PDA

View Full Version : General talk ex five star ladies obsession...

bistro
04-01-2014, 11:17 PM
recently i was thinking about one of the ex five star ladies who i used to being a regular with...
and then on xmas eve, i met her on the street....
our eyes met, but we didnt talk, just to avoid awkward moment...
and then.... i thought of our last conversation before she left...
she told me her real name, and when i look her up on faceboook, she is there, happy and married...
adding her up on facebook won't be a good option for both our privacy, but then again... i'm obssessed with her... :cry::cry::cry:
each time we met, we always tried different thing, sex with her has never been boring...
now, the question is... has any of the brothers here has the same issue as me in the past, and how do you overcome this?

wilisno
04-01-2014, 11:25 PM
recently i was thinking about one of the ex five star ladies who i used to being a regular with...
and then on xmas eve, i met her on the street....
our eyes met, but we didnt talk, just to avoid awkward moment...
and then.... i thought of our last conversation before she left...
she told me her real name, and when i look her up on faceboook, she is there, happy and married...
adding her up on facebook won't be a good option for both our privacy, but then again... i'm obssessed with her... :cry::cry::cry:
each time we met, we always tried different thing, sex with her has never been boring...
now, the question is... has any of the brothers here has the same issue as me in the past, and how do you overcome this?

Yep, I'm still in contact with quite a few girls that are out of the industry, and yes, some are happily married. But that's something to rejoice for the sake of the lovely girls that had given us so much pleasure, not something to feel sad about.

bistro
04-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Yep, I'm still in contact with quite a few girls that are out of the industry, and yes, some are happily married. But that's something to rejoice for the sake of the lovely girls that had given us so much pleasure, not something to feel sad about.

willisno, you're the master in here with so much experience and know a lot about the WL in sydney....
please find me her replacement :slobber::slobber::slobber:

wilisno
04-01-2014, 11:30 PM
willisno, you're the master in here with so much experience and know a lot about the WL in sydney....
please find me her replacement :slobber::slobber::slobber:
Hahaha ! First I have to know who she was first ! :miao:

Max Impact
04-01-2014, 11:58 PM
I know her!

wilisno
05-01-2014, 12:01 AM
I know her!
Wrong person I can assure you that ! :miao: Because bro bistro has told me who she was, and definitely you wouldn't know much about this one !

Travelmate
05-01-2014, 12:06 AM
Wrong person I can assure you that ! :miao: Because bro bistro has told me who she was, and definitely you wouldn't know much about this one !

I think I know who ....

wilisno
05-01-2014, 12:07 AM
I think I know who ....

Probably not ....... I was surprised too ! :miao:

bistro
05-01-2014, 12:39 AM
hahahha... bros, is there another one ?

vvillie
05-01-2014, 01:03 AM
I'm sure many of these ladies would have no trouble landing a nice guy, but i have always wondered if ex wl/ml end up with a punter from ther store or just a regular guy who is oblivious about their past....

AHLUNGOR
05-01-2014, 01:05 AM
If a former WL has left the industry and happily married, you should respect her privacy and move on!!

Guymartin420
05-01-2014, 01:10 AM
Why would she tell you her real name if she was "happily married" which u inferred from a Facebook photo?

She might have told u in good faith. When u looked her up, you broke it....

Mate, give her space. Live and let live... and enjoy the good moments in between...

bistro
05-01-2014, 07:36 AM
Yes

please respect her privacy and happiness.

i will... don't worry... willisno has done a great job to advise me not to follow my obsession and move on :cry::cry::cry:
it was just a thing in the past....
maybe i'll meet a better one in the future :love::love::love:

so, 5 Star City, any new good looking Malaysian girl, who offers GFE and as crazy as.... (ooops, almost mentioned name :sweat::sweat::sweat:)

paulgallen
05-01-2014, 08:54 AM
Would u had married her if u acutally hooked up and dated her after she left 5 star ?

bistro
05-01-2014, 09:26 AM
Would u had married her if u acutally hooked up and dated her after she left 5 star ?

after i dated her? hm, i would say, i might....
feeling is a strange and so mystical... anything could happen when you dated someone...
you may forgot her past, you may not...

foleyes
05-01-2014, 10:35 AM
It depends. Sometimes the past is the past.

Sergaent Brody
05-01-2014, 11:31 AM
After Chilli left, I searched the name Chilli on Facebook and previous employment at Five Star and I couldn't find her ... I cried for two days and stopped believing in internet

bistro
05-01-2014, 11:35 AM
After Chilli left, I searched the name Chilli on Facebook and previous employment at Five Star and I couldn't find her ... I cried for two days and stopped believing in internet

LoLz.... sergaent... shouldve asked for her real name bro...

Guymartin420
05-01-2014, 01:10 PM

Maybe the senior members can give us emotional creatures some tips on how to avoid this situation. I had a heartbreak sometime back. With an ML.

bistro
05-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Maybe the senior members can give us emotional creatures some tips on how to avoid this situation. I had a heartbreak sometime back. With an ML.

not a senior members, as i experienced this... but there is a quote...
there is no love, just sex... so, when you started feeling something, be strong, and close your heart, before you get hurt....

DeepImpact
05-01-2014, 02:33 PM

Bro the best piece of advise your parents probably gave you when you were 5 years old - treat other people the way you would like to be treated and try to put yourself in other peoples shoes before doing something stupid that might hurt them physically or emotionally. In this case what I would say is reverse that situation. Imagine this lady was still a WL and a few years had passed by since you last saw her at work because you had found a lovely girl for yourself and you were walking down the street, would you want the WL to come over and say 'hi Guymartin420 it's been a long time since you paid to have sex with me, how have you been?, and would you like to introduce me to this girl you are with now?'.

Of course you wouldn't want that as you would be embarrassed as would she if you contact her. You always have the memories so live with them and I am sure you can find the same or even better experiences elsewhere. You always need to keep in mind that it is the source of income for them even if you like them or not and that they may like a lot of guys they meet in their job, not just you. Cheers Bro.

wilisno
05-01-2014, 02:43 PM
Ahhh .... no wonder you don't come on the forum anymore ! ;) ;) ;)

I thought you were in love with Nikki after Chilli ?

Sergaent Brody
05-01-2014, 02:48 PM
Ahhh .... no wonder you don't come on the forum anymore ! ;) ;) ;)

I thought you were in love with Niki after Chilli ?

I was and Internet failed me again after she left ... I even put in nationality Japanese this time but still nothing on Facebook ...

Maybe I should go back and trust yellowpages again

wilisno
05-01-2014, 02:49 PM
I was and Internet failed me again after she left ... I even put in nationality Japanese this time but still nothing on Facebook ...

Maybe I should go back and trust yellowpages again
I feel for you brother ! ;) ;) ;)

Alexlim
17-01-2014, 10:36 AM

Even I always miss spicy kid but I wish, she is going back to the real live in her country...

I remember an dialogue in the session 2-3 months before she quitted

Spicy kid : If one day,I retire.... :prettiness::prettiness::prettiness: Will you miss me?
Uncle A : Of course :)
Spicy kid: Don't
Uncle A : Why:burn:
Spicy kid : Now we are dreaming... when I go back it means I wake up... If you want to be my friend, please respect my private life, my decision :)
Uncle A : You will quit soon....
Spicy kid : NO :p :miao: ... kiss...

Now I still miss her, some day I walk on the street and I saw many girls look like her but they are not her...

Anyway Live must go on...

One day you will see the right girl Bro sergaent

wilisno
17-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Even I always miss spicy kid but I wish, she is going back to the real live in her country...

I remember an dialogue in the session 2-3 months before she quitted

Spicy kid : If one day,I retire.... :prettiness::prettiness::prettiness: Will you miss me?
Uncle A : Of course :)
Spicy kid: Don't
Uncle A : Why:burn:
Spicy kid : Now we are dreaming... when I go back it means I wake up... If you want to be my friend, please respect my private life, my decision :)
Uncle A : You will quit soon....
Spicy kid : NO :p :miao: ... kiss...

Now I still miss her, some day I walk on the street and I saw many girls look like her but they are not her...

Anyway Live must go on...

One day you will see the right girl Bro sergaent
Always love to read about true feelings ...

Especially the part where you see lots of girls in the street that look like her ...

That's what Andie McDowell said in the movie Multiplicity : " When you love someone so much, everyone you see reminds you of him ! "

smurfette
17-01-2014, 11:25 AM
Hi, first post, long time lurker.... but I had to reply to this thread.

I have no problems dating / marrying a person in the sex industry. Why does everyone judge and think that prostitutes are somehow not human and not worthy to be their life partners? If you think so lowly of them why do you visit them then? I find these people to be most human and experienced with life, they have no illusions of what reality is. It's the people who visit them, for a fantasy, then deny these ladies opportunities to be treated like normal person that are delusional.

I hate these double standards and pretentious high morals that these people pretend to have and look down at other people. If you have such high morals, why are you visiting these ladies? Why are you even on these forums?

I can honestly say, that these ladies make the best friends. Outside the shops, these ladies would be drooled over, but once people know they are professionals. They look at them with contempt.

Get over it people, life is short, a friend is a friend. It's because people judge and look down at these ladies that they feel a need hide and later have problems integrating back into society.

Alexlim
17-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Always love to read about true feelings ...

Especially the part where you see lots of girls in the street that look like her ...

That's what Andie McDowell said in the movie Multiplicity : " When you love someone so much, everyone you see reminds you of him ! "

That's right uncle Wil, your quote made me think about this dialogue in this movie

"Our destinies have been entwined Elizabeth, but never joined."
―James Norrington to Elizabeth Swann

http://s27.postimg.org/e5k1qprur/James_and_Elizabeth.jpg

I couldn't to say this dialogue before she left

"Our destinies have been entwined Clever girl, but never joined."
- Uncle A to Spicy kid

http://s11.postimg.org/8pqo01p1f/yi_fei.jpg