PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sydney is a FS and RnT town ! 20+ shops on the way home !!!

AHLUNGOR
05-01-2014, 10:24 AM
I posted the follow in the other forum but I think I need to share it here too:

As per title:

Not driving all over Sydney but just a simple driving home from the city, I live out west but once I hit the M4 it's all over but before that Wow !!

Sydney is bonging and RnT town mate, I can tell you that!!

Say you come out of the World Square car park on to Pitt St:

Directly in front of me will be Silver Fox Massage, as I turned into Pitt, I have Chicago on my left, then continue to turn left into Liverpool, there is the 96 Thai

On to George St, there are numerous massage shops on both sides of the road, too many to mention really but you can't miss the grand old Chequers as you drive across Goulburn St, then the Dragon Fly on the left.

Further down George you will have three prominent RnT shops in a row, four actually:

The 711 in the basement, the 741 George St duo with the famous Snow Lotus in shop 2 and Lily's health (should it be Eva's health instead ?) in shop 9.

Then you know there is Posh CBD in 107 Quay St !

Entering Broadway, there is 822 George high up behind the Mercure.

Down towards the Uni, you know all about the hidden treasures of Newtown if you turn left into City Road, but on the way home, there is fun to be have at 227, then the Kings Court followed by the little RnT at the corner of Glebe point road and the Hawaiian massage next to it.

Passing Sydney Uni the infamous Stilletto in Camperdown ! Then 136!

Then 35, 99 Parramatta Road on the left and as I drive past my favourite RnT shop @ 252B Stanmore, my head starts wondering ........haha

So much competition for Coco as more shops emerge: can't remember all their numbers, may be the 429 Thai shop and the FS shop 485 further down .

Then the 203 at concord is just about wrap things up.

Last but not least I have to mention about the 36 E Cup erotic master Mimi (ex Stanmore) now going private in Burwood - won't that be a perfect stop over just before heading home on the M4.........lol

We punters are really lucky here in Sydney, that's all I want to say!

Enjoy

Cheers

foleyes
05-01-2014, 10:31 AM
Yes we are.:miao:

syphon
05-01-2014, 10:33 AM
You could go north, south or east of the city and the list would be just as impressive! We are indeed lucky in Sydney!

AHLUNGOR
05-01-2014, 10:35 AM
You could go north, south or east of the city and the list would be just as impressive! We are indeed lucky in Sydney!

Please share !!

Why not make a Sydney punting guide map right here !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
05-01-2014, 10:55 AM
Yes its truly impressive Ahlungor

I hope that in 2014 these locations find more great ladies who know how to give great service

And drop those ladies with selfish attitude

Just treat us with good service, and we will keep your cash registers full

Hey brother,

I have never seen any cash register in any RnT shops before !

Have you ??

jordansigley
06-01-2014, 08:45 AM
I agree, there are far too many choices that sometimes i have to shop around for reviews first before pulling off my pants !

Massageguy
06-01-2014, 09:02 AM
Hey Ahl,
Just to add 1 more to your list
on your way home.
Knowing its probably not your style.
But for others , you also have Bodyrotic
on your right at stanmore, just before
Glebe point rd.

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2014, 09:41 AM
Hey Ahl,
Just to add 1 more to your list
on your way home.
Knowing its probably not your style.
But for others , you also have Bodyrotic
on your right at stanmore, just before
Glebe point rd.

I have got this one already at 136 Parramatta Rd, and it is very much my type! Just not my price range these days .......lol

Passing Sydney Uni the infamous Stilletto in Camperdown ! Then 136!

Massageguy
06-01-2014, 10:06 AM
My apologies Ahl,
I had no idea of the number,
I just go there every now and then,
Just walk in the back.

Milf_Man
06-01-2014, 10:33 AM
Everyday to work, I drive out from the upper north shore to the inner west, and i pass these joints:

1. Pymble House
2. Lindfield Thai RnT
3. Mandalay Roseville
4. Chatswood RnT joints
5. 533 Willoughby
6. Kell's asian flowers
7. Campsie RnT joints
8. 751 Hurlstone Park
...plus a few more.

Man, all that temptation.

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2014, 10:43 AM
Everyday to work, I drive out from the upper north shore to the inner west, and i pass these joints:

1. Pymble House
2. Lindfield Thai RnT
3. Mandalay Roseville
4. Chatswood RnT joints
5. 533 Willoughby
6. Kell's asian flowers
7. Campsie RnT joints
8. 751 Hurlstone Park
...plus a few more.

Spare a thought for those brothers who live in Rockdale and has to drive through the Pacific Highway and King St Newtown everyday...............haha

harmony
06-01-2014, 10:51 AM
Was walking down George Street towards Central last night

On George Street, walking down just past Goulburn Street on the left, just after the Backpackers, was a guy asking me to go in for a nice massage

Anyone have any details what type of place this is ?

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2014, 10:58 AM

On George Street, walking down just past Goulburn Street on the left, just after the Backpackers, was a guy asking me to go in for a nice massage

You should just take the bait and walk with him to check it out yourself................haha :cool2:

aussiegaigin
06-01-2014, 04:46 PM

Any of those places with spruikers on the street are not likely to offer more than a nice massage. If they are cute girl spruikers (usually not though) it is worthwhile chatting them up to ask if they will do the massage (usually they won't!).

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2014, 05:02 PM
Any of those places with spruikers on the street are not likely to offer more than a nice massage. If they are cute girl spruikers (usually not though) it is worthwhile chatting them up to ask if they will do the massage (usually they won't!).

While in the city, why take risk ??

There are my favourite shops:

Snow Lotus
7 Lotus
Silver Fox
QVB
316 Central
Posh CBD

Plus these other shops where HE is assured:

Chequers
Babylon
Chicago
Wishway
Sirs
shop 9, 741
96 Liverpool

Why take any risk or Not getting a part 2 ??

:question:

harmony
06-01-2014, 05:03 PM
Thank you Ahlungor for your guidance

A newcomer to these forums may accidentally walk into a shop with the spruikers, like the one I described, without knowing what to expect !

Licker
06-01-2014, 06:19 PM

1. Pymble House
2. Lindfield Thai RnT
3. Mandalay Roseville
4. Chatswood RnT joints
5. 533 Willoughby
6. Kell's asian flowers
7. Campsie RnT joints
8. 751 Hurlstone Park
...plus a few more.

You've got "Chatswood RnT joints" in plural, which would easily be a dozen.
Also based on your route you'll also be passing at least 17 joints no further than 2 blocks away in the Willoughby -St Leonards - Crows Nest - North Sydney stretch.

So that's 35 ...plus a few more.

harmony
06-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Ahlungor, no wonder Sydney is the number 1 destination for tourists in Australia

I would guess 98% of foreign tourists choose to see Sydney as one of their destinations in this fine country

In fact there are so many great parlours in this huge city, sometimes I feel like a tourist when I visit some of the more peripheral suburbs

Licker
06-01-2014, 06:50 PM
In fact there are so many great parlours in this huge city, sometimes I feel like a tourist when I visit some of the more peripheral suburbs

Sometimes I feel like I'm from another planet when I visit some of the more peripheral suburbs.

harmony
06-01-2014, 06:54 PM
haha licker

Some of these marvellous parlours are far away from my usual location

Its both scary and an extremely adventurous feeling, travelling far away from home, finding a car space, and meeting the manager

But at the end more fun than scary if things go well

animatrix
09-01-2014, 08:36 PM
I'm originally from Brisbane and moved down to Sydney a few years ago and we are definitely spoiled for choice here, and I love it!

CunningLinguist
09-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Sometimes I feel like I'm from another planet when I visit some of the more peripheral suburbs.

Sometimes I feel like I am watching an episode of reality TV when I visit some of the more peripheral suburbs :)

Milf_Man
12-01-2014, 03:41 PM
You've got "Chatswood RnT joints" in plural, which would easily be a dozen.
Also based on your route you'll also be passing at least 17 joints no further than 2 blocks away in the Willoughby -St Leonards - Crows Nest - North Sydney stretch.

So that's 35 ...plus a few more.

Yeah you're right, i do pass a lot of the Chatsy joints whenever i try to avoid the Pacific Hwy, but i turn off to Lane Cove before hitting Artamon, so no North Syd. joints to tempt me there.

It's still one hell of a ride though.