PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Julie - new very pretty Korean girl, really nice sexy moans

MandenMan
02-01-2014, 06:28 PM
I called the shop this morning for good tips and the receptionist recommended me to try a new Korean girl, Julie, who started working in this shop for the first time today. I was curious and like to try new girls. Hence made a tentative booking and then went straight to the shop around lunch time.

Julie was ready for me when I arrived. She was very pretty, about 1.65m tall, slim body, snow white skin. looks very friendly. around mid 20's.

When Julie took off her clothes inside the room, I could see her B cup boobs (natural and firm) and pretty nipples (light brown). Her whole body is long and slim. She gave me only standard services but her CBJ was still very professionally done. My dick was real hard by the time I was ready for action. I found her pussy very tight (perhaps she just finished her holidays). She is a big moaner, but her moans were sexy and nice to the ears. Her beautiful face and sexy body really made me enjoy the sex with her very much. She was easy to come today, perhaps too long no sex. She said after the session that she came 2 times and felt very happy for the good sex which I gave her.

Her plan now is to stay in this shop for 2 weeks. She likes me to see her more often. I also like to see pretty K-girl who likes to see me as long as I have money in the pocket and energy in my dick.

Oneonone
31-01-2014, 11:06 AM
I am looking through this shops AR to find someone that I might like or that might suit me.

They have a lot of Korean girls but they all only seem to give Korean low standard service CBJ, NO Kissing NO Daty etc so not much good to me!