PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shaving my balls - loss of temperature regulation?

markrmau2
31-12-2013, 12:35 AM
Well, this thread is about sexual arousal and response.
Did shaving your balls spark any sexual thoughts on how you would like the freshly shaven to be used by the girls?
If so, was that arousing?

Anyway, it's your thread so who can blame you for hijacking it?

Ha! i can get carried away sometimes - forgot I started the thread. But I'll try a new thread for kicks.....

Well, shaving my balls is actually not that great an outcome.... Let me explain.

Now I am actually a very hairy guy (well I was anyway)...

I kept getting these comments on how hairy I was from WLs. At first I thought it was the general WL banter (look at all the babies, oh so hard....)...

but finally this WL started choking on my pubes and demanded I do something about it!

ok I thought - no problem.

I got a hair clipper set and gave myself an all over shave using the No. 4 clipper.

But now it looks absolutely bloody ridiculous. I now have a uniform mat of hair from the shoulder blades down to my knees - whereas before I had the natural variation of length and thickness. Yes, basically I now look like chewbacca as it is all the same length. [Note, I really am very hairy. I actually had hair growing about 3/4 along the shaft.]

I actually think I need professional help to make it look a bit more natural. All the recommendations point to not sculpting as it will look silly. But I need to do something.

Anyway, back to the more interesting scientific part of the story.

I think the shave has upset the temperature regulation of my nuts!

Before, my boys happily dangled at a comfortable distance below, but now they are tightly hugging my perineum.

I'm not sure if they saw the razor and said 'Well that's it fellows, I'm out of here' and headed for the hills.... Or is it something to do with the temperature regulation.

Anyone else had this experience?

CunningLinguist
31-12-2013, 12:41 AM
Your pubes help to insulate your balls from the cold and to cool it when hot (by sweat evaporating from the hairs).
When your balls get cold the sack will shrink, and in extreme cases they will disappear inside you.
You could get your mum to knit you a ball warmer for the cold weather :)

vicky
31-12-2013, 01:39 AM
Hahah ur balls retract into ur body when it's cold out to keep themselves warm to a certain temp

Oneonone
31-12-2013, 07:11 AM
I much prefer to have them waxed! And yes the ladies like them smooth and it feels much nicer when the lady licks or takes them in her mouth

vvillie
31-12-2013, 07:27 AM
I much prefer to have them waxed! And yes the ladies like them smooth and it feels much nicer when the lady licks or takes them in her mouth

I have been meaning to try waxing. Do you get it done professionally, or dyi at home? Hah do you have any tips or reccomendations? I currently trim, and have had no complaints from wl/ml, but it's always nice to try something new.

Oneonone
31-12-2013, 08:47 AM
I have been meaning to try waxing. Do you get it done professionally, or dyi at home? Hah do you have any tips or reccomendations? I currently trim, and have had no complaints from wl/ml, but it's always nice to try something new.

I get it done at Chatswood see Yumi at Smiling Angels Massage & Waxing, they advertise on this forum and also have some AR at 24 Oscar Street Chatswood phone 029411 5138

syphon
31-12-2013, 01:00 PM
I am so glad I am not hairy! Virtually no body hair. I would love to shave or wax the pubes but hard to explain to the wife! I have trimmed and shaved the balls a few times (wife would never notice that!) It certainly seems to be appreciated by wl's

brotherfrancisofassisi
31-12-2013, 02:29 PM
When I first shaved my balls all the way i thought, wow feels smooth.

Didn't notice any temp adjustments but now that you bring it to mind I will keep and eye out monitoring.

The way you talk about it sounds funny, chewbacca, I guess just remember your old photo and imitate that when you shave next, i.e. with naturally short areas do 1-2, with longer do 4. Sounds like a pain in the ass really. But yeh, go see a beautician with experience and let her sort it out.