View Full Version : Cmk In Bkk 2014...

cmk76
02-01-2014, 10:21 PM
5.00 pm. 2 January 2014

See Dang (colour red)
Sukhumvit 23
Opposite Citadines
Namtan (palm sugar)

35 year old... Country lass from Thai/Cambodia border... Size 8-10... Curvy but tone upper body... Tummy rolls and soft, soft breasts... Super friendly country charm... Warm smile and heart...
Requested aromatherapy massage... Done at the right strength... Very oily and flowing conversation... Body to body was lovely... Alot of eye contact... Alot of slow cocksliding... Alot of breast rubbing against the helmet... Long, slow strokes until the juice spurted the nipple...

First punt of the year out of the way...
500 baht for the hour massage...
1200 baht for the body to body (next half hour)
Roughly $60 AUD in total..

harmony
02-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Good stuff cmk
I was in Thailand last year, but didnt see a lot of red light districts due to work there
Keep us all informed mate
How long are you staying in Thailand for, and are you going to Pattay also ?

Punter Poontang
03-01-2014, 01:47 AM
Shortest cmk review ever!! ;-)

Thanks for reporting back. Amazing you can find the time while knee-deep in all that pussy.

cmk76
03-01-2014, 11:48 AM
I'm here til the first week of Feb... So am budgeting consciously for my punts... Am spending time with a few local friends and attending a Thai wedding... Hope to see some talent there...!
Will be travelling around here and there, so Pattaya is a possibility... Btw, typing from my phone is a little cumbersome...

cmk76
08-01-2014, 03:27 AM
5.15 pm. 5 January 2014

Lucky Massage
Sukhumvit 23
Opposite Citadines
Chompoo (pink)

Genuine 20 year old Bangkokian... Tan... Extremely cute...
Rubbery tone body... Soft tummy rolls... Smallish b's...
Very shy about removing furry hot pants... Imperfect teeth but innocent smile...
167 odd... Short dyed hair... Youthful round face...
Mediocre massage but increased pressure along legs...
Awesome tone legs... Shame about no shorts off...
Would't budge on price for body to body...
A little mechanical with breasts over me...
Sat back up massaging her boobs... Long, slow double pump action before cream oozed out from the eye...

500 baht for the hour...
2000 baht for the extras...
Roughly $90 AUD...
A bit pricey for the service... Spent a good 10 mins typing amounts into phone as English was limited...
It seems that the young ones carry a higher price tag...

Punter Poontang
08-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Was that 2,000 baht for a tits-out HJ??

For that you'll get 90mins full service at EZ, or for 2,600 you can get a 19yo stunner at Nataree.

cmk76
09-01-2014, 01:44 AM
Was that 2,000 baht for a tits-out HJ??

For that you'll get 90mins full service at EZ, or for 2,600 you can get a 19yo stunner at Nataree.

i know... i know... she wouldn't budge on the price... was already naked on bed... common sense went out the window...

cmk76
09-01-2014, 02:05 AM
4.35 pm. 8 January 2014

D-Day Massage
Sukhumvit 23
Opposite Citadines
Ging

Pocke rocket Bangkokian with curvy bottom and firm thighs... oh so smooth body... handful of butt rump booty to grab... small A's with a super cute face... she had braces as well... had to ask age again... looked about 20 but confirmed 26... nervous, giggly and sweet... oiled every part of my body from top to bottom... when asked about body to body... she giggled nervously and smiled that she would be fine with that...

Brief bodyslide turned her a little on when she asked me to lead... I got her straddling me and began sliding my brother along her lips... she held me tight and took over... this has now turned into a pussy slide from her... Ging purred away while sliding up and down... mentioning that she felt like having sex... before a thick, messy load coated myself and her... my kind of girl... my kind of body to hold... very satisfying... left a sticky wad on her pussy hairs...

450 baht for the hour oily massage
1500 for her body to body pussy slide
Roughly $70 AUD...

cmk76
17-01-2014, 07:38 PM
4.00 pm. 16 January 2014

EZ Massage
Sukhumvit 24
Next to Phromphong BTS station
Yuri (local Bangkokian)

As advised by esteemed punter PP, I met up with a mate from Sydney and ventured out to the other side of Sukhumvit... we weren't disappointed by the selection of massage joints around this area. We went up to EZ as I read, seen and have been recommended to sample this place...

In waiting room an album of ladies were shown to be available... the exact same ones as advertised online on their site... www.ezmassagebkk.com We saw a few that caught our eye as we were given the menu for the services... starting from 1500 baht to 2500 baht... massages with the complete package was on offer.. we asked for a recommendation... both my mate and I were after someone fair, petite... not too seductive or smoking hot...

Hostess recommended Yuri, a smaller than petite girl with braces, fair skin and enhanced C's... on a body like hers, it was humongous... Champane (actual spelling) was introduced to my mate... a slightly taller lass (Northern Thai features)... moderately fair skinned, friendly and had long dyed hair...

I won't go into too much descriptions on these girls as SEA girls are predominantly petite, small, soft and oh so lovely... Yuri was gentle, attentive, cute... she reminded me of a cartoon mouse...

Yuri was soft in her affections prior to the massage... way too soft for my liking using the gel on my body... we kissed lightly before a delicate bbbj that was smooth and tender around my tingly head and shaft... I massaged her breasts and tweaked her nipples before licking my way down to her untrimmed bush... it was a very petite pussy... it had a musky scent that others seem to always talk about...

My rock hard self had to take over and give the tongue a break... in I went and it was... well, ok... not the tightest... very relaxed, not much friction at all... I knelt between her and thrust lightly in... she wasn't the type I would pound... a few variations of missionary before side saddle and... I think I finished in this position... or was she on top? Sorry.. I'm a bit blurry with the time and date these few days...

I was happy... she was happy... another punt notched... Yuri is a sweet girl who aims to please you... submissive, willing, a little too focussed... there was no intimate connection between us but I enjoyed the friendly banter... with my limited Thai and her limited English, we got by...

2300 - 2600 baht for an hour and a half was pretty good value for a quick fix... roughly $80 AUD... easy menu to read from and album of ladies to choose from... thanks PP too for the recommendation... but just a quick tip... once you see the girls from the album... ask to see them in person... most have been photo shopped to 'enhance' the actual image supplied... ;)

cmk76
17-01-2014, 08:35 PM
xxx xxx xxx

black knight
18-01-2014, 06:45 PM
thank you boys- taking notes and the tablet with me when I go there nxt month

cmk76
19-01-2014, 03:41 AM
In all my trips to Bkk I have never visited any of the soapy massage complexes on Ratchadaphisek... So my friend and I decided to visit these famed establishments known to all punters around the world. Taking the subway down from Sukhumvit and getting off at Huay Kwang, we were blown away by the quality of girls... some good, some not so good... it was a buffet of super glamourous, girl next door, experienced, inexperienced, young, innocent, mature, sexy, cute, curvy, busty, spinners... just about anything you could ever find in your dream girl... since we have made a trek out, we visited as many of the places as possible to gauge the types of girls working there...

Colonz
Average place... a lot of local country girls... 10 or so in a line up for 2000 baht (all inclusive for 90 minutes)... dimly red lit stage area... another girl sitting further away at a price of 3000 baht... host was fine and relaxed... Doraemon business card?! We left...:sweat:

The Lord
Wow! Spectacular place... it was a grand entrance... decor and staff looked a million bucks... band playing on the main stage... middle stage area had 5 or so models, very well lit... perfect features, fair skin, tallish, elegantly dressed... same plastic surgeon, perhaps? Starting price 4300 and ends at 6000 baht... absolutely glamorous... I could sit on the lounge and stare at these beauties all day... at least 8 out of 10... now if these were available, imagine the ones that were busy at the moment... very impressed...:slobber:

Alaina
Friendly host, James, originally from Malaysia, spoke very well... introduced to 6 or so... pretty girls but none that caught our eyes... was recommended 2 that were reasonably attractive... between 2000 - 3000... some part timers (side - liners)... very tempted but was happy to keep looking...:miao:

Hi-Class
Catered to Japanese clientele?! Smaller joint with 5 or so ladies... very fair, one caught my eye... friendly smile, nil make up, natural features... I smiled back... mate didn't find anyone to his liking... time to move... :confused2:

Emmanuelle
Classy joint... stage had tallish girls... had to do a double take on one... potential ladyboy?! Way too perfect in features... a couple were busty... a few had shoulder tattoos... not a fan... hostess sat behind us leaning on couch... getting a little over the clients walking in and out window shopping...:question:

Nataree 1 and 2?
First joint had 10 or so... was quoted 2000 baht for 2 hours... very slooow night for the ladies... we bailed to next door... then, jackpot! Dated place, friendly staff, girls all external around the seating area around customers... you could view the ladies clearly... very casual relaxed vibe... saw 2 perched on a stool near the door... talent got better.. fishbowl ladies weren't much to look at... we both agreed on this joint but needed to complete the rest of the rounds before committing...:love:

Madame
Catered to mainland Chinese clientele... 3 on a stool... one hot, curvy number in tight pink dress... taken by a happy customer... no others available... 2000 - 3000 baht... massage, cim, full service as mentioned by Chinese speaking host...:sweat:

Poseidon
Fishbowl... 10 or so available... both mate and I were eyeing the same girl... very fair, extremely cute and busty... 2600 - 3000 baht price range...:anger:

Caesar's
Total disappointment... only joint with auto doors... ladies came out to stage... not worth mentioning... all looked tired... so were we...:surprise:

After much deliberation, we decided that Nataree had the right vibe... the second joint that is... in we walked... sat down with an elderly host... the same side liners were still there, playing with their phones... some disinterested, others playing with their phones... a few made eye contact and smiled... the fishbowl ladies were ready to 'float' to the top of the water... once again, we eyed the same girl... dressed in blue, very natural looking, fair, sweet and innocent... girl next door look... we compromised on a second option... after 10 or so minutes... I've asked him to go ahead and book her... a few are walking up and out the waiting area... I see one that was near the door earlier in the night... I glance at her again... she seems shy, cute and had a slim waist with hints of curves... ok, night's not getting any younger... I made my choice...

cmk76
19-01-2014, 03:43 AM
Nice one cmk, glad you enjoyed. :-) I've mentioned it elsewhere but neglected to in this thread, but yes you're right, EZ's photos are shopped. After selecting a girl from the photo book (some shops won't do line-ups as girls lose 'face' when being over-looked), they've always presented the girl to me for a visual ok before proceeding.

That whole area just is a haven but, if you don't like what you see, just march next door or to any of the other hundred+ shops in surrounding Soi's.

I still think Nataree near the Hwai Khwang MRT is the motherload though. Dingy place, but amazing selection of genuinely young girls starting at 2,600 baht for 90mins of bathing & bonking.

Ta muchly for the tips... I wish you a very successful 2014 in awesome punts... cheers!

cmk76
19-01-2014, 04:27 AM
11.15 pm. 16 January 2014

Nataree (second joint)
Ratchadaphisek
Som (orange)

21 year old... dyed orange brown hair... cute, innocent baby face, imperfect teeth, light make up, fair skin, big dreamy eyes, Chinese background from Chiangrai... conversation in English was passable... teenager feel about her... loves to tease and flirt... steals little kisses on the lips here and there...

Body was slim, C's with smallish pink nipples, trimmed below... light, soft hairs on arms and legs... never shaven legs before... very affectionate... cheeky, softly spoken...

Into the bath she straddles my legs over hers and soaps me up and washes me thoroughly... using breasts to do a spanish style wash along my shaft and head... cleans me completely... very attentive... lovely start...

Onto bed... starts her twister tongue all over my chest and nipples... works her way down and fast tongue flicks along my shaft and balls... like a kitten on all fours she hungrily licks me all over... she pulls out the dom for oral but I requested bbbj... she sajiao's a little but complied...

Turbo tongue goes to work... slurping up and down the shaft... lots of saliva until it looked like I had spewed from my tip... we kiss here and there... she insists on sex... I told her to relax and slow down... she sajiao's again... I laugh at her and ask her to lie down... she mentions that it was getting late, almost closing time... I ignore her and controlled the pace...

I return the favour by slowly licking her body and massaging her clit... my tongue takes over... she holds back but gives in... starts to moan a little... she clenches her legs and stomach until she couldn't stand it any longer... she presents me the dom again...

I wipe my mouth and kissed her for a bit... sucked on those pinkish nipples and soft breasts... she moans as if in pain... worked my finger in and she starts her hips on cue... I finger her deep, wet and responsive pussy... she grabs my cock and begs me now for sex... she says that she wants the real thing... finally, I am rock solid and ready for action...

I insert slowly and thrust hard up against her... pulling her hips towards me... missionary then kneeling with her knees to her chest... kneeling with legs spread eagled... she pants... I thrust deeper... she moans louder... I flip her over for doggy and pound her hard... then slow and deep... then hard again... slapping her arse and grabbing it with both hands before reaching below to squeeze and massage those breasts...

I pause for one last position change... with her on top... jack hammer from below before grinding hard against her hips... she pants louder... I bring her closer to me and kiss some more... massaging her shoulders and neck... I thrust her hard until I blew my load and brought her back down for a cuddle... she releases a sigh but continues riding me hard until she climaxed... I could feel light sweat on her back... she cuddles and hugs me... we kiss one last time before breaking apart...

2600 baht ($90 AUD for 90 minutes... a dollar a minute!) for a side liner like her... fresh, young, sweet, teen like experience... a little sweetheart that I won't be meeting up with for a late night snack down the road after work... ;)

Penguin
20-01-2014, 11:18 PM
did you spend all your time in ratchadaphisek and sukhumvit?

i went to a few places in sukhumvit but mostly around patpong

i did the same hk/china/macau/bkk trip like you over christmas

cmk76
22-01-2014, 09:31 PM
Based in Sukhumvit for the first week and only spent a day at Ratchada... Will be back in Bkk at the end of the month... Pending on the protesting, minor bombings and road closures... I will have to pick my last week carefully...

Penguin
23-01-2014, 07:22 PM
i'll be back in bkk in april....heading back to hk in feb again though

AHLUNGOR
10-03-2014, 01:05 AM
Haha brother CMK!

I almost missed the entire thread of your Bangkok ventures!!

Thanks for sharing, I don't think I would have a chance to sample any of these excitement in this life time ! Great reading though!

Now I am catching up to read your other journeys in more familiar places to me........lol

Those places I have been and done and still possible to squeeze something in if I am lucky!

Cheers