PDA

View Full Version : General talk Spa Service

yasyeh123
03-01-2014, 03:28 PM
Hi Brothers

has anyone actually uses the SPA services those shop advertised? eg GINZA Club
If so, what actually happens in there?
Is it worth it or not?
I've been wanting to try something new recently.
Thanks.

Happy New Year

harmony
03-01-2014, 09:48 PM
Great question

I personally dont need a spa, just more distraction, given you have a limited time with the lady

Of course, with a girlfriend, its a great way to unwind

But getting in a spa is something to be savoured, and not hurried

Max Impact
03-01-2014, 11:06 PM
I fucked in a spa many times. It gets hot!!

harmony
03-01-2014, 11:08 PM
I think the majority of us have f***ed in a spa before

For me its kinda overrated - the water kind of impedes the touching of bodies, and the slapping of bodies doesnt feel so good

But its something everyone has to try haha

Gucci2012
03-01-2014, 11:21 PM
I've done sessions in Ginza's spa with both Cassie and Victoria. A lot happened in there.

harmony
03-01-2014, 11:24 PM
Gucci, im pretty inexperienced, and just due to work havent tried Ginza

Im sure spa action is great, just have to have the right company ; )

vvillie
03-01-2014, 11:36 PM
I am not a huge fan of spas. It is too hot and sweaty for my liking. Spa sex is OK, but there are so many other locations in the room i much rather prefer. Whenever I book 90mins+ I will typically forgo the spa and spend the extra quality time on the sofa or massage table :miao:

harmony
03-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Seems like the verdict is mixed vvillie, but Im with you

Although I love Ginzas for giving us the option. I wont knock something until I have tried it

deathstalker
04-01-2014, 07:03 AM
Sorry guys...I'm kind of lost here don't you guys get shitloads of friction in the spa.

I find it extremely painful...

Any tips or guides hehehe

Starstruck
04-01-2014, 09:36 AM
I've only ever had sex in a bath/spa with an ex-gf BB. I'm curious to how protected sex would work in this situation as the condom would be submerged. Would it fall off/fill with water etc?

harmony
04-01-2014, 09:39 AM
When I had sex in the spa with an ex gf, I mainly went bareback

But a proper fitting condom still works well

Oneonone
04-01-2014, 10:59 AM
I used to always have spar it's a different thing altogether.

I did do the bath option with ISIS but I made it a two hour booking, and it was a nice experience of a change.

In a one hour booking I find it rushed to have a Spa or bath.

It I nice to do for a change now and then.

syphon
04-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Some years ago, I was in a spa with a ML. Lots of bubbles and water splashing everywhere. We were playing around being silly with her kind of bouncing on my lap, when suddenly my cock slipped straight in! We were both shocked but kept going bb for quite a few strokes before common sense prevailed and we stopped. Only time anything Like that has ever happened!

harmony
06-01-2014, 06:47 PM
Can you get a lady pregnant in a spa if its chlorinated ?

Probably can, but maybe the sperm dont survive in the chlorine

But dont take any risks !

Licker
06-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Can you get a lady pregnant in a spa if its chlorinated ?

Probably can, but maybe the sperm dont survive in the chlorine

But dont take any risks !

If you cum inside her, then definitely.
If your seed is spilled into the water (after HJ for example), then no, there's no way the buggers can swim to their target.

But who uses chlorinated water in a spa????

harmony
06-01-2014, 06:58 PM
I have no idea how spas are kept hygienic

However, there are health risks if the spa is not cleaned regularly and properly, including Legionaires' disease

http://thesafetyreport.com/2011/06/know-the-hidden-dangers-in-hot-tubs/

black knight
06-01-2014, 07:24 PM
Tried to get a spa session before Hoshi left to the land of the rising sun, maybe nxt time.
Still not sure 1 hour is enough time but I'am willing with the right girl and yes there will be more just relaxing and chilling out

Licker
06-01-2014, 07:27 PM
I have no idea how spas are kept hygienic

However, there are health risks if the spa is not cleaned regularly and properly, including Legionaires' disease

http://thesafetyreport.com/2011/06/know-the-hidden-dangers-in-hot-tubs/

Well, we are not talking about swimming pools here, are we?

If it's a spa of about 200 to 300 liters, then I would expect the water would be changed after each use.
Especially for the cost of the services, I would expect fresh water.

If the water is chlorinated, then I won't go in as I would assume they don't change the water and I'll be soaking in the previous punters crap.

harmony
06-01-2014, 07:30 PM
I have never owned nor maintained a spa

The only spa I have made love in was in a hotel

It was a nice one installed in the shower/bath, that you filled up yourself each time, ie you filled the bath, and pressed a button

Ok, so not a true spa

But I have no idea about a dedicated spa.

I cant imagine that the entire water in the spa would be changed, and the spa cleaned, after each punter

And surely dedicated spas are chlorinated >??>

Massageguy
06-01-2014, 07:54 PM
That is a true spa brother harmony !!!!!
The ones you don't change the water every time are
the jacuzzis . They are for 4 or more people
and usually out doors.

harmony
06-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Thanks Massageguy

So jacuzzi = hot tub ? (and both are not a spa)

Oneonone
06-01-2014, 07:57 PM
I have never owned nor maintained a spa

The only spa I have made love in was in a hotel

It was a nice one installed in the shower/bath, that you filled up yourself each time, ie you filled the bath, and pressed a button

Ok, so not a true spa

But I have no idea about a dedicated spa.

I cant imagine that the entire water in the spa would be changed, and the spa cleaned, after each punter

And surely dedicated spas are chlorinated >??>

Some of the spas are filled and use chlorine, but others are empty when you walk in the room and so you have to fill them before you start of course this usually ensures they are clean but means you have to fill in time while the spa fills.

When I had a bath with ISIS I booked her and the bath session and she got there early and had the bath ready so that made a nice touch.

When I used to go to the Penthouse my regular used to know when I was coming in and would prepare the spa fresh for our session, she was very fussy and would not use the spa unless she got to prepare it.

harmony
06-01-2014, 08:02 PM
Interesting
I totally agree that your session time can be distracted by filling of the spa

I have never used a spa in a session before, but it seems like the filling of the spa makes it an event, and the spa becomes the centrepiece of the session

Hope that the spa its not soo big that it takes 20 minutes to fill, I would prefer it was halfway filled before I get out of the shower

I also hope the spa is custom built for lovemaking, so it truly can be the centrepiece of the session

Otherwise I prefer our lovemaking to be the centrepiece of the session

Oneonone
06-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Interesting
I totally agree that your session time can be distracted by filling of the spa

I have never used a spa in a session before, but it seems like the filling of the spa makes it an event, and the spa becomes the centrepiece of the session

And also hope that the spa its not soo big that it takes 20 minutes to fill, I would prefer it was halfway filled before I get out of the shower

I also hope the spa is custom built for lovemaking, so it truly can be the centrepiece of the session

Otherwise I prefer our lovemaking to be the centrepiece of the session

Well I think that to make love in the spa is a novelty but once you have done it the usual thing is to have the spa with a bit of kissing and cuddling and foreplay the dry off and move on to the bed for the run home.

harmony
06-01-2014, 09:02 PM
True
Ive also had enough girlfriends in hotel spas to know what its about

(An outside Jacuzzi, thats another thing entirely, never tried those)

During a session, the whole getting wet then having to dry each other may be sensual, but for others this drying may just be a waste of precious minutes

Obviously I wont knock it until I have tried it

harmony
06-01-2014, 09:06 PM
This thread reminds me of a fun time I did have in Melbourne a few years back with a girl from my private life

The hotel had a spa (since thats what I had wanted) and we went to a local shop and bought around 5 bottles of luxury bubble bath (coconut oil varient, almond scent variety, etc etc)

We got back and I was being playful and put a whole bottle of the stuff in the spa

Turned the water on, then pressed the spa button for the bubbles

Within a few minutes, the whole bath was filled with bubbles, overflowing onto the floor

The bathroom smelt really nice, but the spa had to be emptied

I remember later on looking like a snow man in the spa, and it was fun, mainly just to relax in between lovemaking sessions

Oneonone
07-01-2014, 09:26 AM
Obviously I wont knock it until I have tried it

They can be lots of fun with the right girl and a good change from the normal routine, unfortunately most of the shops I frequent these days don't have spa.

Might have to try a $300 + shop again for this.

harmony
07-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Oneonone, doesnt Ginza offer a spa as an small add on charge, for much less than $300 a session ?

Massageguy
07-01-2014, 01:05 PM
Brother harmony,

Ginza does offer a spa service for extra $30, but to
be fair on myself , I don't do spa sessions unless
It is for 2 hours, much under that and you might as well
not bother and for that privilege , it cost a lot more than $300.