your decision

Thanks,maybe I should go Incall

ppplive
26-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Outcall too risky...

Why too risky? Ugly girl?

ics
26-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Not directly related to this thread, but why do these agents call "outcall"? Since the prices they quote are in-call prices, they shouldn't advertise themselves as outcall or the price should include transportation. The thing is they usually have dedicated drivers to get those girls around but they are charging taxi rates...

wilisno
26-12-2013, 12:25 PM
It's also risky for the girl, many agencies don't take outcall bookings for unknown customers.

ppplive
26-12-2013, 12:29 PM
All it takes is 1 strand of hair in the bed or shower from a prostitute you are having sex with, 1 lube or pussy juice spot on the sheet in the bed where u and your wife sleep in and it's game over.
Then you have the risk of neighbours seeing a prostitute entering of exiting your place.
And of course the bait and switch from the agency.

You are exactly right. But sometimes the risks makes the game even more exciting

harmony
26-12-2013, 02:32 PM
My experience from ex girlfriends visiting my house is that women often accidentally leave things behind

Now an experienced WL would not do such a thing, but regardless check bed, under bed, under the sheets, under pillow, the couch, and the bathroom, before the WL leaves
You want to make sure no panties, tampon wrappers, cigarette boxes etc are left behind

And specifically ask the WL as she leaves - "You havent leave pantys, jewellery including earrings, cigarettes, cosmetics, phone behind ??"

I had a new girlfriend find a pair of knickers left behind, and it gave me all sorts of aggravation

The difficult thing is if a lady leaves panties behind, its sometimes hard to know if they are the WL panties, or your partners panties !

Just takes one thing left behind to cause problems

harmony
26-12-2013, 02:45 PM
Agreed Greeksta

One of the big problems is that if you live with a woman, they are very very quick at noticing changes to the house/apartment, and very quick at finding unusual new things, like womens panties, or womens soap, or used condom left in the bathroom

Things you may not notice, they notice immediately

harmony
26-12-2013, 03:02 PM
Yes, I forgot about the womans scent

If you live with a lady, there is no doubt that she will easily smell any foreign perfume on the pillow, and its usually obvious

Also if you live with a lady, they will come home and check the bathroom floor and the shower floor for long hair, which is obviously not yours or hers

So
1)Check with the WL before she leaves "Have you left anything, including your panties, socks, jewellery, watch, phone, singlet, bag, toiletries"
2)Check the above locations in the house after she has gone
3)Check the rubbish bins including in the bathroom, make sure you arent leaving used condoms, and WL isnt leaving tampon or other toiletries eg makeup remover wipes
4)Sweep down the bathroom to remove any hair, and check shower floor and remove any foreign hair

lockhart
26-12-2013, 05:47 PM
Too stressful . Why Bother? Outcall to hotel is the best option... neat & clean-- beddings, towel.... and the whole room to the two to play around.

Yes, I forgot about the womans scent

If you live with a lady, there is no doubt that she will easily smell any foreign perfume on the pillow, and its usually obvious

Also if you live with a lady, they will come home and check the bathroom floor and the shower floor for long hair, which is obviously not yours or hers

So
1)Check with the WL before she leaves "Have you left anything, including your panties, socks, jewellery, watch, phone, singlet, bag, toiletries"
2)Check the above locations in the house after she has gone
3)Check the rubbish bins including in the bathroom, make sure you arent leaving used condoms, and WL isnt leaving tampon or other toiletries eg makeup remover wipes
4)Sweep down the bathroom to remove any hair, and check shower floor and remove any foreign hair