PDA

View Full Version : Complaint dont you hate it when u book one wl and the reception gives u dif one?

bbomg
03-01-2014, 08:31 PM
hey i dont want to mention any names/shops, but i just curious if any punters here had the same experience as me.

well me and a mate booked for 2 girls 30min each. i wasnt 100% sure wat time i booked since booked in the mornin but was quite sure it was 9 or 930, but when i called to ask the reception tried to play it as 1030..... which i told them it wasnt that late and then told them should be 930 ish and then they changed to 945.....

as i arrived there at 930 (try to be early) we still waited there til 1030.... which kinda pissed me off but hey wat ever been awhile since i punted. being on this forum and reading all the reviews, looking at all rosters and looking at the wl profiles with pics i can kinda tell whos who. me and my mate was asked if we saw the wl before, my mate answered yes because he saw her before, but for me i said no..... wrong move......

i was taken to the room and the reception kept asking me if i speak chinese, which i dont, and was telling one of the wl something in chinese... as the wl came out, the receptionist said say "hello (insert wl name i wanted to see)" in a loud ish voice trying to hint something to the wl. at time time i already could tell that this isnt the one i booked PLUS the one i booked didnt have any tattoos, which this one did (went home and checked which had the tattoo and found which one i actually got...). to make it more obvious the wl slipped her name out. but at the time i was too horny.... so wateva already paid, cbf having to wait another hr for the right wl to be ready again, since was busy(prob gave to a frequent customer instead of me)....

so im just curious if this happened to anyone out there... cuz i cant be the only one lol

edit
not sure if used right prefix lol but its kinda right, right? lolol

Oneonone
03-01-2014, 10:27 PM
If you make a booking surely you should know what time you booked

harmony
03-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Commiserations bbomg

Sounds like your and your wingman were after a good time, but times got rearranged

You didnt make it clear if you were visiting a new place, or visiting a favourite place

Huge credit for not naming names - this is not a blame game

Lets take care of our parlours

My two cents worth is that sh*t happens like this to all of us

Its rarely personal - these businesses sometimes just have too many clients to deal with at once - no excuses, but sh*t does happen

Next time go to your favourite place, where the management takes care of you, and enjoy great service once more

bbomg
03-01-2014, 10:45 PM
im very forgetful sometimes, plus been working 7 days a week for a month now dont even know wat day it is today lol

harmony
03-01-2014, 10:48 PM
bbomg

We have all been there. Working too hard, and playing too hard my friend

A month back I remember going to the same place two times in a row, once in the morning, and again in the evening

I was just enjoying myself, and despite a heavy roster at work as well that day, just wanted to test my endurance, and my sanity ; )

bbomg
03-01-2014, 10:51 PM
yea i guess. just that i heard that the reception was talking to another punter and gave her my wl i booked. but hey shit happens... but i wont be goin bak there for a while lol. goin bak into my retirement stage again...

but i learnt my lesson... dont be too kind like i am, put my foot down sometimes and lie... saying ive seen them before so they cant screw me over lol

bbomg
03-01-2014, 10:54 PM
hahaha how i see it is after a long day/month we need to release our stress in a condom/tissue/mouth or even on some nice boobies^^

harmony
03-01-2014, 10:54 PM
bbomg

My two cents worth - its much better to be kind than be angry

But I also had booking, and had to wait cause the guy before me decided midpunt to extend his booking beyond one hour

Doesnt sound fair to me - I had driven an hour to get there ! And Im just sitting there waiting, total turn off

bbomg
03-01-2014, 11:01 PM
im not saying goin crazy aggressive, just saying that i should tell them that i know its not the right one and that they dont need to lie and hide it, and if they want to give the wl to thier fav customer plz do, ill just sit and wait for my friend lol. im too kind in ignoring it and keeping it in and not caring at the time lol

haha that happened to me aswell, but for a 1hr double i had planned. was not happy left for home and my mate called up complained and i ended up having to drive back out there.... but was worth it^^

harmony
03-01-2014, 11:03 PM
haha glad to hear it was worth it

Nothing in life that is good comes easily ; )

But totally agree, we work hard, so we want to spend our hard earnt money without aggravation

Just my two cents

bbomg
03-01-2014, 11:05 PM
yea thx mate kinda had to get off my chest^^

time to plan a overseas puntin trip ish^^

harmony
03-01-2014, 11:05 PM
bbomg, I would love to go to China or Vietnam

My Mandarin is only very basic, Vietnamese even less

AHLUNGOR
04-01-2014, 12:30 AM
Sorry to hear about your encounter, better luck next time!!

Although I hardly go to FS shop but usually this kind of situation won't happen to me ! Why ?

Just look at my avatar !!!

Quite simply, if I do go to FS shop, she will definitely be a very busty girl like Maya, Milo or Rita and usually I would have seen some really impressive reviews before I make a move !!

So if the shop is trying to pull some wool over my eyes , well, unless the substitute WL also has the DD or E Cup to please me, otherwise, no bloody way , right ??

Cheers

deathstalker
04-01-2014, 07:01 AM
Wow you got dicked around hard...
Was the session still great though? If that happens you should go back and book the same girl and see if the reception gives you her the same one or the one you really wanted all along..then maybe you can make a complaint this time if the girl was different from last time.

Oneonone
04-01-2014, 07:42 AM
We'll if you go to a shop that has photos on the web site if you haven't seen her before you can always say no but I liked her picture on the web that makes it harder for them to do a switch on you.

Mind you they should not do a switch it's bad business practice in my opinion

bbomg
04-01-2014, 10:02 AM
harmony, im goin to hk, jp, vietnam lol and maybe thailand if i feel like it lol. i cant speak canto, jap and basic vietnamese(eno to get me lost) lol.

ahlungor, im similar to u lol, but the sub did look like she had a nice set^^ but was mistaken.........

deathstalker, it was a avg session nothing that blew my mind away lol

oneonone, thats actually a good idea but im a slow thinker and trust everyone too much

harmony
04-01-2014, 10:13 AM
Bbomg

I also am too nice, but its much better than being a dick

I expect the longer we all stay on this forum and continue the discussions, the less of a pushover we will be

asiafever
04-01-2014, 10:33 AM
This happened to a few people at a certain shop that I won't name. The lesson I learned is I never say it's my first time somewhere if I'm looking for someone in particular or that the girl I'm booking is sight unseen. If I've seen them on here advertised I drop a subtle "I hope she looks as good as the photos." These lessons were learned after too many incidents like you described. And if I smell a rat like a switcheroo or something I shrug my shoulders and leave. If the shop is honest and tells me it made a mistake etc then I'm all good with it. When you've had a notorious mammasan TELL you a lady is a famous girl and you know it's not her because not one inch of her looks like any photos posted (acups instead of d, short instead of tall etc) that pisses me off as that is an insult to my intelligence, instead saying "sorry she's taken a booking, but try this girl, she does (insert special service or whatever here) then we are for more likely to go with it.
Just my 2c.

jordansigley
06-01-2014, 08:52 AM
I had a nasty experience not long ago at a famous shop where i usually go.

I know it was a busy time, i went with a mate so two of us were shown the line up of 5 girls or 4.

We had our picks, reception sent in a different girls to what ive asked for. I said she wasnt who i was after in a very nice way and i know misunderstandings do happen. However the receiption has given me the biggest attitude and tried to push me into it which i said no and finally he swapped it when i said i wasnt going to go ahead and that i would leave.

I always go to the shop altho i aint a regular puntsr, and i always give respect, especially in an awkward situation but i dun get why the reception has to be so pushy itd just turn me off.

Jackolantern
06-01-2014, 09:10 AM
I've been made to wait for a booked ML many a time up to 30-40mins even. I just wait and suck it up. No point kicking up a fuss IMHO and usually it's not even the shops fault it's either the precious customer arrived late or something like that.

Milf_Man
06-01-2014, 10:20 AM
I have never booked for anybody, especially if i've never met them before
Rather i like not knowing who might pop around the doorway to introduce themselves.
Much more of a thrill that way, as well as the option to leave if i don't like what i see.

Green Dragon
06-01-2014, 11:23 AM
I've had these problems before and they piss me off.

Here's what I do:

1. After I make a booking I text the details to the booking number and myself. If the booking number was a landline then I just text myself. Eg: confirm "Ada@9:30pm tonight".

2. I understand that the girl might have a customer when I arrive, but I shouldn't wait more than 15 minutes past the booking time. If I do, I leave. I then usually go to a shop with a lineup and have a punt for "medicinal purposes".

3. Name the shop on this forum ... that's what this place if for. Sure, promote good service when you receive it. But being honest about a dud punt or being cheated by reception is important for all of us.

Milf_Man
06-01-2014, 11:43 AM
Name the shop on this forum ... that's what this place if for. Sure, promote good service when you receive it. But being honest about a dud punt or being cheated by reception is important for all of us.

I agree with this.

Don't understand why some members would go out of their way to protect the reputation of a particular joint.

Kromm
06-01-2014, 12:11 PM
I agree with this.

Don't understand why some members would go out of their way to protect the reputation of a particular joint.

Yes. I want to know which shop likes to waste punter's times too !

harmony
06-01-2014, 12:15 PM
I am not sure about those members who complain and name a business, but rarely post, and only post to criticise

An example in the last month where a member who has made a total of 3 posts since registering, and his main post is a complaint

We need to hear both the praise and the shortcomings

I would prefer to see a member praise three businesses before making one complaint, if he is going to name names

Otherwise I question their motives

jordansigley
06-01-2014, 12:35 PM
I agree on posting on this forum for praise and complaint.

Well i consider by posting reviews would be seen as a praise. Generally praise could be found in review if the shop is good.

However when it comes to complaint, i myself would not do it on this forum.
Mainly because if the shop is advertised on this forum, i dont think the admin/shop owner will tolerate.
By all means im one of the first to go up against this, but end of day, ones who get authority to delete post get to make the ultimate decision of whether complaints against advertisinh shops would be allowed on the forum.

I wont question this, but i just wont be bothered posting publicity a bad complaint about a particular shop, whcih yes defeats the purpose of an open forum.

harmony
06-01-2014, 12:47 PM
I think its pretty well established that if you have a complaint, you make the complaint in person, politely at the end of the session to the management, not online in the first instance

Even novice punters should realise that the managers are there to help, and they want all feedback at the end of the session - good and bad

Of course, at busy times, it is sometimes hard to find the manager, who is often answering phone calls, or sorting out customers

So in that case, either ask to wait in a waiting room to speak to the manager when they are free, or leave and ring the manager within the hour on the businesses phone line (ring early, not three days later !)

What is the point in naming a business before you have given them a chance to address the problem ?

Again, wouldnt it be better to see a member praise three businesses before making one complaint, if he is going to name names. And yes, I totally agree, a favourable After Review is great praise

jordansigley
06-01-2014, 01:07 PM
I agree on giving shops opportunities to improve, but a rational complaint on a forum could still be seen as means of feedback, i guess what i wanted to elaborate was the fact that the forum has actually gone in a direction where it will not tolerate constructive complaints and or neutrual feedbacks.

asiafever
06-01-2014, 01:43 PM
I agree with harmony to a point. Especially if the manager/venue has no prior form of such occurrences. When several punters have experienced the same thing, alerted management etc and it continues and/or were treated poorly after bringing it up, I see no reason why other shouldn't be a name and shame situation. I agree when people only contribute complaints or target a specific venue constantly it reeks of alterior motive though.

harmony
06-01-2014, 01:45 PM
bbomg had the right idea, expressed a concern accurately, and didnt name the business

All along, my only problem is members who have not written any praise for any businesses they have visited, but these members dont hesitate to complain and name

wilisno
06-01-2014, 06:12 PM
I agree on giving shops opportunities to improve, but a rational complaint on a forum could still be seen as means of feedback, i guess what i wanted to elaborate was the fact that the forum has actually gone in a direction where it will not tolerate constructive complaints and or neutrual feedbacks.
A legitimate complaint has never been prohibited on this forum, it's those complaints that had turned into malicious attacks that were deleted.

Once a complaint is heard, the aim is achieved, and if he dwells on the issue endlessly, of course it won't be tolerated.

A good example was that complaint about a Ginza girl, both sides had their say for a while, no action from Admin until some people wanted to stir things up and disturb the peace.

fggd
06-01-2014, 07:47 PM
This happened to a few people at a certain shop that I won't name. The lesson I learned is I never say it's my first time somewhere if I'm looking for someone in particular or that the girl I'm booking is sight unseen. If I've seen them on here advertised I drop a subtle "I hope she looks as good as the photos." These lessons were learned after too many incidents like you described. And if I smell a rat like a switcheroo or something I shrug my shoulders and leave. If the shop is honest and tells me it made a mistake etc then I'm all good with it. When you've had a notorious mammasan TELL you a lady is a famous girl and you know it's not her because not one inch of her looks like any photos posted (acups instead of d, short instead of tall etc) that pisses me off as that is an insult to my intelligence, instead saying "sorry she's taken a booking, but try this girl, she does (insert special service or whatever here) then we are for more likely to go with it.
Just my 2c.

This is a really good idea - hint the shop / reception that you've seen the girl before. It hadn't happened to me yet but very good for future trying out new shops.

harmony
06-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Great idea fggd

Its a polite way to decline the offer

deathstalker
06-01-2014, 10:10 PM
I think shop problems should stick to customer and business that's where the naming and shaming should not happen

Where as customer and WL or ml should be noted and reviewed after all this is a forum for girls.

I don't know that's my idea girl in shop does bad put up a bad review ...

Shop does bad complain to management if both parties don't reach an agreement don't return to the place again.

asiafever
07-01-2014, 08:06 AM
If a problem is brought up with management and not resolved on next visit, or if the customers complaint is dismissed in a rude fashion, I see no reason why the punter shouldn't post about it as long as it is not done in a malicious manner, and don't keep digging up old posts to flog the same point. Before joining forums I used to wonder if some of the poor treatment I got at some venues was all in my imagination or if I was making mountains out of molehills, but then after reading complaints from others realised it was indeed not my imagination. By the same token after reading some alternative points of view I've reconsidered my stance. Constructive criticism shouldn't be discouraged, and sometimes when a business sees this criticism in a public forum it forces changes (such as when an owner sees how some of their rostered staff behave in their absence). Keeping criticism constructive and not overly emotional or malicious really can help everyone. Problem is sometimes it's hard to know what complaints are legitimate and what aren't.

On another note. If you have your phone handy, and the shop posts legit photos and try the switcheroo, simply show them their own photos with a raised eyebrow. Not a foolproof solution but certainly worth a shot. If the charade is continued then move along. I've decided I'm old enough now to not have to put up with behavior I don't like. I'll offer a chance but ultimately nobody likes their emotional intelligence being insulted.

harmony
07-01-2014, 08:44 AM
asiafever
Totally agree

Constructive criticism is very important

Complaining without first discussing with the manager isn't really fair

Milf_Man
07-01-2014, 12:05 PM
The thing is if you bring it up with reception / mamasan / papasan, more often than not they will get very irritated with you and dismiss your complaint without a second thought. But if you were to bring it up in a forum and word gets back to the management of these bad reviews, then they may actually do something about it.

Personally, i would never complain directly to the shop, because you never know what kind of people are running these joints.
I give you an eg, this one time i go up to a fs joint and ring the doorbell, and this old, seedy-looking white male opens the door and first thing he says is "don't press the bell, when you press the bell, you press my buttons".
I can only imagine if you expressed one ounce of dissatisfaction, you may not even live to tell the tale.

harmony
07-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Interesting Milf_Man

If any manager acts that rudely to customers, Im sure we all agree - walk out and never come back

We are paying his wages, dont forget that

asiafever
07-01-2014, 01:21 PM
I know what you're saying milf man. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valour.

wilisno
07-01-2014, 05:17 PM
The thing is if you bring it up with reception / mamasan / papasan, more often than not they will get very irritated with you and dismiss your complaint without a second thought. But if you were to bring it up in a forum and word gets back to the management of these bad reviews, then they may actually do something about it.

Personally, i would never complain directly to the shop, because you never know what kind of people are running these joints.
I give you an eg, this one time i go up to a fs joint and ring the doorbell, and this old, seedy-looking white male opens the door and first thing he says is "don't press the bell, when you press the bell, you press my buttons".
I can only imagine if you expressed one ounce of dissatisfaction, you may not even live to tell the tale.
Hahaha ! Like complaining about the food in a restaurant, be rude to the waiter and demand them to recook ? ;) ;) ;) You'll never know what they would add to the food afterwards ! ;) ;) ;)

asiafever
07-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Things I have learned the hard way.
1. Airport security guards do NOT have a sense of humour.
2. Never touch a cowboys hat.
3. Never piss in to the wind.
4. Never send food back in a Cantonese restaurant.

harmony
07-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Great list asiafever !

Oneonone
09-01-2014, 08:02 PM
Getting back to punting I suppose there is one thing worse than them doing a swap on you getting there for your booking and being told she is not available cause someone before you has extended or because the shop has double booked.

Milf_Man
10-01-2014, 11:52 AM
Hahaha ! Like complaining about the food in a restaurant, be rude to the waiter and demand them to recook ? ;) ;) ;) You'll never know what they would add to the food afterwards ! ;) ;) ;)

It takes a brave man to complain about food in a restaurant, especially to the chef's face.

Anytime you send food back in a restaurant, you're just asking for shit...literally.

Starstruck
11-01-2014, 12:16 AM
Never had a blatant swap but have been told on numerous occasions that the girl I booked (usually about 30-60 min earlier) suddenly had her period..

rushmore
11-01-2014, 08:38 PM
nah disagree.

If I have a unsatisfactory punt I'll generally not bother raising it with the brothel owner afterwards. I'm more inclined to avoid the girl/shop in the future and write an AR for the information of any punters that might be interested. it's no different than reviewing a restaurant. sure if the meal is significantly sub-par I'll raise my concerns the owner, but if I am just generally underwhelmed by the quality of the food or ambience of the place I'll pay the bill, leave without making a complaint and then post an honest AR on a review site. this is my right as a patron and it benefits all customers

I think its pretty well established that if you have a complaint, you make the complaint in person, politely at the end of the session to the management, not online in the first instance

Even novice punters should realise that the managers are there to help, and they want all feedback at the end of the session - good and bad

Of course, at busy times, it is sometimes hard to find the manager, who is often answering phone calls, or sorting out customers

So in that case, either ask to wait in a waiting room to speak to the manager when they are free, or leave and ring the manager within the hour on the businesses phone line (ring early, not three days later !)

What is the point in naming a business before you have given them a chance to address the problem ?

Again, wouldnt it be better to see a member praise three businesses before making one complaint, if he is going to name names. And yes, I totally agree, a favourable After Review is great praise

harmony
11-01-2014, 10:07 PM
Rushmore: If I have a unsatisfactory punt I'll generally not bother raising it with the brothel owner afterwards. I'm more inclined to avoid the girl/shop in the future and write an AR for the information of any punters that might be interested

Interesting point !
Often parlour managers will recommend the next lady available rather than the best lady available
You have to use your instincts to decide if you completely ban a parlour from your patronage

I would like to think each parlour has at least one - two stars. Obviously some parlours are full of stars !!

checksix
12-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Rushmore: If I have a unsatisfactory punt I'll generally not bother raising it with the brothel owner afterwards. I'm more inclined to avoid the girl/shop in the future and write an AR for the information of any punters that might be interested

Interesting point !
Often parlour managers will recommend the next lady available rather than the best lady available
You have to use your instincts to decide if you completely ban a parlour from your patronage

I would like to think each parlour has at least one - two stars. Obviously some parlours are full of stars !!

shops generally don't care if you have an unsatisfcatory punt. its better to inform other bros on the forum.
apparently according to many shop owners, the hardest aspect of the business is dealing with the girls.

bbomg
12-01-2014, 08:48 PM
harmony i rkn most shop tried to help the wl that has not seen many customers over the one that has. they prob send them out first and then ask what you think and if you dont like they may or may not show you more.

happened to me a few times and sometimes wasnt shown the next few girls.... maybe i did have a rep there not being able to blow my load easily lol.

we all prob have a place we wouldnt want to go bak too but we still do i rkn. sometimes it just convenient or forgot about wat happen last time and if happened again, youll remember and place on your not to go list again.

harmony
12-01-2014, 08:55 PM
bbomg. Well said

checksix
12-01-2014, 09:41 PM
guess i'm lucky, never had the problem with booking problems ever. only the occassion gotta wait a good 5-10min past booking time.
what bothers me more are shops passing chinese wl as korean or japanese..... i never understood who they trying to fool

harmony
12-01-2014, 10:34 PM
Hi checksix
You must be very lucky, and good stuff brother, with never having a problem with bookings
Hope you didn't just jinx yourself ; )

Care to edit your post my friend ? : )