PDA

View Full Version : General talk Please help with info on these shops/comparisons

Jaystar
27-12-2013, 09:06 AM
Hi All,
Thinking of trying somewhere I haven't been today and hoping people can provide some info to compare against them.
Looking at either -
Shanghai Massage Carina
QJ Albion
11 Stoneham

Appreciate any info or comparisons between them if you have been to multiple or all ie. massage quality, price, value for money, ML quality, ethnicity, cleanliness.

Thanks alot.

Jaystar
27-12-2013, 09:41 AM
Sorry forgot to add to please PM me if preferred. Thanks!

JustMetoday
02-01-2014, 11:26 AM
I'm interested too. What's the name of 11 stomeham ? Could someone also PM me ? Thanks

SillyCock2
02-01-2014, 11:53 AM
11 stoneham is the name. Just says massage in home made signage out front. Cant miss it. It is on stoneham st.

SillyCock2
02-01-2014, 12:05 PM
Hi All,
Thinking of trying somewhere I haven't been today and hoping people can provide some info to compare against them.
Looking at either -
Shanghai Massage Carina
QJ Albion
11 Stoneham

Appreciate any info or comparisons between them if you have been to multiple or all ie. massage quality, price, value for money, ML quality, ethnicity, cleanliness.

Thanks alot.

Shanghai. Up some stairs in an old late 60s office block. Dark, dingy, dirty. Chinese ladies, mid 30s or near to. Experienced, expert endings. Expect to pay for it though, sometimes upfront as *someone* did a runner without tipping once or twice. Tips on the high side. Someone also doenst go there anymore as last time someone went the hour massage lasted all of 12 minutes since someone was too horny, rolled over too soon and the ML wanted the full tip even though 50 minutes and therefore dollars remained.

11 stoneham. Dirty, old queenslander. Creaky floors, paper thin walls, must be a hundred years old and looks like it needs some structural repair, typical of houses of the period. Enter through the back as there are often large groups of smokers out back of the opposite building, and standing on the front steps waiting for the door to unlock while being gawked at isnt what you went there for. Koreans. 20 to 35, some pretty, some ugly. The bigger ones can really work some knots out. Tips are average. Girls are good but not great, depends on who you get. Some girls will let you pay more. Not 100% hit here.

QJ albion. Everyone should know it. Google Dan Li if you want the bust history. Private enough carpark, rear entry, easy access from 2 roads. Youth housing on the same block but you never see anyone outside. Discrete. Girls vary, mostly chinese, some koreans and some thai, but this is going back to old ownership days so it may have changed. Prices have gone up, tips are higher than they used to be. If you build rapport with some girls you might be pleasently surprised with the massage you get. Its a bit dirty at times but mostly clean with nice pretty girls, who can massage well if they like you.

If it were me id go to qj, best out of these 3 imo.