PDA

View Full Version : Complaint The wild orchid on Pitt street

ruzi
29-12-2013, 11:25 PM
I visited the place today , there were 5 or 6 girls and I choose a whore called Fion , she is worst I ever seen . I was treated very badly by her attired and I am sure she does like to make gusts happy . I finish shower and she was asking me random questions on bed about my privets life etc. she wasted 5-8 mins talking abt bullshit . I asked her to suck and she put a very small condom and start to suck , I was watching her that she put only my penis head in to her mouth . I asked her to can do deeper , then she applied some oil on condom start using her hands to make my dick harder . My dick half way to become hard and she want me to fuck . When I try to put my dick into her pussy she said that she will hold it and put it by herself . At this time I was feeling like I'm a little kid that I can't do it by myself . I was turned off and I was not happy abt the service . Most scary part is when I asked her that : can you call ur manager and she said I'm gonna call police not my manager . I was shocked by that then I quickly took my clothes on and found the manager . Although a old bitch (she is boss maybe ) screaming at me and refused to give refund , but they admitted that Fion (the chick I saw ) has mental issue , she alway have problem with gust . They were talking each other in mandarin and I understand it . They thought I can't speak chinese . I was threatened by that whore for nothing , she is not mend to work for this industry .

CunningLinguist
29-12-2013, 11:43 PM
Watch out for the old and fat Mamasan there, she is a piece of work that will abuse you if you don't pick a girl.

harmony
30-12-2013, 12:10 AM
"I finish shower and she was asking me random questions on bed about my privets life etc. she wasted 5-8 mins talking abt bullshit"

Ruzi, thanks for the lesson, "Red Flag #10 - The Working Lady uses empty conversation as a timewasting tool"

Firstly, this report probably does not reflect the policy of management, and it may have been a one off for the people involved. A lack of chemistry can do funny things to people

Im like many others here, relatively new to punting, and learning from others

This isnt the first report to describe working ladies talking and talking instead of providing the service for which we are paying good money.

Dont get me wrong, I am the first to acknowledge a bit of conversation at the start is essential to establish some sort of rapport, and chemistry if that exists

However, other reports about other parlours have also described this tactic of "personal questions, designed to delay intimacy, and to some extent also, to upset any chemistry that may form"

Lets describe this behaviour as a red flag, that the punt is about to be a punt with no chemistry and no enjoyment

This isnt meant at all to be disrespectful, but since when does a working lady, when she is just meeting you, ask you personal questions like an interview ?

One lesson I learnt in my dating days, dont discuss politics or any issue that is likely to put the lady offside with you.

Deflect any topics that are divisive, and just get on with what you are both there to do, to enjoy time together

AHLUNGOR
30-12-2013, 12:41 AM
"I finish shower and she was asking me random questions on bed about my privets life etc. she wasted 5-8 mins talking abt bullshit"

Ruzi, thanks for the lesson, "Red Flag #10 - The Working Lady uses empty conversation as a timewasting tool"

Firstly, this report probably does not reflect the policy of management, and it may have been a one off for the people involved. A lack of chemistry can do funny things to people

Im like many others here, relatively new to punting, and learning from others

This isnt the first report to describe working ladies talking and talking instead of providing the service for which we are paying good money.

Dont get me wrong, I am the first to acknowledge a bit of conversation at the start is essential to establish some sort of rapport, and chemistry if that exists

However, other reports about other parlours have also described this tactic of "personal questions, designed to delay intimacy, and to some extent also, to upset any chemistry that may form"

Lets describe this behaviour as a red flag, that the punt is about to be a punt with no chemistry and no enjoyment

This isnt meant at all to be disrespectful, but since when does a working lady, when she is just meeting you, ask you personal questions like an interview ?

One lesson I learnt in my dating days, dont discuss politics or any issue that is likely to put the lady offside with you.

Deflect any topics that are divisive, and just get on with what you are both there to do, to enjoy time together

There are some very valid good points here, and I think some times we need to balance between a friendly rapport vs professional services !

It has happened to me with quite a few of my favourites: when we meet up in the session, spent too much time talking and catching up and end up Not getting the usual standard of services. It happened with FS WL as well as massage ladies :

For example when I first saw this lovely WL , she gave me the works ! and I particularly love the BBBJ inside the shower, then when we became acquainted I missed out all the fun in the shower as we were usually talking........lol

Then with the massage , a few of the very best MLs will cut short or change the usual routines and spent too much times with me chit chatting , I suppose it was as much my faults as it was theirs but being too familiar with the MLs do have it's pros and cons.

However, there are a few absolute gems of a MLs who always deliver the same top standard of massage services:

Mimi from Burwood
Sherry from Snow Lotus
Candy from QVB
Yuki from 288 Wattle
Lisa from Stanmore
Amy from 316 Central

Just my 6 cents

Cheers

deathstalker
30-12-2013, 03:00 AM
LOL I feel sorry for you brother..at least she didn't like rip your head off on your little bro cause she is mental and all thanks for the warning.

And damn call the police what the hell is that? I probably shit my pants and go haywire thinking if she is dead serious..and you telling us about mamasan going off at you wow....what a day for you.

Which WL is this?

argusplayer
30-12-2013, 04:03 PM
There are some very valid good points here, and I think some times we need to balance between a friendly rapport vs professional services !

It has happened to me with quite a few of my favourites: when we meet up in the session, spent too much time talking and catching up and end up Not getting the usual standard of services. It happened with FS WL as well as massage ladies :

For example when I first saw this lovely WL , she gave me the works ! and I particularly love the BBBJ inside the shower, then when we became acquainted I missed out all the fun in the shower as we were usually talking........lol

Then with the massage , a few of the very best MLs will cut short or change the usual routines and spent too much times with me chit chatting , I suppose it was as much my faults as it was theirs but being too familiar with the MLs do have it's pros and cons.

However, there are a few absolute gems of a MLs who always deliver the same top standard of massage services:

Mimi from Burwood
Sherry from Snow Lotus
Candy from QVB
Yuki from 288 Wattle
Lisa from Stanmore
Amy from 316 Central

Just my 6 cents

Cheers

Yes they are the cream......and

The cream always rises to the top !!!!