PDA

View Full Version : Manila

memememe
04-01-2014, 11:43 PM
I am off to manila later in the month for work. I am traveling with some new clients that I have not met and I am unsure of their extra activity needs.

I think we will stay away form the bar girl scene but maybe have a look at massage and see if some other companionship is on offer.

any suggestions ..... please PM me

boynick
26-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Grandeur Health Club may meet your needs. This massage parlor is located on the Timog Avenue in Quezon. There are a group of young girls with good technology. They can provide massage with extras like HJ, CBJ/BBBJ(Margo and Sheryn offer BBBJ) and ML. The top girls in Grandeur are: # 71, 73, 55 and 96.

Damage: Peso600 for the 1hr room (promo price on Sunday, usually Peso1300 for the 1.5hr room), Peso 2000 for the ES(extra services).

source from: Manila Happy Massage (http://manila.happymassage.com/massage-yellow-pages/massage-places/?massage_service%5B%5D=8)

BrainSex
28-01-2014, 07:37 AM
I wouldn't worry to much about having to search out the girls in Manila.....they will find you.

Where are you staying? If you are in Makati you are not too far from any action.

I think you will find that your business partners are wondering the same things. Manila is a man's paradise. When I travel there I find that at our dinners we each have a girl t our side. We talk business etc, let the girls talk to themselves. They really don't understand the conversation anyway, so they entertain each other, just waiting to look after their man.

You can always catch a cab to Burgois street and see what happens here.

Brainsec.

jimiuk
12-06-2014, 10:31 PM
Any agency recommendations in Makati??

BrainSex
13-06-2014, 11:18 AM
For an agency are you looking to the advantages of :

a) not having to go out to find a girl?
b) some expectation of quality?

I'm not familiar with agencies operating in Manila. The scene sort of works pretty well through the local bars, foyers etc etc. The girls will find you.

When I was staying at a 5 star in Makati, I asked for two room keys which I carried when I went out. Met girls at Starbucks across the street, shared a coffee and invited them back. They just politely followed me about 10 metres behind back to the hotel, through the foyer and my colleagues and into the lift. They didn't know the room number until in the lift so it's secure.

When I asked one of my ladies to come in via reception, the operator could be heard speaking to me on the phone saying my name etc...would you like this lady to come to your room now sir? was far from descrete.

I really miss Manila.

agarcia12345
27-11-2014, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the advice, will be heading there soon

BrainSex
10-12-2014, 06:11 PM
I'm heading over for Christmas and New Year....woohoo.

bring on the fun. As the slogan goes "its more fun in the Philippines (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADNgEHFDYzo)"