PDA

View Full Version : General talk Happy New Year 2014 - How many Brothers going firework tonight ??

Travelmate
31-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Hi Brothers.

Happy New year!
Happy Punting, better health, wealthy and fun 2014.

How many of you going to WATCH Firework tonight?
Where are you going?
Who are you going to bring?

Are you going PLAY more firework with your partner tonight after watching?

I love sharing and more to come in 2014...

Hahaha

Travelmate
:grimace:

AHLUNGOR
31-12-2013, 06:49 PM
All my fireworks have already exploded on Lisa !!

My tank is empty, I am a happy man going home now !!

Happy New Year to all the brothers and be safe and prosperous in 2014!!

Cheers

Guymartin420
31-12-2013, 08:25 PM
Happy new year guys!! My resolution this year is quality - not quantity. Quality and Focus.

Sextus
31-12-2013, 09:08 PM
Looks like the live New Years Eve Pop Asia tonight and a very nice red wine I got for Christmas. Tune out the boy bands of course!

rooter
31-12-2013, 11:01 PM
Just briefly logging in to say Happy New Year to all the horny fucking deviate punters out there.
Those of you logged on right now, big respect - you are the hard core members logging on on NYE; but come on guys! get off the fucking computer and get out there and have some fun!
A big shout out to everyone who lurked or posted or read or just visited as a guest.
Everyone contributes in their own way to making this a vibrant, interesting, informative and entertaining forum! - the best punting forum by far!
Happy new year to all the punters - all the forum participants from gods to babies to guests.
Happy new year to all the owners, receptionists, mamasans, and papasans - you guys make it all possible.
And most of all HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the WLs and MLs - you are our queens, goddesses and sweet hearts - without you there would be nothing!
2013 was a fucking fantastic year! Lets make 2014 even MORE FUCKING FANTASTIC!!!
HAPPY NEW FUCKING YEAR !!!!

deathstalker
01-01-2014, 05:37 AM
Got wasted... Missed out on 9 and 12 show time fireworks ....just got back feeling better now hahaha happy new year brothers!!,

vicky
01-01-2014, 10:01 AM
Happy new yr mofos .. Got completely trashed ended up in the rocks and just got home now

harmony
01-01-2014, 11:48 AM
rooter:
"Happy new year to all the punters - all the forum participants from gods to babies to guests.
Happy new year to all the owners, receptionists, mamasans, and papasans - you guys make it all possible.
And most of all HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the WLs and MLs - you are our queens, goddesses and sweet hearts - without you there would be nothing!"

Couldnt have said it better myself !

Also like Guymartin420's pledge - quality not quantity

I havent been in punting long, and the first few months you are just feeling your way around
Chasing quantity does occur, because I am trying out many places and seeing what is available

And, boy, quality is everywhere.
But some places are mediocre in the quality of the ladys service. Maybe Im just the last to find this out !

I have been to a few places where value isnt there, and the high price isnt compensated for with DFK and BBBJ. So I dont return

Which is a shame, cause I love to be a regular customer

Anyway, a few places have seen a lot of me.
And it is fun to work out which ladies literally necessitate repeat visits
(by the excellent service and consideration they provide)

My resolution for 2014 will be to continue to learn and refine, and treat all WL as always with the utmost respect
And also to reward the businesses that take care of me, providing value and also providing ladies that know the meaning of DFK and BBBJ

Quality or quantity ? In my early punting life, its quantity first, so I can get to know quality - if that is making sense

Not to say I havent met a few stunners that dont do DFK, and you realise they probably have a boyfriend, and are trying to keep some intimacies to him

But if a lady is no DFK and no BBBJ, then I choose to see another lady next time.
If all the ladies are like that, then that place is a no go zone until their talent improves
I instead want to spend my very hard earned money where the lady makes me feel like a king, not a stranger : )