PDA

View Full Version : General talk do not fall in love with harlot woman

romeo4321
30-12-2013, 05:19 PM
today i go out to walk in shopping mall to clear my head..

i see man, women, man and women with small children..

i think to myself why i fall in love with harlot woman..

can never go to shopping like this.. cannot have harlot woman by my side..

harlot woman lost all value, trade body for money..
trade lies from tongue.. use man for money..
fake love.. fake nice..
maybe she really care.. but i do not know.. never know.. cant trust..
because she is harlot woman.. already sold worth for money..
any man can try harlot woman.. fat, ugly, old just have to pay $70
make me feel sick.. anything feel lost long time ago..

seeing other man at shopping my mind start to think.. what if this man have sleep with my harlot woman..
make me feel sick..

i feel sick.. that i have feeling for harlot woman..

make me sick..
my accident..

just want to share..
thanks

wilisno
30-12-2013, 05:23 PM
today i go out to walk in shopping mall to clear my head..

i see man, women, man and women with small children..

can never go to shopping like this.. cannot have harlot woman by my side..

fake love.. fake nice..
maybe she really care.. but i do not know.. never know.. cant trust..
because she is harlot woman.. already sold worth for money..
any man can try harlot woman.. fat, ugly, old just have to pay $70
make me feel sick.. anything feel lost long time ago..

seeing other man at shopping my mind start to think.. what if this man have sleep with my harlot woman..
make me feel sick..

i feel sick.. that i have feeling for harlot woman..

make me sick..
my accident..

just want to share..
thanks
Sounds familiar ! ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
30-12-2013, 05:25 PM

thanks
And I think to myself ..... what a wonderful world .....

Sextus
30-12-2013, 05:30 PM
Some might be more polished, but Romeo4321's writing is expressive, undecorated and a genuine communication of feelings I've read.

wilisno
30-12-2013, 05:47 PM
Some might be more polished, but Romeo4321's writing was some of the most expressive, undecorated and genuine communication of feelings I've read!
True ! Sounds familiar !

paulgallen
30-12-2013, 05:57 PM
Get the troll out of here

romeo4321
30-12-2013, 06:36 PM
"For the lips of an immoral woman drip honey, And her mouth is smoother than oil; But in the end she is bitter as wormwood, Sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death, Her steps lay hold of hell" (Proverbs 5:3-5 NKJV).

AHLUNGOR
30-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Is this guy for real ??

Travelmate
30-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Is this guy for real ??

I just do not bother ...

Licker
30-12-2013, 07:26 PM
Is this guy for real ??

I do not know. Could be some Crazy Primate.

Anyway...

Romeo:
If you really are hurt, then I guess it's good to have some place to express that feeling.

But...

You won't get any sympathy from me by calling the girl 'harlot' and with scripture quotes letting us believe that she is the viper (snake).
You were a willing participant in biting that apple!
You have only yourself to blame, leave the girl out of it.

fake love.. fake nice..

You tried to buy her body for money, so what makes you any better?
She was doing her job, if you did not realize that, it's your naivety that's to blame. I hope you have learned your lesson.

I have nothing against people trying to get help or express their sadness, but as soon as you start blaming other people for you mistakes, that's a slippery slope.

P.S. I'm surprised that you can read and fluently quote the King James Bible, given the English in your posts. Hmm. just wondering.

romeo4321
30-12-2013, 08:31 PM
yes.. my accident for open heart..

but her fault too... for txt me.. call me.. say thing i want to hear...
to keep me...

both .. confusing

i move on..

Max Impact
30-12-2013, 09:07 PM
A woman sells her body out of desperation to sweaty bastards like us.

To discriminate against her for this is as bad as any racism.

30-12-2013, 09:13 PM
A woman sells her body out of desperation to sweaty bastards like us.

To discriminate against her for this is as bad as any racism.

some out of desperation, some by choice.

some things we will never know.

wilisno
30-12-2013, 09:20 PM
some out of desperation, some by choice.

some things we will never know.
If by choice, then discrimination against them is ok ?

30-12-2013, 09:27 PM
If by choice, then discrimination against them is ok ?

true. i guess not.

markrmau2
30-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Discrimination is a fascinating topic - perhaps worthy of its own thread.

From my perspective, my closest friend is a completely different race to me - indian - and has been overseas for the last few years. I miss him dearly.

A number of years ago, he made some homosexual advances (well bi-curious I guess as we are both heterosexual) but I turned the advances down. Perhaps it was only because of my immaturity at the time. But despite that, we are still the closest of friends.

So there is no way I could be discriminatory - surely! Definitely not from an intellectual viewpoint - I treat all races equally as per the Dirty Harry model....

Also, I love asian WLs. In fact, my only bad punts (where I lost my erection) were from cauc WLs. They just didn't do anything for me.

So no way am I racist.........

But then, the logical extension to the argument, well I better get an asian GF.

But I am only interested in girls that have children (as I do - the girls will have an understanding of the conflicting requirements on your time).

But here is where evolution and biology kick in - I don't think I could waste my resources (in an evolutionary perspective) on a kid not of my race. For some reason, I could accept a cauc sprog, but perhaps not a sprog of another race.

I AM racist!

(Not from an intellectual POV, but it is biology kicking in).

Before anyone get's up in arms, don't forget that Asians are also racist towards black people. Again it is a fact of biology!

Hows that for a blowup? I better get my flameproof undies on!!!

Licker
30-12-2013, 10:02 PM
Hows that for a blowup? I better get my flameproof undies on!!!

Please do, I've got something else (better) to do now, but I'll get back to you :)

Just a thought to consider for now... "Biology", really? REALLY?
Better get a better excuse, too much intellectual excuses in your post for it to be biology. Try life long brain washing for example.

markrmau2
30-12-2013, 10:13 PM
cant edit this properly - see below

markrmau2
30-12-2013, 10:15 PM
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~phyl/anthro/infant.html

We are all animals.

Why is there the male / female dichotomy over sowing the seeds vs finding a long term mate?

(Generally speaking of course, and not saying in anyway I would engage in infanticide)

Max Impact
30-12-2013, 10:37 PM
I'm racist. I absolutely love Asian women!

Licker
30-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Well, following the examples of the other primates (and other species) described in that blog entry, you would treat all offspring (regardless of race) that is not your own seed, exactly the same.

In my view your thoughts of " I don't think I could waste my resources (in an evolutionary perspective) on a kid not of my race." have nothing to do with biology or evolution, they are more likely a product of cultural and sociological influence that you have been exposed since childhood.

markrmau2
30-12-2013, 11:02 PM
Well, following the examples of the other primates (and other species) described in that blog entry, you would treat all offspring (regardless of race) that is not your own seed, exactly the same.

In my view your thoughts of " I don't think I could waste my resources (in an evolutionary perspective) on a kid not of my race." have nothing to do with biology or evolution, they are more likely a product of cultural and sociological influence that you have been exposed since childhood.

Possibly yes, I agree.

I must admit that I don't know yet - while I am seeking a RL GF (with kids), I haven't found one yet. I wonder why LOL.

I can assure all that regardless of race, I won't be killing any kids. That is basically intellectual and societal conditioning over riding biological responses.

After all, the reason we are here (as far as our DNA is concerned) is to propagate our DNA.

Why do you want to fuck so much?

Licker
30-12-2013, 11:16 PM
I can assure all that regardless of race, I won't be killing any kids. That is basically intellectual and societal conditioning over riding biological responses.

Yes, partly at least. There are other species though that adopt the young of died parents, for example Elephants, bears (typically they don't have their own young to take care of at the time).

After all, the reason we are here (as far as our DNA is concerned) is to propagate our DNA.

Why do you want to fuck so much?

Because it's bloody fun, duh!
No, you're right of course, the urge to fuck is purely biological.
(Thankfully with all the contraceptive options we can practice making babies a lot without actually making them)

All the stuff with whips, ropes, candles, etc. That's just us getting bored with the vanilla sex.

markrmau2
30-12-2013, 11:26 PM
All the stuff with whips, ropes, candles, etc. That's just us getting bored with the vanilla sex.

Lol, you're so medieval! I want to have sex with a girl painted blue while she wee's on me.

[Avatar meets GS. Where is that 2014 thread?]

Licker
30-12-2013, 11:36 PM
Lol, you're so medieval! I want to have sex with a girl painted blue while she wee's on me.

[Avatar meets GS. Where is that 2014 thread?]

Well, there was a thread a while ago where a shop owner was asking for suggestions for new activities and I suggested body painting.

So they would have at least two customers for that :)

P.S. from the thread title one would not guess what the discussion has turned to :burn:

markrmau2
30-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Well, there was a thread a while ago where a shop owner was asking for suggestions for new activities and I suggested body painting.

So they would have at least two customers for that :)

P.S. from the thread title one would not guess what the discussion has turned to :burn:

hahahahahahaha

I'll be in that for sure.

I'll need it to be held somewhere where they have nice big shower cubicles (like 45George or 65 Carlton) so the girl can wizz on me in the CG position. (With a few towels under her knees so she doesn't get sore).
:)

CunningLinguist
30-12-2013, 11:59 PM
hahahahahahaha

I'll be in that for sure.

I'll need it to be held somewhere where they have nice big shower cubicles (like 45George or 65 Carlton) so the girl can wizz on me in the CG position. (With a few towels under her knees so she doesn't get sore).
:)

Since I have been seriously squirted on I have thought about getting a golden shower but the urine smell would be a big turn off for me.

Licker
31-12-2013, 12:02 AM
Since I have been seriously squirted on I have thought about getting a golden shower but the urine smell would be a big turn off for me.

You need some time for this, but...
Have the girl pee first, the ask her to drink couple of bottles of sweet apple cider (+ some apple juice if you don't want her too drunk).
Wait an hour...

markrmau2
31-12-2013, 12:13 AM

There must be something wrong with me. I am ignoring these rsvp responses accepting my offers of dates so I can plan a sci-fi squirting orgy.

I could ask them to come along???

CunningLinguist
31-12-2013, 12:26 AM
You need some time for this, but...
Have the girl pee first, the ask her to drink couple of bottles of sweet apple cider (+ some apple juice if you don't want her too drunk).
Wait an hour...

Why does it need to be alcoholic ?

Licker
31-12-2013, 12:32 AM
Why does it need to be alcoholic ?

It does not need to be alcoholic, but cider has a strong aroma and enough sugar to change the aroma.
The alcohol may help the girl to get over the anxiety if she a newbie to this sport.

Hung Lo
31-12-2013, 12:49 AM
romeo4321, I fucked your harlot woman. She was a nasty little slut too. She loved it dirty.

wilisno
31-12-2013, 01:14 AM
It does not need to be alcoholic, but cider has a strong aroma and enough sugar to change the aroma.
The alcohol may help the girl to get over the anxiety if she a newbie to this sport.
Sport ? Ummm .... maybe one day it will be recognized as an Olympic event !

brotherfrancisofassisi
31-12-2013, 02:38 PM
Romeo's post is almost poetic.

I think I need to reconsider "harlot woman"..