PDA

View Full Version : General talk Advice requested on AsianStar

erikoss
28-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Hi

I was just wondering if I could get some advice please.

I am thinking to visit AsianStar at Coopers Plains.

Never been to such an establishment before.
And want to avoid a bad experience.

I am just after GFE, not full service. i.e. not sex.
Just a laugh and chat.
Perhaps this is strange to ask for as a full service place like AsianStar.

I've noticed over the months, the roster pictures are re-used for new girls.
So was thinking to request to see real pictures and ask advice which girl would be best to pick.
Not sure if they would be helpful or not at the front desk.
Or just after the money and a quick "turn around".

Just think I would be nervous if meeting girls in a line up
And I think they can easily fake being nice, but then change when you go to their room.

So just after advice on the above and whether AsianStar might not be the best spot for what I want.
Its close to me on the Southside which was a deciding factor.
Seems to get some nice Asian girls there.

But I've read some bad reviews.
Haven't seem many reviews.

Perhaps an experienced person on this forum might know of nicer girls to visit?

FangBanger
28-12-2013, 04:09 PM
Based on what you are looking for I'd say you're better off ringing the establishment and describing the experience you'd like so they can select an appropriate lady. Personally though if you're just wanting a good chat and a laugh with a hot chick you'd be better off heading to a strip club. It will be a similar price for a private booking, the lady will speak better english and most of them are loosened up for a good laugh and chat since they are drinking alcohol.

Good luck mate!

erikoss
28-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the advice.
That was quick. :)

Yes I think ringing sounds the best.
Have to write up what I will say, before I ring.

Actually "chat" wasn't the best word to use.

I thinking some play in a bed, tickling the girl or "light wrestling" etc
Like young people playing around in room.
If that better describes what I am looking for?

FangBanger
28-12-2013, 04:54 PM
No worries. Make sure you're very clear about what you are after when you ring since I already misinterpreted your original description of a "chat and a laugh".

I've had a few ladies in shops that enjoy similar to what you described as a fun form of foreplay before sex so I'd say there will be ladies willing to accommodate your needs.

Enjoy yourself and be confident!

erikoss
28-12-2013, 08:33 PM
"fun form of foreplay before sex"

That's it exactly. :)

I guess it pretty clear, from how I write things, I have no experience in this area.

kazuya
02-01-2014, 09:56 PM

erikoss
03-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Its great to get advice from experienced members here. I'm trying to avoid mistakes and wasting money and find the best place and girl to visit. :)

Yes I can understand "if you click with them". That's what I'm afraid of. How much fun can you really have with a girl you've just met and don't know anything about. Might be too awkward and not fun.

Sydney places seem to post real pictures but Brisbane doesn't.
Makes it harder to book.

kazuya
05-01-2014, 02:55 PM

erikoss
05-01-2014, 08:49 PM
That's great advice. I did some googling of the girls on the current roster and I think Lilly sounds nice. I saw a good review in Sydney for her. I'm thinking to book her for 1 hr and hope it turns out fun.

kazuya
06-01-2014, 08:48 PM

erikoss
06-01-2014, 11:35 PM
That's a good idea. 30 mins then. :)

texass10in
07-01-2014, 01:29 PM
Hey, let us know how you go. Hope you get what you're after, as the first experience can kind of set the tone. My only advice in all of this is to not be afraid to ask what it is you want. They've likely heard it all, so don't worry about offending them or being embarrassed. Trust me, the least judgmental people in the world are the ones who work in this industry. We all have our reasons for punting and they have their reasons for working.

Happy Punting!
Tex

erikoss
07-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Thanks Tex. Certainly trying to do my homework to make sure this isn't a disaster. Appreciate the advice members here have taken time to give. :)

kazuya
07-01-2014, 09:21 PM

erikoss
12-01-2014, 03:54 PM
I happened to see a review on lily just a few days ago. It matched a previous review saying she was very nice and spoke English well.
But I take your point about them changing every 1-2weeks.
Without a review(s), I would have to chat with the front desk person and try to get some honest advice on the girls there.

Appreciate any recommendations. :)

I'm thinking to try and book lilly tonight.
That said, I've been thinking for more than a week.
Hard decision.

ecchi.gaijin
12-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Just give it a go. Your failed punts will help you know what you do and don't like and will help you with future attempts. It's great that you are doing some research but at some point you are just going to have to take a punt.

erikoss
13-01-2014, 10:47 PM
Took your advice and pushed myself and went to see Lilly.

She is a very nice person and we just chatted lying in bed for 1 hr.

I guess that what I really needed the most.
It was a very happy and nice time.

Thanks to everyone that gave me advice. :)

ecchi.gaijin
13-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Glad you got what you wanted. Congrats on taking the plunge.

kazuya
14-01-2014, 09:48 AM

erikoss
14-01-2014, 07:37 PM
Thanks. This forum has a good group of helpful people. :)