PDA

View Full Version : General talk Genuine young WLs

Starstruck
28-12-2013, 01:18 PM
I'm a punter who likes younger WLs (25 and under) and find that shops' descriptions of WL's ages can often be misleading.

I've been to 533 a couple of times but have found that most of the girls there are ~30+.

From personal experience, Ginza is pretty honest about their girls but I have yet to find another shop with the same degree of honesty.

I'm hoping that more experienced bros out there can point me in the right direction! Which other shops have the most accurate descriptions?

P.S. Bbbj is a must for me, so sadly shops that don't do this won't do.

Starstruck
28-12-2013, 01:22 PM
Advice regarding MLs is welcome too, although from what I've read Bbbj is usually not the norm.

wilisno
28-12-2013, 01:27 PM
Advice regarding MLs is welcome too, although from what I've read Bbbj is usually not the norm.
There are lots of them at MOC and 5* Penthouse !

cassius
28-12-2013, 01:30 PM
agree. both give reliable information.

Starstruck
28-12-2013, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the fast responses.

I've got a couple of questions: does MOC do incall? Also what's the difference between 5 star penthouse and normal 5 star?

Gucci2012
28-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the fast responses.

I've got a couple of questions: does MOC do incall? Also what's the difference between 5 star penthouse and normal 5 star?

MOC does have in call. 5* penthouse is city location private apartment. 5* normal is a shop.

sinver
28-12-2013, 04:35 PM
so far I been to MOC ,5* & Ginza (currently closed till 2014) , I find most of their description are accurate, if not, it is only 1-2 years old difference, and the girls I seen are 90% below 25, other than one of my favorite who is 27 or thereabouts
these shop all do BBBJ as basic if I'm not wrong, in fact thx to the reviews on this forum I am so used to getting BBBJ that I never for a second thought of not getting it!

MOC does both incall and outcall, but I would suggest incall unless you got a really good setting in a nice hotel for a special occasion

5* penthouse is supposedly more costly if I'm not wrong, but you get to see the lady in a nice apartment setting all for yourself (In my opinion it is as good as any 4*+ hotel, other than the shower area which is normal apartment showers)

wilisno
28-12-2013, 04:46 PM
so far I been to MOC ,5* & Ginza (currently closed till 2014) , I find most of their description are accurate, if not, it is only 1-2 years old difference, and the girls I seen are 90% below 25, other than one of my favorite who is 27 or thereabouts
these shop all do BBBJ as basic if I'm not wrong, in fact thx to the reviews on this forum I am so used to getting BBBJ that I never for a second thought of not getting it!

MOC does both incall and outcall, but I would suggest incall unless you got a really good setting in a nice hotel for a special occasion

5* penthouse is supposedly more costly if I'm not wrong, but you get to see the lady in a nice apartment setting all for yourself (In my opinion it is as good as any 4*+ hotel, other than the shower area which is normal apartment showers)
5* Penthouse is actually cheaper at the moment ! $300/ hour

Starstruck
28-12-2013, 07:47 PM
Penthouse looks very promising especially with that $300 Christmas deal! Based on the reviews I'm thinking of giving lily a try :)

wilisno
28-12-2013, 08:01 PM
Penthouse looks very promising especially with that $300 Christmas deal! Based on the reviews I'm thinking of giving lily a try :)

Lily is a must-see if you like them young and beautiful who speak Australian ! ;) ;) ;)