PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii - General and specific reviews.

asiafever
02-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Have returned from a brief sojourn to Honolulu. Without going in to specifics on the tourist side of things, Hawaii is awesome. It is also awesome for punting.
The local police seem to turn a blind eye to most of the goings on, so the scene breaks down a little like this.
1. AMP's, or Asian massage parlours. Visited three and did not receive one minute of massage. Of course there are legit massage venues so a bit of research goes a long way.
2. Privates. In or outcall.
3. Street walkers. Smokin hot babes around central Waikiki. I saw some of the hottest working girls here, but they were after Asian tourists willing to spend big. Gorgeous girls.

First AMP I visted was Empire Relaxation. Rang the buzzer and let in by Ivy the Mamasan. Offered a drink and asked to wait to show me the girl, only one available at the time. Saw Yuko and boned up immediately. Even better than the photo of her in Honolulu backpage, small chinese girl from Szechuan, little English. Paid the $60 house fee then off for my table shower.
Table shower is an interesting phenomenon. Lie down on a vinyl massage table and get showered, scrubbed, then roll over for some lovely BBBJ. Dry and back to the room. I lay on the table and Yuko pounced on me, almost immediately shoving her beautiful little pussy in my face for feasting while she continued her BBBJ. Before long she was face fucking me with my face buried deep in her crotch. She begged me to fuck her, and I waited for her to go for the dom. Awkward moment. She expected I would go BBFS. It's a weird moment knowing that the girl is happy for you to ride bareback. Common sense on my behalf prevailed and dom on. We went in mish for a while, dfking the whole way with her rocking her hips in time with each thrust. I came big time, and Yuko gave me the cutest pout face telling me she wanted more. I promised her a massage and a rd 2 to make up for it. I gave her a rub down and she rolled over and again offered if I wanted BBFS. Again declined, dom on, and rd 2, which went much longer. All in all I was there for over an hour but no knock on the door. Yuko wasn't giving up until I shot #2. After all was done we dressed and went to leave. I tipped her $140 which I had read was standard there. Ivy leaped out from behind the bar (Yes it has a full bar) to make sure all was good. Which it was. http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/medium/111161388/yuko2.jpg

Next up I went to the century centre, a tall building with literally dozens of AMP's and privates, just out of Waikiki. I went to 109. Again lovely Mamasan let me in, sat me down, 5 minute wait. Out came Eva. Not sure if her photo is genuine but it's a damn good likeness. Same deal pay money to house first then in to room. Eva was a nice chinese girl with awesome tits. She was no sex kitten like Yuko though. All covered service. Service was a little mechanical but all in all not a bad experience. Only one shot to be had here though as a bit of time was taken fluffing around. Tipped same amount to the girl.

Third and final was 512 Atkinson. Photos here were fake. Walked in, saw two girls asleep on the couch, introduced to Lisa, a nice thai girl on the wrong side of 40, with an awesome rack. Paid house fee, clothes off and straight on with the dom. Lisa tried really hard and we went for a variety of positions, but she just wasn't the standard of Yuko, in the end she gave me a handy to finish off. He BJ was great, if it were BB I would have got off much faster.

All in all from the three visits, each costing a total $200US, Empire relaxation was the place to go, and where I'll be visiting when I am there next, hopefully later this year.

Honolulu seems to be a great place for punting. If I were a rich Asian man I would have taken one of the streetwalkers for a run for sure, simply stunning specimens, but Yuko was a sexy girl with impeccable service at a reasonable price.

Punter Poontang
03-01-2014, 01:45 AM
Immense thanks for reporting back, hope that link was of some assistance. ;-)

Btw, how did you find out the go with the streetwalkers?? Approach any??

There were some absolute stunners there at end July, regret not making further enquiries. :-(

asiafever
03-01-2014, 04:03 AM
You set me on a good path with your links. From there it made it much easier to crack in to.
I spoke with a couple of cabbies and a couple of doormen at hotels, all said the same thing, so I did some fly bys to see for myself. The girls ignored me completely but as soon as a Japanese guy came walking up the street they perked up, saw one of them head off with a middle aged Japanese guy at one point.

lamb
03-01-2014, 08:16 AM
I hit a few AMPs over there and your right, Hawaii is awesome for punting.

I must say didn't experience the hot street walkers though, the only ones I came across in Central Honolulu were big black bitches asking if I want to party while in mid conversation with the equally unattractive friends.

There are some decent strip joint also.

asiafever
03-01-2014, 10:17 AM
Yeah the hot street walkers were in Waikiki near the international market between kuhio and kalakaua near the abc shop and out the front of Ohana east hotel.

lamb
03-01-2014, 01:10 PM
I must have been around at the wrong times, I was staying across the road right on Waikiki. Anyway, it's another excuse to get back over there, not that I really needed any persuasion.

Really is a great holiday destination.

boynick
14-02-2014, 12:33 PM
An article named "Top 10 Asian Massage Parlors in Honolulu" on Happy Blog recommended the top 10 Asian massage parlors/ spa in Honolulu offering happy ending massage. Haven't got the chance to try all of them, but as an AMP source, I just wanna share here. http://blog.happymassage.com/top-10-asian-massage-parlors-in-honolulu/

the doctor.
14-02-2014, 07:43 PM
I go there often, but have never punted... great information
The streetwalker I had seen was straight out of a Hollywood Movie.. drop dead
gorgeous..A blond with blue eyes...yes I got that close.
Something caught her attention and she raced off in the direction of some old Japanese dude.
I could imagine what her asking price would be.

black knight
14-02-2014, 07:52 PM
Empire relaxation Hmm..

beats shopping at the Ala Moana shopping Ctr ( which is nearby ) any time..