PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Happy Smile Massage

ecchi.gaijin
02-01-2014, 01:08 PM
Came accross this ad today (no pun intended)

http://smilemassage24hours.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/great-offer-for-massage-limited-time.html

Original ad I found said 25 year old Japanese, but it seems to be a shop/mobile in Springwood and 2 in Gold Coast.

Anyone got any feedback on them?

simplepleasure
02-01-2014, 02:29 PM
Advertises on locanto http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_205125544/JAPANESE-PROFESSIONAL-FULL-BODY-OIL-MASSAGE-maybe-more.html address is 39 Watland st. Called them up to try them out, but they were closing early on the day I tried. The "Maybe More" phrase is suggestive...

ecchi.gaijin
02-01-2014, 02:45 PM
Yeah that was the same ad I saw. Did a little research on the phone number because the ad says "shop" and found the name Happy Smile Massage and some other references to chinese massage. Duo for $80 seems pretty good.

Never tried a duo before, curious how they work especially in the last 10 minutes of the session. Do the girls get more shy when they are doing a duo?

kazuya
02-01-2014, 09:57 PM

Nomad628
03-01-2014, 10:32 AM
This place is odd. It's in a disused supermarket. There's still stock on the shelves and drinks in the fridge. There's no aircon and it smells a little funky. On my first visit I arrived at my booked time and no one there. I txt the guy and he's running late, half hour goes by, I'm about to head off and they arrive. I was offered a hot, slimey bottle of V as compensation. The girl was jap and very pretty.

They have curtained dividers and I get taken to the last one. There is no lighting except for a dodgy LED camp lantern. The signs are there - multiple boxes of tissues, wet wipes etc. However when it comes to the flip I get told quite sternly that we don't do that here. Sigh... Move on.

I decried to try it again two weeks later for a half hour this time. $30, a different pretty Jap girl and again no love. I won't be back

ecchi.gaijin
03-01-2014, 11:01 AM
Sounds like a weird setup. Reminds me of all those ads you see for 19 year old Japanese WLs who outcall only.

cocktus
03-01-2014, 11:35 AM
They have curtained dividers and I get taken to the last one. There is no lighting except for a dodgy LED camp lantern. The signs are there - multiple boxes of tissues, wet wipes etc. However when it comes to the flip I get told quite sternly that we don't do that here. Sigh... Move on.

I decried to try it again two weeks later for a half hour this time. $30, a different pretty Jap girl and again no love. I won't be back

So Nomad, you didn't get the "(maybe more)" part of it? hi hi hi ....

ecchi.gaijin
03-01-2014, 11:56 AM
Based on the description of the location, "maybe more" might be Salmonella hehe

simplepleasure
03-01-2014, 01:25 PM
Sounds like I dodged a bullet. Thanks Nomad

Gaijin
03-01-2014, 04:24 PM
Just got bk from this shop, setup was weird as pointed out. Very cute and authentic japanese girls ( I speak some japanese) I thought I'd just let things flow and see how it going . everything hinted to extras but I sorta didn't ask at the end and she didn't offer. Girl I had was very pretty but being very hot today without air con sorta wasn't quite in the mood anyways. Will try n ask next time n see wat happens

Gaijin
03-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Funny enough a lot of ladies there getting massages from the manager (japanese guy) i found their massage bed were very comfortable like one you'd see at the physio. Whole gold colour curtain setup bit dingy though

danenth
04-01-2014, 08:34 AM
$80 for 1 hour duo, that's only $5 more than a single at Star. And the ending seems to be the same. Why would't you give it a go. I'm down.

daveweelan82
04-01-2014, 11:30 PM
I have been reading comments about this place so I thought give it a go. So I went there owner nice enough guy but talks rubbish asked about girl in picture on locanto but not working the day I was there. But I went again and turns out she don't exist lol. Any way tried one girl and it was rubbish just covered me in oil I felt like she was basting me. Why she was massaging my fingers and then my toes I have no idea. Bad massage. But I thought be fair give it another go so I went back saw another girl massage a little better but not much. All in all been 3 times and yes it's cheap but this place is a waste of money. Before you start thinking I'm being unfair and maybe I did not get what I was looking for but wrong I did. Any guys on here who has asked me about massage shop I alway give them good info and my advice is pretty spot on and fair. Guys it's up to you but my advise would be save your money I know certain shops are more exspensive but let us be honest the girls in these shops are good (most are) and service is far better than this Japanese shop. But then again you get what you pay for. It's up to you guys this is after all only my opinion. Unless they change I would stay away.

bigbob
09-01-2014, 06:17 PM
every time i go its been closed

bigbob
26-01-2014, 01:02 PM
every time i go its been closed

i went to this place last week massage ok thats all saw a blond girl asian and girl from Europe

flamejob
29-03-2015, 07:04 PM
I've been to this place a few times in the last couple of months. No curtains, in fact there were walls and doors for each room. I've had the duo massage and single massages. As with all shops, some masseuses are better than others. The duo massage was good, but the last time I was there the massage was nothing to get excited about. Although not at the same standard as GTM, it's not a bad alternative. On most occasions, I've been happy with the service.

Trapper
02-04-2015, 02:43 AM
well why not, my first after report (admittedly a few weeks old now)
I have been here a couple of times, mainly because its in walking distance for me and i can get bread and the paper at the same time. The ad on locanto hints towards stuff but only ever get a legit massage there. Nice girls altho they don't know that i can understand them when they make fun of me. (its only ribbing level teasing so i never worry about it). massage isn't great but if your just looking for a nice relaxing time they are an ok option.

It has since moved on from the supermarket that was there, the supermarket that is 2 doors down from it got kicked out of the original space where the owners of the building tried to open their own, brand loyalty tho won out in the end). When they went bust they originally went in there then into the newer place that used to be any number of things over the years, full room set up now, altho i prefer the tables at GTM. more sturdy feel to them.

wunderboy
15-04-2015, 05:08 PM
Tried nana. New girl. Worked there for about a month.

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 5/10
HJ: 0/10 does not provide

Asked if I would like another girl to do extras. Such a turn off.

Left with blue balls.

RottenLittlePunt
15-04-2015, 05:34 PM

It might be a turnoff but it will save you being disappointed in future.

flamejob
15-04-2015, 08:30 PM
Tried nana. New girl. Worked there for about a month.

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 5/10
HJ: 0/10 does not provide

Left with blue balls.

Wunderboy, ol' mate! You're having a bad run with both Smile and at 104 Compton Rd failing to deliver. Have a crack at GTM, it'll definitely be a much happier experience.

wunderboy
16-04-2015, 03:10 PM
Had a bad experience at GTM a while ago hence I never returned.

Also trying out new places just for the fun of it.

bigbob
16-04-2015, 09:11 PM
Wunderboy, ol' mate! You're having a bad run with both Smile and at 104 Compton Rd failing to deliver. Have a crack at GTM, it'll definitely be a much happier experience.

no extras at 104 Compton rd 98% of the time

flamejob
16-04-2015, 11:50 PM
Had a bad experience at GTM a while ago hence I never returned.

Also trying out new places just for the fun of it.

A bad experience at GTM? Damn. I've never heard of such a thing. That is truly disappointing.